youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ohayo

oHEILo

oh sheeet:D its de dutch nazi

quick Mahmud fetch the Turkish flags

Morning

Had Zywiec yesterday and it was quite a Pißwasser, chutná jako chcanky

It has no real taste, there is just none in your mouth after you take a sip, I could gulp it like a lemonade. Seems like a drink to just get drunk with easily. Gonna try Pilsner today

oh my god you guys, it turns out I'm totally not lactose intolerant

For a couple of weeks I had trouble with digestion, but I drank like 2 liters of milk everyday for the past week and nothing bad had happened.

Praise the ancestors, who didn't cuck me out of enjoying dairy

wake up wake up
make up

wake up my love

i am awake

Ahoj

hejka

nazi stop posting

by the way yesterday or day before i argued with czech
he said foreigners can't earn that much money
literally wood cutters earn 35k in moravia
they are looking for people and accept people even without any czech knowledge(ukrainians mostly)
you just cut woods and make 35k which is tons of money in moravia because everything is cheap,people just buy vegetables from gypsys and eveyrthing else from tesco

regards

don't bully Luxembourg

regards

35k is tons of money everywhere in Czechia. 25k is like an average paycheck.

well even i can come tomorrow and start working

woodcutters earn more than average
regards

youtube.com/watch?v=ac8v0WsJpZs

compare

youtube.com/watch?v=V2V9kJ-DRr4

So how exactly are you going to find work, through some agency or some advertisements?

Now that the Roach King is going the open the gates of hell, do you guys have any last words?

Is 16000 or 18000 enough to just live somewhere like Olomouc? Keeping in mind a rent for some ~2 room flat and other basic expenses?

i know someone who knows someone
if u dont have that then find that
find a girl then you will have those eventually
i spent 24000 czk and lived like a king for a month
olmütz isnt that expensive its half the price of prag
18000 is doable
if you are willing to do manual labour you can earn more

There's this page for European countries
ec.europa.eu/eures/eures-searchengine/page/main?lang=en#/simpleSearch

You can look for jobs in foreign countries there and everything including price and what is required is listed

You can look for jobs only with EURES flag which means that such employer is particulary interested in foreign workers, it finds plenty of jobs such as security worker etc. So I am wondering if it is useful and has a good chance of helping or not

regards

look at this for example

zlin is pretty good 5/5 city,even cheaper than olomouc and salary is over 20k and this is an entry level job

i hate yuropoors i will probably go to tokyo and get muh scholarship from japanese government + study there but czech republic is quite good country. its just they are poor and they wanna be like germans but cz is much safer than germany,social culture is much better,you can grow and smoke weed + get guns

and g*rms are autists

yet some kind of skill is still needed even for these simple wood/metal things and I dont know what I should learn/study even for "unskilled" profession

doubt that only language skills would suffice as I have no idea how to work with metal or that kind of stuff, it even says that work is for 6-15 hours

you dont need any skill
you go there they show you what to do
then you keep doing it over and over
its brainless job
they say 6-15 hour because sometimes they force you to work overtime but other days u sit on your ass

good thing is you have 0 mental stress

they wont go this way putanon, they have only one destination in mind

Zlín is ugly ass city

Today, I will get work done

so you have EU passport?

u dont need eu passaport to work there
you just get a paper saying your job application is ok then you can get work visa

Although I haven't been far past the bus station I've seen the buildings and I personally like them, however I understand that the red brick gimmick could get boring and monotone after living for a good amount of time there.

Zlín Zoo is hands down the most based zoo though.

you need work permit

so they will look 3 months across the whole EU to find someone before you

olomouc zoo is better because u can touch goats

t. goat toucher
most of them already did tho
you people still do not realize how badly you yuropoors need more population to sustain growth

yea so you can only apply for jobs which are 3 month old

nah...we need more automation and robots

automation is more expensive
no one will apply to those jobs even czs themselves do not move to moravia because its a boring shithole
regards

Zlín zoo je lepší protože můžeš hladit rejnoky

t. hladil rejnoka

s pozdravem

which one to live in

regards

fug :DD

>arcom mikor anyám sváb és nem ehet tejterméket
>arcom mikor összes testvérem összeszarja magát egy pohár tej után
>arcom mikor fél kiló túrót bedobok naponta fél liter tej kiséretében
>arcom mikor semmi bajom

turkey or germany

Czepaney

this attention whore is posting again, why don't you have a life roach?

hladil jsem si rejnoka* apparently

>arcod amikor apád kalányos józsi dzsínó és rá ütöttél

Hahahaha

Egészségedre user :3

a svábság és a laktózérzékenység összefügg?

Czech Republic welcomes refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtLZd84efN8

that's both funny and fucking terrifying

igen

Why did you put there the same country twice?

jött egy gyöngyhajú lány

Proruské demonštrácie v Poľsku, Česku, na Slovensku a v Maďarsku v roku 2014 organizoval bieloruský aktivista Aľaksandr Usovskij. Peniaze na to mal od ruského oligarchu Konstantina Malofejeva, napísal v pondelok web českého denníka Hospodářské noviny (HN) s odvolaním sa na informácie zverejnené hackermi.

dats right. now accept those refugees you shills

>Proruské demonštrácie v Poľsku
co kurwa?

V rozpočte, ktorý poslal na jeseň 2014 do Moskvy, Usovskij podľa HN tvrdí, že za demonštráciu v Budapešti spolu s tamojšou ultranacionalistickou stranou Jobbik zaplatil 2500 eur.

Rozpočet na Poľsko bol ale viac ako dvojnásobný. Najužšie kontakty udržiaval Usovskij s krajne nacionalistickou organizáciou Tábor veľkého Poľska (OWP). Tá zorganizovala demonštrácie proti ukrajinským nacionalistom a jej členovia napríklad zničili pamätník vojakov Ukrajinskej povstaleckej armády (UPA) vo východnom Poľsku.

>Proruské demonštrácie v Poľsku

Ten sa následne sústredil na Čiernu Horu, tam ale Usovskij nemal kontakty, ktoré chcel získať aj od Kašuku. Medzitým sa venoval aj čisto komerčným projektom, vrátane dovozu poľských jabĺk bez ohľadu na ruské sankcie, uzatvárajú HN.

is this real. fucking polish apples everywhere

Buy and support your v4 allies, don't forget to also buy our Czech Republic approved food.

>pamätník vojakov Ukrajinskej povstaleckej armády (UPA) vo východnom Poľsku.
I didn't even know we had those, who and when could even build those? Someone in Przemyśl?

I wanna lick Link's belly!

ej kup pan Frugo
youtube.com/watch?v=KICn1ip7wvA

He said that 25 of the unknown destroyed two memorial-Monastery on Mount Lyubachevskogo County Podkarpackie province of Poland, which lie 62 militants UPA, two stone crosses 1940s with carved images of Trident and modern monument.

This is yet another case of an UPA monument being destroyed in Poland in recent times. There were two additional such attacks in Werchata and Radruz in late June.

This is standard Polish patriotic graffiti utilizing the symbols of Poland's WW2-era underground. The monuments were built in the last couple of decades as part of Poland's "eastern policy" of improving its relations with Ukraine and, quite possibly, establishing Poland as Ukraine's "European mentor".

>TFW huns in my train

>The monuments were built in the last couple of decades as part of Poland's "eastern policy" of improving its relations with Ukraine
aaaaAAAAAAAAAA

Hi friends

Lol nigger

kek

Is there a better city than Poznan in Western Poland?

I'm going to travel from Berlin to Warsaw and I'll stop for one day in Western Poland instead of traveling for ~ 9 hours on a bus...right now I'm thinking of stopping in Poznan for a day.

asian gfs look so comfy
>rodzice chcą synową z polski

>wanted go to go check out gif board
>typed boards.Sup Forums.org/gf/catalog instead of gif
>it said 404
>looked at address and noticed what kind of typo I made
feels were had

but you have gf

yeah but I can only see her on vacation so feels were had

>pretty much like, 90% of the difference between Slovak and Czech languages are due to Hungarian influence
>MAGYAR'D

Árpád, my son.

btw today is exactly two years when we know each other

>magyars think hungarian had any influence on slovak
other way around fag

Its because keks use german words no way we have 10% hun words

Hello, hi

>go to lecture
>module is "Britain, Europe, and the Extreme Right"
>title of presentation is "Holocaust Denial and Holocaust Deniers"
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>not a holocaust denier in any way but really don't need this after years of dealing with it on Sup Forums
>entire lecture can be summarized with "this historian (who isn't really a historian) published a book denying the holocaust in this year, they are wrong" (without actually explaining why), next slide repeat
>I now have a list of "people who are wrong about the holocaust", which is absolutely no help to me in any of my assignments in any way
I don't even know why I bother going in anymore.

>not a holocaust denier in any way but really don't need this after years of dealing with it on Sup Forums
iktf

what did he mean by this?

It's tiresome and annoying when you see something discussed to death by a bunch of spergy autists on the Internet every single day and then you hear a discussion about it at your university, but with even dumber arguments or a lack thereof.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI :%)

this is pianful to watch desu

Why do people feel the need to socialize?
Why can't they understand that their presence in school is already too much for me?

very educational video

Should I play WC3 or Darkest Dungeon

normies reee

Should I play Battlefront 2 or Heritage for the Future

i dont know, im gonna play some Insurgency soon

not the most helpful of advices but thank you for your contribution anyway

Don't resist our charms. You know we're unique, a one of a kind multicolored gem. Incorporating in its matrix there's a diverse uralic, slavic, turkish, german, latin base, complemented by other languages' words.
Each time Hungarian absorbs something new, it preserves and builds upon it, to become something even stronger and more beautiful.

>after a year I finally convice piece of shit protein to form a crystal
>after three months of waiting I sneak them crystals to synchrotron
>4 Å

I blame the demiurge for this debacle.

Hi

hiya

It should do.

bit bored desu

I want to lick a Magyar girl

>Van Chuju

same here, i will probably hit the bed in like 5 minutes
>tfw got a good Minghals save, prime position for WC