Pretty proud of my first blunt I've ever rolled never rolled a joint either and I was high as fuck when I did it

Pretty proud of my first blunt I've ever rolled never rolled a joint either and I was high as fuck when I did it

>those finger nails

Yeah I'm a stoner kneckbea Sup Forums user fuck you expect

wash your hands once in a while you rock-eating cretin

Its ash and blood

posts a photo with no fingernails

too late bud

paint them and give me a handjob??

Looks like shit

Enjoy your mood disorders while dying cancer, OP.

Of course master I'll be a sissy fag

looks loose as fuck man. dont be afraid to test out the boundaries of the papers its just 50 cents each. the more you know its limits the tighter it can be

enjoy your rectal cancer from being so butt frustrated

>looks loose as fuck man
Kinda like OP's ass

Brag about it poser

I think someone is insecure for being called out on the loser he is. Cigars are for puffing, not inhaling weed, retard.

Blunts are a fucking waste get some good glass

Glass is for pipe tobacco and shisha retard, the water dillutes THC.

htas not to shabby for your first. looks like it will burn good. tip for your joints when you do start rolling, after you roll your weed up in a paper, roll a second paper around it and this will reduce the running effect. this is called a steamroller joint. that's it, 2 papers. have fun, SM0KE W33D

another tip, anytime you reflect and look for opinions on your rolls you're bound to get a bunch of haters like these guys ^^^^^. looks a bit loose but sure it'll smoke fine. for a god blunt find a bunch of small nugs, line them up in the paper and fill the spaces in between with ground up weed with your fingers. makes a good fucking roll. have fun Sup Forumsro

>tha h8rs cuz we kewl
When will this millennial meme die?

pretty good, used to roll only blunts back when I smoked, only used backwoods though

I think you might want to research glass pipes my dude

Water pipes were invented to filter impurities from tobacco because pajeets thought sacred water cleans everything, then a bunch of faggot druggies came with their opium and hemp because they saw a new medium to consume.

i would not smoke with those fingers you gotta seriously get under your fingernails before even shaking people's hands.

no what I mean is not every glass pipe needs water.

Joints are better, blunts distort the flavour of the bud

Yo Sup Forums, can someone give advice on how to roll Backwoods blunts specifically? The leaf unrolled has a weird shape and I can't seem to make it stick together nicely. Should I add more weed? I usually put 1.5 grams.