Serious question, why does the media label The Chainsmokers as sexist but not rappers?

Serious question, why does the media label The Chainsmokers as sexist but not rappers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTEIdUV0nE8?list=PL1AqQfzyTmVgNnaEVvSZe1PSbLsFZM7yw&t=395
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're white and for some reason niggers are allowed to be sexist

What other answer do you expect to get other than "bc they tryna keep whitey down, nigger lovers control muh media" with this type of bait?

Why don't you give your answer?

Same reason they didnt go after migos when they said they dont like the gays. Music media isnt allowed to be critical of black people in current year because oppression

It's not bait though, I'm genuinely curious why this double standard exists.

I feel bad for Halsey
No matter how hard she tries, she just always, always, always looks gross. Used up.

If you think the big media is liberal you're just as brainbead as the "SJW" you love to criticize

Huffington Post is quite fucking clearly liberal though

People of Color are allowed to hate homosexuals because it's part of their culture and it's not the place of their white oppressors to judge them.

Niggers get a free pass on a lot of things

Because liberals believe everything white people do is bad and everything any minorities do is good. It makes no fucking sense at all but that's modern liberalism for you. Libs have a serious case of cognitive dissonance nowadays.

what were the tweets

Because it'd be like proclaiming the skys blue

The guy is saying his account was hacked, which actually seems like the most likely scenario considering the timeline of pic related.

Also that article is from October of last year

quality bantz

they actually get some negative feedback. just do a search for it

because white people are in charge of bombing 3rd world countries and the murder of innocent civilians.

>Libs have a serious case of cognitive dissonance nowadays.

So do conservatives, man.

That said, homophobia in the black and muslim community needs to be addressed at some point...and i'm sure it eventually will once everyone stops acting like utter dumbasses on both sides of the identity politics war and finally put that drawn out shit out of its misery.

who are the chainsmokers? did they make that obnoxious pop song that was played everywhere 6 months ago?

all politics are identity politics

alright someone find migos' equivalent of those tweets

they do, just find some other article.
my gf actually once said she wasn't into 2pac cause she thinks he's a rapist

Yeah...and that song sucked mega ass.

Yet it stuck around to be slapped into some shitty electronic Halloween dancing witch props.

But Obama is black user. It's almost as if oppressive foreign policy has nothing to do with the race of the person in power and more to do with the fact that they're in power.

no.
fuck you.

because the unconsciously view blacks coming onto white women as "consensual"

Let's be real though.

Shit wasn't this obnoxious and bad several years ago. It was until the Gamergame/MRA bullshit starting gaining traction two years back where everything went to shit harder than usual.

It says right there that the sexist comments arent from the actually person

Where did you get such a retarded idea?

the president's just the figurehead dummy. military is its own autonomous thing that will bomb with or without Obama or Trump

Yes why don't you answer?

Are you still going to pretend it has anything to do with race?

Though Republicans ALWAYS have WAY MORE leeway with what they can get away with in office.

white people run the military. thats the race they are.

Shut up satan, we don't need your lies and trickery spoiling a perfectly good Sup Forums thread.

Let Satan stay. He should offer way more fun and insight than your everyday Sup Forums troglodyte.

it's been going on for longer than that. LBJ was a notorious racist who only signed the Civil Rights Act to get "those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years".
Trump won because he pandered to the working-class/middle-class white person who is worried that we'll be taken over by ISIS and that we'll lose manufacturing. he told them "you're not gonna be ignored anymore". that is identity politics.

Black people ran the Rwandan military. I guess that makes all black people genocidal maniacs too.

The media that does do this equally across genres has such a lame aura that it makes other venues afraid of being seen in the same light.

Also rappers don't really do anything sexist outside of their music, for the most part its usually the opposite.

niggers and jews collude to destroy western society blah blah etc

You shouldn't care who calls who sexist, OP.
The word should be meaningless to you.

Otherwise, you look like a whiner.

the rwandan military hasnt killed nearly as many people

Pharrell and Robin Thicke were accused of sexism a few years ago. Pharrell, the guy from N.E.R.D. wearing pink polos and skateboarding. Liberals are retarded and complain about anything

I know that, but i'm specifically referring to retarded internet identity politics bickering.

I see way too fucking much of it almost everywhere. I miss the days where we just want to do silly shit online and everything wasn't ultra political as all hell.

Yeah there were online political discussions even then, but shit was way more sane and less heart attack threatening like it is now.

>have some hot naked girls dancing around with a song about blurred lines in love

HES TALKING ABOUT RAPING THE NAKED GIRLS!

If you think something like GG started it, rather than merely reacting to it, you have tunnel vision

Well, not "started it" per say, but rather made shit really unpleasant even for the most unpolitical of people.

I mean, both sides got way more obnoxious and whiny than ever, from what i've observed.

White people are just better at everything

Are you pretending to be this dense?

>blurred lines in love

Are you really this naive?

im just stating facts. youre the one in denial about white people being in charge of the american military for some reason.

>hacked

I literally never denied that, despite the fact that it's objectively false. It seems you're genuinely too stupid to understand what i was arguing.

>"from what i've observed."
>saying the exact same lines as a thousand other people

Is that halsey
>tribi
>Yeah it's so cool being mentally ill, a lesbian and a minority, I can make money off that
Someone should starpicket her face

would you lookat that? a buncha white guys. whats that mr denial? the sound of you being wrong? your ears mustve become accustomed to the sound over the years im sorry.

>I'm sure it eventually will once everyone stops acting like utter dumbasses
user I have bad news for you

wtf i love the chainsmokers now

Again, you're too stupid to understand the point of my argument. Read the conversation again, you complete fucking retard.

haha conservatives get mad when theyre proven wrong about simple facts. hilarious.

Huffington Post is a fucking clickbait blog dude, it's not Big Media. Yes, its biases are obvious - this is because they are written to be consumed by a clear demographic.

Black lives matter is really good about homophobia

I'm not a conservative user, and you're the most racist person in this argument.

you sure sound like one

i like how you know but you act all faggy about it

How so? I'm not the one implying that it's ok to condemn an entire race because a military is run by people of that race.

ppl used to complain that rap music was sexist and misogynistic all the time. but then they realized that the black communities didn't five a fuck what they thought.

moreover sjws started thinking that poor tryone couldn't help but wanna slap a hoe bc the white man tricked him into doing it.

why are you defending the bombing of innocent civilians in 3rd world countries by white men?

Why is everyone always bringing up Tyrone?

I mean, fuck. The guy's best friend/fellow druggie lost an arm, went bananas and started thinking he was Ben Affleck's number one enemy....in between daydreams of playing in some blah emo rock band.

I'm not. Please point out any post that suggests otherwise.

>white people make up majority of country
>majority of military is white
This isn't a conspiracy, you fucking moron, it's called demographics.

why are you guys getting so defensive about a fact? this is insanity. its not a conspiracy its a fact.

wew lad

actually...

youtu.be/NTEIdUV0nE8?list=PL1AqQfzyTmVgNnaEVvSZe1PSbLsFZM7yw&t=395

Because your original post implies that this is cause to condemn anyone of that race, which is flat out racist and doesn't follow logic.