I've had a giant crush on this girl for 7 years now since I've met her. I think I love her...

I've had a giant crush on this girl for 7 years now since I've met her. I think I love her. I'd definitely risk my life for her. We had this chat a while ago. Did I fuck up?

Holy fucking christ...

my sides

You fucked up pretty bad OP. Right after "maybe you did ask the right person(weird smiley)" specifically

Yeah you fucked up, but not too bad. you for sure have some explaining to do. Next time take a hint when she wants your dick.

and I thought I was bad

Underage b&

No adult male speaks like you.

That's just how we get along. I pretend to talk like a gangster. That's just an inside joke.

>k
it's over user. k is the death of any conversation and is code for "i dont wanna talk"

Can I fix this?

Shes not in bed bro. message her back right now. or better yet call her. ask her point blank what she meant by that. or dont and be a pussy and make another faggotOP thread later for folks to laugh at. the choice is yours

>Call her
>She's really sleeping
>Wake her up
>Now she's angrier

sure

In what fucking world is that gangster talk?

>Said the fucking gayest dude alive who will never get pussy, cuz hes to scared to "wake her up" and make her "angrier"

Faggot.

ask her out in person. dont fucking do it in messenger or she'll think youre a colossal faggot (and rightfully so)

just bring it up casually and fucking ask her face to face

You didn't fuck up at all. You may have temporarily hurt her pride because you didn't fawn over her admittance of liking you but you did the right thing

i think you should go all in. 7 years is to long to be crushing on a girl, there is a point where it becomes unhealthy. confess your love and if she feels the same way GREAT! if not, then you need to move on. tell her how you feel.

thats EXACTLY how teens speak.. "gangster" as an "insider"
anyways OP thanks for the OC cringe, ive been jaded by the same shit in every YCYL threads

Sup Forumsto, you didn't fuck up. This is good. If she's interested, and she sure seems like it, she will be confused about you not thinking of her that way. Next time you see her, tell her even though you were joking, there is a grain of truth in it. See how she reacts, if she seems repriced, ask her out for real. Good luck, all the best.

Fabricated and homosexual

>Fri
You're playing games with her. Its like you rejected her

Ask her about kung fu movies

Yes

But I was joking...

>Doesn't know women
Kek

I'm not a teen, though. It's just how we get along. I only get along like that with her. That's how we used to talk back in high school. You guys are kind of sad if your lives are so boring , you can't have inside jokes like that.

i kekd

That hurt to read

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jesus FUCK, you even type beta.

Do you even slap hoes, bro?

Seriously tho, all jokes aside, I feel like you are baiting me. You cant seriously believe that Bitches want you to just be a lil pushover faggot like "oh, my gosh, Im so sorry sweetheart for waking you."
She wants you to say "idc if you are sleeping, fucking explain yourself"

Ok, let me try to give you some sound advice. For what it's worth, I'm a femanon, and I've dealt with being hit on by potatoes and my friends being persued by potatoes.
She looks like she was ending the convo because she was going to bed. Which is fine, it means you didn't fuck up too bad. But if you get too persisted she'll get annoyed and it's no dice.
What you should do is see if she'd seriously like to go to chuck e cheese. Say you'd like to take her. Don't call it a date ir anything else unless she asks. If she does, say it's a date if she wants it to be, otherwise it's just something fun to do together. Then you just go and have a good time. You've liked her for years, and while it'd be very bold to come out and say so, this is the real world. Most girls, if they don't already have some interest, will be put off. But she doesn't seem to mind talking to you so focus on building your relationship platonically and see where things go. If after a few weeks or a few "dates" she still doesn't seem romantically interested, let it go. Stay friends if you want. And don't get desparate or pushy, ever. Let her get to know you naturally, let nature take it's course.

>I didn't like my boyfriend at first but he grew on me and now we've been together for 2.5 years

Are you retarded?

I believe this to be bait.

AUTISM

She literally gave you a direct in you autistic fucking retard.

Your mistake is you're generalizing women. Some might like that but others don't. Because that's how PEOPLE are. Not everyone likes the same shit when it comes to being persued.

>femanon
TL DR
TitsOrGTFO you supposed cunt

I don't do that to anyone. It's called being considerate, you inconsiderate cunt.

You are clearly fucked in the potato bitch.
>You're a Faggot. Gotcha.

jew cuck

Suck my ass

I concur

>triggered
>tiny dick confirmed

>Suck my ass

You're just saying that so people wont think about the small cock that could technically be sucked.

Holy shit, the autism.

>u dun goofed

fucking hell user

that was gervais tier

holy fucking shit OP how are you this retarded

>I will indeed confirm.
But the thing is I only care about my own sexual gratification. Whore doesnt get off? whos fault is that? Not mine. bitch you wanna cum, git gud

If you call someone at 2:00 AM for stupid shit, go fuck yourself.

Did you just refer to a clit as a small cock?

Fukin kekd at

>being pursued by potatoes

You didnt have instant attraction to your boyfriend?

I knew i wanted mine the moment i met him.

You're definitely on the spectrum like somewhere in the middle

But OP actually likes this girl and slapping her around like a hoe won't get him anywhere

And I thought I was bad with girls.
I think you fucked around a little too long. Beating around the bush and playing around is fine in the beginning, but when she's actually interested you gotta get her

Nope. I mean, I knew he was cute but he was really goofy in an annoying kind of way. It wasn't until he comfortable and chilled out around me that I started to like him back.

Stop playing this game bud, everyone knows you are a dude. the rule is fucking simple: Tits Or Get The Fuck Out. If you can't comply, you are a dude.

>slapping her around like a hoe won't get him anywhere
That was the joke part retard.

Jesus user

Fucking lost it at "buckaroo"

god, this is the stuff that people cringe about on their deathbeds

I was referring to the whole thing but fine, be a dumbass

When she said "I'm serious lol" that was your queue to stop fucking around and ask her out for real

So... you're saying you wanna see my dick?

Nah you seem okay. I'd recommend you stop dancing around it and just ask minus the "no just joke lololo" but, that's easier said than done so I'll just wish you good luck. Good luck!

I never planned to ask her out. It's just that I had the balls this time to joke about it and this happened. I wouldn't take her to Chuck E. I'd take her to Disneyland or Universal Studios.

t-this is a joke r-right?

>So... you're saying you wanna see my dick?
...................... ye....... yes?
Yes Im gonna go with yes. So I need pics faggot.

I wish it were.

confirmed kek

Jesus fucking Christ what did I just read?

this is perfection. Couldn't have done it better myself

She literally accepted to going with you as your girlfriend, and you backed down like a bitch, how fucking beta can you get?

>>
hey man if calling us sad makes you feel better about yourself das koo

Well I only show it to whoever's gonna suck it and you won't so I dunno what ta tell ya, bud

Why did you post this on 8ch too, OP?

OP is gonna die frozen and alone because not only he can't get the hints, he totally fucks them up. Such a pussy.

OP posted this exact same thread over at eight chan also

>buckaroo
I died a little

You fucking idiot

Kek

good job user. such retarded person needs this simplification to comprehend the stupidity he gets out of his parents being siblings

He reminds me of me in highschool, and I just cant someone being that oblivious slide.
Maybe at least HE can get laid before 23

She's 22 believe it or not.

Laughed so hard at this. 10/10

I mean 20

Oh my shit lol this can't be real. No way was the golden opportunity stating someone this blaitantly in the face and they respond by continuing to joke about chucky cheese. If this is real kill yourself

Love the play-by-play, too bad he doesn't have enough chromosomes to figure it out by himself

The posting of this thread should give you a small hint of the realization of the fuck up. All of that wasn't necessary but it was funny as hell.

This is horse shit advice. If you call her and ask "hurr whutcha mean by all that?" You're going to look way more fucking stupid than you already have.

Stop dancing around the subject. Be truthful and upfront about your feelings, but don't be overwhelming. If she doesn't return the feelings be cool about it and just remain chill. Not like "whatever u gross" kinda chill, don't try and retort by hurting her feelings because rejection, just be civil and relaxed. Chicks dig a chill dude

For fucks sake. Explain your autism. Be honest. Apologize. Try again. Without the autism. She digs you, you dig her. Now you're literally just retarded.

That...that was a pitiful display, OP

>Kek confirmed

>Throws hints that she wants to be your girlfriend
>"Hahaha KKK, are you Nazi X^D"
You are beyond retarded
You could fix it by admitting how retarded you are
"Yo so I may have inadvertently taken your hints as jokes because I never thought you'd actually be interested in me. I'm serious, to me it seems like a stretch if you'd like me. But that's honestly how I feel. And if you're still down for some chick e cheese, i'd like it if you went with me as my girlfriend"

underrated post, you are indeed doin gods work user

>underrated
>post with most replies in this thread

I'm not sure if such effort would be enough

>Did I fuck up?
Gee, I wonder. Man up, you faggot.