For fuck's sake, why about a half of Sup Forums is filled with retarded shit like this:

For fuck's sake, why about a half of Sup Forums is filled with retarded shit like this:
>hurr durr int lets post gurls im a moron kill me

Do you guys really have no other topics to discuss? Isn't Sup Forums enough to fulfill your fucked up obsession? These are the terrible consequences of the process which replaces brains with semen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqUEbhlRKX4
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=half fuck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post qts from ur cunt

havent seen your flag for a while

you seem unusually irate for a town rapist who satisfies his urges at will

post town rapee

I'm deeply shocked. How could I get in here?

i want a japanese gf

People here are too poor to go experience other cultures, so stereotypical memes and other such nonsense are abound to occur en masse to fill the void and desire to visit unique corners of the globe and bed many peoples with qt butts

good post Moldavia

This. This place is a shithole andonded by janitors, may god help this board

Excelent post Mr. Town Rapist

Dunno this meme. Can I get some qualified help with this problem, please?

>learn English to communicate with other cultures all over the world
>your posts
oh I should have learned Chinese.

Are you the funny Moldovan guy who liked this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=hqUEbhlRKX4

That wasn't me. Sorry.

>Isn't Sup Forums enough to fulfill your fucked up obsession?
People don't want to use multiple boards. They want to sit on one board only and talk about everything, even if it's relevant to another board.

For example, ahy go to Sup Forums when you can make this thread here:
>1) your cunt
>2) lets talk about anime

why deny your sexual prowess?

Oh. It's good to see two of you around though.

Made my morning.

moldova should cease to exist

I agree. Never saw a country worse than this one. We are poor as fuck, ignorant as fuck and have a definitely bad taste — you can be sure about that after listening to our country music. Hope I can leave this hell someday.

the solution is quite simple moldavianon

you become a sex slave

Is there another option probably? Cuz I'm ugly.

>which replaces brains with semen.
implying normies have any brain or its not dedicated for reproduction

Hi, friend. Can you help me with English slang studies? I don't know how to say «нeдoтpaх».

there's a solution tho

lol wrong image

underfuck?

Because people are retarded when no rules apply. Any and all boards will become Sup Forums if allowed to. It's just human nature.

Sup Forums with flags

there's no specific topic here unlike Sup Forums or /trv/

Doubt that anyone needs me in Europe since they already have all this immigrant mess. I'll rather move to Russia after my fucking university to work on some shitty low-tier work like stroyka.

Sup Forums with flag sux

I've seen this work while googling. Is it correct?

I have a question I must ask. Do you guys really care about Moldova joining Romania or not?

dunno, there's also half-fuck(ed)

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=half fuck

underfuck doesn't sound correct but at least its close to the original word

I'll use it. Spasibo.

>unironically using urbandictionary
shiggy
80% of the definitions there are made up by bored 13-year-olds and aren't used outside their particular school

Which word you use to describe someone, who is mad about having sex? I mean, seriously crazy, like he've lost all posibilities to think about something else.

a virgin?

shinoa is trash

SHITnoa

thoughts on this

haha
Nice one.

She's cute and I love the way she rolls her eyes back. Didn't even watch the anime though.

Same as with every board on Sup Forums:
Your thread will only get replies if it is either a general or has a topic/concept that can be grasped within less than 3 lines of text.

This prevents interesting threads that require time to parse and formulate a response from surviving over bait threads that can be read in a second and thoughtlessly replied to in 5 seconds. These often take the form of stating an opinion as fact, or even just implying through greentext something perceived as controversial. This problem is inherent with any fast board and the chan system. Since threads are not archived, the same threads must be made ad nauseum. If a system for prioritizing high quality posting was devised, you'd just have reddit. If you have a searchable archive then you basically have a forum.

These factors make imageboards and Sup Forums in particular (due to volume) a ripe medium for breeding memes or virulent ideas because ideas that can't be immediately grasped will not survive to infect more minds. The result is the spread of ideas with little merit beyond virulence.

agreed
didn't watch the anime either

Well, should find myself a better place then. Mind giving me an advice?

>Moldova

Literally WHO?

ban greentext
ban shitposting
ban generals
(ban finland)

now you have the original Sup Forums

>ban shitposting

SWEDEN
YES

Don't recognize you either. You was the guy who was left by entire alone Europe during Hitler expansion?

>who was left alone by entire Europe
Mea culpa.

Sex Addict?

If I knew I'd be there rather than languishing in this hell.

As the rule goes, the smaller the board the happier the residents. Without many people, generals are not required, and threads live much longer. Threads tend to be on topic or amusingly off topic but still relevant. Because the board is slower, residents put more time into each post. If a board is less popular, there's a good chance the people that post there are more interested in the designated topic.

Here's my Sup Forums X filter for Sup Forums:
>Subject
/thread/i;boards:int;
/\/(?!int)[a-z,ü,ä,+,å,é,\-,0-9]*\//i;op:only;boards:int;
/Frühe/i;op:only;boards:int;
/hilo/i;op:only;boards:int;
>Comment
/wake up/i;boards:int;op:only;
/your cunt/i;boards:int;op:only;
/wtf i/i;boards:int;op:only;
/"""/;boards:int;op:only;
/another day/i;boards:int;op:only;
/b+r+a+p+/i;boards:int;op:only;
/\?\?\?/i;boards:int;op:only;
/shart/i;boards:int;op:only;
/hilo/i;boards:int;op:only;

it blocks most generals, but shitposting is to varied to block out with a filter, so I must hide almost every thread that's posted.

Czechoslovkia was invaded by the Germans in 1938.

Basarabia e romania

Serios, nu poti sa mergi 50 metri pe strada fara sa gasesti un grafitti cu "basarabia e romania"
Too bad both our countries' politicians went in the wrong direction.

Do you see anything at all in the catalog

post more qts

cat de bine vorbesti romana ivan?

Destul de bine, deci am învățat-o încă când eram mic. De fapt, toate rudele mele numai română și vorbesc și de aceea eu nu am nici o alegere. Câteodată simt că nu îmi pot formula gândurile atât de clar cum aș putea în rusă sau engleză, dar e de ajuns pentru a comunica.

I've ever thought that nobody gives a shit about us and all the stories about joining Romania are forced as hell. Well, now I have to think of it a little bit differently.
Hope we will find a solution for this problem someday.

t. visele lu carla

The fuckers are popular even in Italy, but no one heard about them in the north of Moldova. Quite a joke.

well only romanians here know about them
I've even been to one of their concerts here in Italy :^)
WOP WOP
EROINA

>People don't want to use multiple boards
and yet the vast majority of people do, stop projecting, newfag

You have migrated to Italy from Romania, aren't you? I will never believe a foreigner can learn Romanian for some reason.

yes I'm romanian BUT
>I will never believe a foreigner can learn romanian for some reason
you'd be surprised. I know 2 italians and an albanian who know romanian fluently

I am surprised. Glad to hear that our language isn't completely trash and someone can actually learn it willingly. All my Russian-speaking friends in Moldova are constantly complaining about learning Romanian at schools, so I thought maybe this is the normal reaction.

I know a few moldovans from the republic here, most of them usually hang out with us romanians and you honestly couldn't tell us apart but I also know a """"""""moldovan""""""" called Artyom and he only knows russian