/Midwest/

First Edition
invited: Everyone in this map along with Alberta,Saskatchewan and Ontario

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes_region
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/flashback-2016-somali-refugee-attacked-ten-minnesota-another-attacked-eleven-ohio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First.

Kansas should be Midwestern desu.

my favorite region.

>No Missouri or Kansas

Kansas and Missouri are also invited.
I forgot to include them.
POSTING CORNFIELDS TO GET THE THREAD STARTED.

What do Great Lakes Midwesterners think about their fellow Midwesterners' fight against large oil infrastructure projects like DAPL and Keystone?

I support it but I know that North Dakota depends on the oil for it's economy as well.
Here's a Pic.

>inviting Saskatchewan and ontario but not manitoba

FUCK
Manitoba is invited too.

>a thread for the region where no one lives
>thread dies
JUST

>Not forgetting Manitoba

I'm from the Prairies and even I have trouble remembering them. Basically just an extended northern Ontario with even more lakes and the end of the world city that goes by the name of Winnipeg

REEEEE
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK TOGETHER.

how bout ya'll mosey on over to /cum/

>/cum/
>After the balkanization of the United States of Colombia,Moldova and Uzbekistan.
n ty.

>midwest
>most states are east side

don't respond to it

Montana and Idaho are considered a part of the Rockies.
Proceeds

I am here claiming this thread on behalf of the Great Lakes State's Capital and largest city, Chicago.

After the great balkanization of America and our region becomes self sufficient, we'll have a lot of work to make our country great. But we're pretty much all set.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes_region

>Navigable terrain, waterways, and ports spurred an unprecedented construction of transportation infrastructure throughout the region. The region is a global leader in advanced manufacturing and research and development, with significant innovations in both production processes and business organization. John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil set precedents for centralized pricing, uniform distribution, and controlled product standards through Standard Oil, which started as a consolidated refinery in Cleveland. Cyrus McCormick's Reaper and other manufacturers of agricultural machinery consolidated into International Harvester in Chicago. Andrew Carnegie's steel production integrated large-scale open-hearth and Bessemer processes into the world's most efficient and profitable mills. The largest, most comprehensive monopoly in the world, United States Steel, consolidated steel production throughout the region. Many of the world's largest employers began in the Great Lakes region.

>According to the Brookings Institution, if it stood alone as a country, the Great Lakes economy would be one of the largest economic units on earth (with a $4.5-trillion gross regional product). It contains most of an area urban planners have viewed as an emerging Great Lakes Megalopolis which has an estimated 54 million people. Furthermore, Greater Montreal, a major metropolitan area in the Canadian province of Quebec, links to the region along the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Capital City/Executive Branch: Chicago
2nd city/Judicial Branch: Toronto
Legislative Capital: Ottawa
Emergency deportation zone: Detroit/Cleveland
Official joke city: Milwaukee
secondary joke city: Twin cities

>Secondary Joke City
>Not even a joke city.

>Minnesota
>not the embarrassment of the entire region

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/flashback-2016-somali-refugee-attacked-ten-minnesota-another-attacked-eleven-ohio/

>liebart
Somali's have a pretty good track record compared to other ethnicities.
The ones that were actually screened or came in the 90s are top-tier.

Barf. Fuck the somalis. Glad I don't live there anymore.

WE AREN'T A JOKE CITY
REEEEE

>Somali's have a pretty good track record compared to other ethnicities.
You gotta be joking. Literally 80% or so of them are unemployed and are either on bennies or in drug business, many of them don't speak even rudimentary English and many are connected to terrorist organizations. They're the worst immigrants in America by a long shot.

> in the 90s
Those are the absolute worst, 80 IQ illiterate rapefugees resettled across America by Bill Clinton.

t. Columbus

Too many Somalis