Fluffy you fags

fluffy you fags

way to start my day

idk if there is more

Bump

New comic.

That's fucked......

I love it!

WOW YOU GUYS ARE MORE FUCKED UP THAN DONALD TRUMP.

This is absolutely perfect! The way the fluffy tries to be reasonable with its daddeh, the way it hides behind the toilet seat, the expressiveness... This is the best fluffy comic in weeks!

this is new

This isn't the end, is it?

thanks user for posting the story behind the wash room.

i guess it is. such is life of the fluffies.

Dare I say that these threads are more taboo than Loli threads?

i havent been in a loli thread but i bet my hat that they dont get shitspammed and called pervers autists

I'd come in and save the pink one from the other two by fucking them up, and then abuse it too.

If there's no more, then that's a pretty weak ending.

bump

Don't the mothers usually dislike the brown babies?

Love it.

FANK OU DADDEH

No, it's just something casuals made up to make abusing the mother seem like justice.

Amazing, I wish it showed her eating it as well.

but i like this idea of mother selecting 'bestest-babbehs' and deposing shitty colored ones

I don't really get that. Why do they need an excuse for abuse? Isn't it supposed to be its own reward?

I was wondering how long that'd take.

Kweh.

Dead fluffy makes that pic gold.

its not an excuse its rather an idea - feature if you like - because the fanfiction details is not written in stone so everyone can come up with the most stupid of ideas but we have things like this as common agreement.

is either a hugboxer or just cant image mothers being cruel.

The hugboxer strawman has been beaten a lot regarding this topic but my issue is with fluffy mothers being cruel, or fluffies being cruel in general. Their innocence is exactly why I want to abuse them in the first place - I want to do horrible things to creatures that are by design naive and optimistic. I want to break their whole worldview apart by showing how evil people can be, and that doesn't work if the fluffies themselves are as cruel as we are.

That's actually a valid point, i feel you.

but much like humans, they can have different individuals too.

one can hate her own brown foal while the other can love all of her litter.

so as a CC you can choose which way you want to abuse these shitrats, either way goes.

I for one like the idea that they are cruel by nature and just few of them behaves like a loving, ever caring mother of all of her foals.

bump1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

O... OTAY DADDEH

*chirp* chip*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

bye-bye

Kweh.

please god, make fluffies real.
thanks. user

Part 1 of 3 complete so far (renaissance here)

2/3

This is the 3rd part. Its not complete and i need help drawing eyes. Does anyone have any good sources for me to check out so i can edit them?

wow. nice one famalam.
i wonder where this goes.

for the eyes? whats wrong with them? why not go with the ones you already did in the first 2?

They just dont.... feel right. I think after looking at other pics of wolfram wetfluff ak and carp, theyre just too big, making them look silly and wrong. I might just need to make them smaller when i edit them yomorrow.

And i havent a CLUE where it goes. Ive only got the next page set and what are no more than various ideas for the few after.

Thanks for bumping the thread faggot

Kweh.

Don't post carnivious duck, that Fucker can't draw for shit

dont talk shit about him.
his works are perfect. i love how fucking ugly his fluffies are making their suffering even more enjoyable

I agree. I have no idea why he draws fluffies so nightmarishly ugly when he clearly has the skills to do better. He literally sucks on purpose.

>perfect
A retarded 3rd grader could draw better in crayon, I wish he would get hit by a bus so he wouldn't pollute the booru with his shit,

And once you get past the shit art style, you then notice it's the same shit everytime . A fluffy sit ting there or trapped there with excessive amounts of snot piss and shit leaking everywheres.

At least other artists TRY to put some story in.

Also how is it that everyone on the booru got better at their art as time went on, and cd is the ONLY one who somehow got worse with each picture