j'éjacule sans les mains.

autistic question LMAO

It require practice.. alot

Prostate massage

I'm almost there myself

get someone else to do it retard

>prostate massage

The person in the WebM was just touching their nipples

Do you know if the person in the webm have a huge plug in the ass?

would love to do it one day, but im having problems sticking to the idea of it. i just give up and jerk it like normal after maybe an hour or so

For me to achieve one, I usually smoke some weed, then I lube up my dildo and just start riding it. It hits my gspot perfect for me. But it does require a lot of relaxing and enjoying. I just got done with a 2 hour session with my dildo and had one after another instantly. It took me like 2 months to get there though.

Once you get there you'll love it, trust me. (:

Source?

for me i need a good size dildo thats got some good thickness to it. Mental state is important because when your super horny it makes it all better. Then when you start, you go with how you feel., more less whatever. to cum to need to fuck yourself and really do it. but the best part is, each thrust gets you closer to cumming... harder thrusts get you there even faster... once you cum holy shit your addicted

its mostly mental. you have to get very horny to do it, and putting things in your ass usually helps.

Point blank, I didn't need to do anything to myself physically, aside from kegeling (not as in a practice routine, but just during the HFO session) and allowing myself to be in a sexually receptive and relaxed state, welcoming to the idea of being touched and played with.
Of course, there's things that help make it more intense, and milage may vary. Heat blankets and pressure (multiple blankets/quilts) are nice. Quiet/background noise like rain work well. So does darkness/blinders and a good headset. For extra fun, I like audios where I'm commanded/triggered to clench and/or thrust. Didn't have to play with myself, and especially didn't need anything anal related.
Mind you, to each their own. If you like butt stuff, buttstuff to your hearts content. I just wanted to put it out there that it's not prerequisite to HFO's. Shit, if I'm honest, it was easy for me, once I found the right audio.

How long did it take you to get there?

Just fuck your butt real good like.

/Thread

think of it as a form of meditation. you lie down, relax, breath, focus on your sexual energy and try to elevate that. up to the point where the sensations get stronger and stronger, and eventually you reach something akin to an orgasm, but the twist is you cum without ejaculating. it feels like a multiple orgasm, also

there is a hypnotist called nikki fatale who has a series of hypno sessions that end up in hands free. you get trained and part of the training i think is that you rub your left nipple.

Isabella valentine has a few as well.

nikki fatale - because series
amethyst - eruption series
isabella valentine - jackpot series