Left or right?

left or right?
Multicultural communist immigrants or true Americans who fought and founded the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DHiUmSE2Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean i hate niggers, so

neither i just enjoy watching the feud and picking sides for trolling purposes

Communist Immigrants please

fuck the leftists.

so far it seems as if the left is the only side with balls these days. at least they take to the streets and revolt.

the right just whines online about religious freedums using thinly veiled threats utilizing their second amendment rights. fucking nut up or shut up pussies.

Since when do Canadians have any strength? They hopped on the back of two world wars and act like they matter.

>true Americans who fought and founded the country

you mean the multicultural immigrants from a few centuries ago?

But they were white!

OP here. I am from Argentina and the border immigrants ruined my country. Created emergency villas. Created another culture, lowered the level of values, respect, etc. Are 90% of crime and murders.

I repeat, they must make a virus that kills those who are half Indian indigena and African!

Those who have rights and deserve benefits of the country are unicaments those that were before the country was founded. For them and only for their offspring. Not for other new immigrants!

Fought and founded the country is on the left. The right is a losers flag and represents unconstitutional treason and everything un-American.

You don't know any black people. Not personally. if you were capable of critical thinking you would realize that is a bias. Science will own you and currently it shows 0 difference with middle class upbringing. Most poor people do poorly in school and life and it happens that 90% of black people are poor and live in city centers. It's what happens when you destroy generations of families. But this is rational talking, something you likely failed at in grade school and still do to this day.

For me, on the right are their roots. And to the left are Jewish owners.

Bahahaha fucking typical. GRR I SPEND MORE THAN THE NEXT FIVE NATIONS COMBINED ON MY MILITARY EVEN THOUGH I CANT PROVIDE CLEAN WATER OR HEALTHCARE

BUT I"M STRONG!...is your entire country eight?

Hows this for strength:
>My government pays about $30 000 a year of my tuition and gives me an interest free loan for the rest.

> When someone gets cancer, or a rare disease, or a chronic condition...You never have to worry about how you'll pay for it.

> We have three of the worlds most livable cities. You have Detroit and New Orleans.

daddy trump has you cucked like the good boy you are

you can be white and an immigrant you fucking retard

BAHAHAHAHAH OWNED

youtube.com/watch?v=8DHiUmSE2Do

But Trump is a big strong alpha! Sup Forums told me so!

All come out with this example !!

But you know what !? If this is the example then let's apply it!
Because the Indians wanted to kill us all and kick us! We won!
And we will not let now those who can not achieve a country want to invade and steal the work that others did for their offspring !!

Besides what would the Indians do against the modern weapons of today? .. thanks that we let them live among us and protect these lands with new technology!

>Implying taking to the streets and beating up bystanders in their own neighborhoods isn't the same as internet whining and flame wars but physical and with media coverage

>comparing meme posting with protesting and rioting

you're special aren't you...

Non-political.
Native American (not on the reservation, but still in poor hickland full of trumpfags thinking I'm Mexican).
Nothing in Washington matters, it takes 8-10 years for anything passed to affect here.