Hello, I'm a french engineer with a master Degree in computer science...

Hello, I'm a french engineer with a master Degree in computer science. I'm fed up with my trash country and those sand niggers.

Where to live with white people only ? Where black are welcome but not trash like in USA. And where there is NO sand niggers, like almost zero or at least they have to stfu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn60FiThXBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay op is gay.

Engineer are lame

not sure op but if you find this paradise let me know

There are a lot of niggers in sweden?

Salty unemployed is salty

Poland. Protected by nato, no leftist influence. but boy oh boy if you dont like religion......

Finland is pretty good, cold though. And the language is pretty hard, nice enough people though and in smaller towns you won't really find any sandniggers and very very few niggers.

Switzerland

I hate religion tho.. But if they are good people that hate fake thug, it's okay.

I will take a look.

oh i thought it was as cucked as sweden, glad to hear there is still a nice place left in the world

Kek

Not unemployed.

I have engineer brain but do trisomic job

That way I check the many contrasts of Human activity .

I can build a computer and pirate solidworks and learn it without efforts.
Then for job I weld tubes and shit.

Move to a small Canadian town. Although i don't know if other towns are like mine in the town I live in there's very few black families

right, because the amount of arabs is what matters the most in a country, you retarded fuck

Suffolk, United Kingdom. Barely any black people, literally everyone is white middle class

Australia but pick somewhere with no abos

estadounidense here.

You don't want to leave France. The grass is always greener, but your grass is pretty damn green.

How about southern Brazil?
I'm thinking of moving there myself. Check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=mn60FiThXBY

La grande majorité des français qui viennent en Australie ou NZ disent qu'ils l'aiment beaucoup
Par contre vivre ici c'est super cher mais la plupart des gens apprecient les noirs et y'a pas d'arabes

Mais pourquoi quitter si marine va se debarasser des arabes pour toi ;))

>Where black are welcome but not trash like in USA

Not all blacks are like the racists claim. It depends on where you are. I live in a small, blue collar town in North GA. The blacks here are like the whites more or less. They are blue collar, hard working, have the same morals and values as we do, and they dislike the trashy ghetto bunnies as much as you. Maybe more since they get judged based on the trash no matter how differently they behave.

Now cross the state line into Chattanooga, TN, especially the downtown area, and yea, you'll find no shortage of niggers. It's still a matter of what area of town you are talking about though. To be fair though, drive about 20 minutes or so to either Soddy Daisy, TN, or Sand Mountain, AL, and you'll also find no shortage of niggers. The only difference is that they aren't black, and are exactly the sort of garbage who whine constantly about niggers. Sorry, but I have far more respect for a working black man, than a meth addled, jobless hillbilly. I'm a working man myself--machinist - - and I feel more kinship with other working people, than I do with the hillbillies.

hey moi aussi je suis dans le meme cas que toi, je vis moitié de mon temps dans les alpes ( les kebab aiment pas le froid) et le reste au danemark,, c pas mal.

new zealand
israel if you're a tough nigger okay with being bombarded 24/7

u obviously never been to france.. u idiot...
locals are fags.. sandbaggers are the alpha here and the law is easy with them cause #faultofthesociety

Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

Op here, black people are like white, I never had trouble with them, I even had one of my best friend who were black and he was an awesome kind man.

But I just can't live anymore with pseudo Tony Montana fake baboon sand nigge or I'm gonna shoot some. They just scream like monkeys they are and if you hit them, in france, you get locked down or and give them a lot of money.

They are pure trash.

Russia

>French
>white

Pick one.

That's the prob.

Trips checked. I'm thinking about russia.. But there are a lot of muslim, isn't it ?

Je vais finir par faire ça, aucune chance que je reste en france. Ce pays gâché ou c'est moi le raciste quand on me traite de sale blanc.

Finland has some niggers but they're usually nice people and not the usual nignog, but they still exist.
At least it's not like in Sweden where there's a nignog around every corner and only 1% are decent people.

But I'd still not recommend moving to Finland, feel like they'll get full of nignogs soon enough too

Heuheueheueheu

Moi aussi j'ai foutu le camps, ras le cul des arabes mdr. Je suis en France pour les vacs et après je me casse au vietnam, si tu tolères les niacs le japon est pas mal.

>french
>claiming high and mighty
why dont you kill yourself?

Op you are in luck.
Argentina has 1% mudslime population, and almost no black, and only 2-4% indigenous people.

Only bad side is economy is shit, but is getting better.

I'm not Argentinian but I do go there every 2 years or so.

Oh and instead of having fast food everywhere they have grills where you can get delicious meat or choripan