youtube.com/watch?v=5qP2hXUwQTM
sextoyget.com/c.html?m=whizworx-llc
instagram.com/memeoriiez/
youtube.com/watch?v=aEe0k1T6EUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6b6c8JuWzWI
youtube.com/watch?v=vRJlItzalJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paedo Paul is a British joke.

British culture is so fucking arrogant. It insists on itself, there hasn't been a good comedy come out of Britain since faulty towers and that was average at best

Just hating what you can't have

>British """"comedy"""

WANK BLOODY BUGGER BOLLOCKS TWAT SHIT BOLLOCKS BASTARD TIT BLOODY BOLLOCKS

>He doesn't get it

Delicious

THE YOUNG ONES!!!!!!!

the mighty boosh is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=5qP2hXUwQTM

british comedy is best comedy

Moar like this
sextoyget.com/c.html?m=whizworx-llc

NI!

XD

Sup Forums memes belong either on Sup Forums or in a burning trash can.

You must be the fun guy on parties

>a good comedy come out of Britain since faulty towers and that was average at best
>a good comedy that was average at best

>good, average
Jog on you uncultured wanker

Least I actually go to parties.

ooooooooh, you got him! Savage!!!

>having friends
>going to parties

The IT Crowd

> how many dentists does it take to extract a tooth in Britain?

> None! There are no teeth!

Watching Peep Show right now. Good stuff

Hey, if he's gonna leave himself open like that, don't blame me.

IT Crowd is one of the dumbest, cringiest things I've ever watched.

*probably likes Big Bang Theory

instagram.com/memeoriiez/

"" british parties""

5/5

Do anyone know name of the series where rocker, punk and a hippie lived in same appartment?

the young ones

No idiot you're supposed to say something incorrect

No. Both Big Bang Theory and IT Crowd are fucking awful. Their isn't an ounce of humor or entertainment in either of them. They are dumb, childish, unfunny drivel.

posting incorrect answers in a thread with 3 people in it is hilarious

like that u mean?

Kek, kill yourself

Thanks a lot m8 that's it
Golden series with attitude.

This. Especially Big Bang Theory.

Jesus, I was just trying to have some fun.

Not everyone is a fucking weeaboo like you, pleb.

wish this show was on forever. so fucking good.

check out

black books
brass eye - way ahead of its time

At least you tried. Wouldn't be trolled anyways bc I´m not stupid, just didn't remember name of the series. And there was also that fourth guy.

Mighty Boosh
Brass Eye
IT Crowd
Peep Show
Young Ones
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

>>TFW Britain is so superior all you can rag on is their teeth

The usa is a third world nation run by an idiot.
Europe is a cucked rape zone.
Africa has an always will be aids and fail.
Asia is alright. If a bit crazy.
But all anyone can say, that's true as well as negative, about the brits is "lul bad teeth"

And spaced

I'm all about the cult series that only Brits would really get.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, Black Books, Spaced, Brasseye, Jam, Trigger Happy, The Day Today, Alan Partridge, etc

>Amurikkan """""comedy"""""

Honestly, Britain is one of the grimmest, most awful first world country I've been to. Spent a great many years living there. The "crabs in a bucket" attitudes, the culture, the weather, the building, the wages, the taxes, the service, the nanny state, the awful media/entertainment, etc. It is just a grim, terrible, dreary place that grinds you down until you feel and believe nothing. It is a wasteland of the soul.

I've lived in both American and Britain. The standard of living in the states is loads better in pretty much every conceivable way except the amount of holiday you get.

how was Middlesborough?

Never been, but given that its in the north, id say likely even more grim than the areas I'd been. The south and midlands were shit enough as it was.

not the best show, but decent at times.

show was pretty shit, tbqhwy

Bundy is the most friggen hilarious piece of comedy ever to hit my eyes. All the jokes are predictable, and all of them make me laugh out loud.
Oh wait, british comedy. Image related. Same description as Bundy.

Irish, not British

>naked
>withnail & i

there you go now you're caught up with some good british comedies

UK Office > US Office

youtube.com/watch?v=aEe0k1T6EUQ

>No. Both Big Bang Theory and IT Crowd are fucking awful. Their isn't an ounce of humor or entertainment in either of them. They are dumb, childish, unfunny drivel.

Coming from a boy posting on b

Your thinly veiled faggotry is repulsive you dirty cunt.
The culture? Oh yeah the culture the us has clung to for the last 200 years. Must be shit tier. The weather? Oh you must be a one line comedian telling jokes before the fat stripper gets in stage and you can carry on mopping up the puddles of cum. The taxes? Oh you must of missed filing your tax returns and getting reamed by the IRS every year. The service? Sorry, we don't like doing things that are basically soul destroying. I've never seen an English person brag about there 15 years working at tesco. I can't say the same thing about Walmart. The nanny state? Go fuck yourself.

Faulty Towers and Are you being served were my favs
youtube.com/watch?v=6b6c8JuWzWI

Merican """"humour""""

>I had to thaw me pussy out before i came
youtube.com/watch?v=vRJlItzalJY

I live in England and I'm very happy.
What's wrong with the buildings? 1000 year old cathedrals a bit too rubbish for you are they?
Nowt wrong with the weather either. Mild Atlantic climate, no dangerous extremes of hot, cold, snow, hurricanes or any of that other third world shit.
The tv humour is without equal, nobody else's fault it goes over your head.
My wages pay for everything I could want, with some left over for beer and skittles. I pay 20% income tax, fairly Average rate globally.
Nanny state, you mean free world class health and dental care? Or do you mean over protective state benefits system that doesn't let its citizens starve, freeze, or die from lack of health care?
All this, and the seaside is lovely. Crab in a bucket anyone?

fuck i love this show, especially the funk

The south is not representative of the rest ok the UK. You really need to stay above the wash to enjoy the UK. The 'people' in the south are broken, and removed from reality.