Why are they like that?

Why are they like that?

That's what happens if a country starts stealing city names from other countries.

Different cultures between states

Why does Brazil have immense poverty, corruption and 50k murders a year?

Stop this fucking meme now

I'm from Texas. Texas is a really big state with a distinct culture and history. Louisiana and Oklahoma are neighboring states, but they are different from Texas

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

YOU'RE NOT YOUR!!!! RREEEEEEEE!!!!

well, look-ie here...
we dun got ourselves one o' dem self hatin' yanks boys, git 'em!

Why is Brazil the most featured country on bestgore?

Why don't Brazilians care for each other?

Why are they like that?

Why is Canada not featured anywhere but openly wishes it happens?

Brazil isn't, it's Russia and China. It's just that stupid gringos keep reposting things from Brazil over and over to ruin our reputation.

Why are bananas like that?

guess which one is me

We're called the "United States" for a reason. Laws and taxes vary by state so why can't cultures?

More like between regions. There's a difference between the Deep South and New England but no real discernible difference between say Mississippi and Alabama, except for what college football team they root for

There is literally a bigger culture difference between Texas and Oklahoma than Italy and Spain.

>I can't even tell who you are
Kek

the gnoll on the left

Bold statement lad

I'm too tired to find a good pic so just pretend that I posted a particularly exaggerated golden lel.

They could but they don't

The dude on the left.

> you will never find an appropriate reaction image to this post and this flag

they have no culture or knowledge about culture, no education whatsoever

so they try to blend in with this stupid shit

this but unironically, same thing for the difference between western australia and south australia

>he has never seen dearborn

topkek

wtf I hate america now

Kek. I've waited for this.

>his country is so shit that people from rio act the same as people from sao paulo

This. If nothing else, variations in law will lead to differences in culture. Although they are our neighbors, we Vermonters don't have the same culture as Bay Staters (especially if we're talking about Bostonians).
I disagree. There are regional variations, but there's still variety between states within the same region.

ITT: Europeans are salty that big countries have more internal variation than their entire subcontinent.

fucking kek

Literally the only difference I noticed when I drove through the US was that some states had a bit different food. But the whole country has the same customs like thanksgiving, christmas on the 25th etc, same language, mostly the same food, same interests in sports, same history etc

Literally the only major differences was the climate and a few laws.

If it weren't for the red river and dynamite blown paths through the Arbuckles, you wouldn't know you were in Oklahoma until you hit the reservations. It's the same northern Texas shit through and through.

Louisiana is basically south east Texas too. They even do meth like we do.

So let's say you missed the differences between major regions, did you at least notice the west coast east coast difference?

English speakers enlight me on the way she uses Your.
Is it correct? Why would she use your instead of you?

The use of "your" in OP's pic is wrong. It's supposed to be "you're," which is a contraction of the words "you" and "are."

those legs and hands make great trap material, but his face ruins everything.

There is a bigger difference between California and Maine than there is between Germany and the uk. Unlike europe, the usa is very very big and it has many different races.

Kill yourself

Actually no, cultural difference between states are larger than in USA.

>his face ruins everything
Also, the adam's apple.

hmmm yes
the other eats at an in-n-out
the other at taco john

so diverse, such multicultural

The people in california have a different color skin and a different language

If i drive 20 minutes south they speak French and if i drive 40 minutes east they speak German. How the fuck is that the same as in the US?

>tfw bigger difference between Mittelfranken and Oberpfalz than between the US and Angola

that's kinda hard to deal with, though. you don't want to do something that permanently fucks you up, in case you happen to grow out of your tranny phase.

I guess make-up can make it slightly less visible.

kek'd

probably not since we don't speak the same language