lel

I have nothing going in life...
>No job
>No friends
>I stay at home all day
>My dad just shattered my self-esteem
I feel as if I don't belong here?

Alcohol. Copious amounts of alcohol.
Or some other drug, try heroin, it makes you feel damn good.

This sounds easier said than done, but: finding ways to be grateful for what you have rather than dwelling on what isn't the best is the way to beat depression. From there, managing your expectations will help regulate how you interpret your world and what triggers your depression.

You are an attention whore and deserve to die

I pray for you to die soon

How did your dad shatter your self-esteem?

I've been there bro, first of all remove any easy (or seemingly easy) means of killing yourself. No guns, no razors, no pills. If that's not possible then just do your best to stay away from them.

Second of all, it might seem to you that nobody cares, especially because it's extremely difficult to explain your feelings and when you try no one can relate, but I promise that if you put yourself out there a little bit you'll have a smile on your face.

Generally depression comes in waves and you'll feel a lot better in a while. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a couple months. But do something that occupies your time for hours on end until then. That could mean video games or Netflix or going on a hike if you're into that.

And finally get some professional help. Not everyone's into therapy, despite how much it helps, but it's absolutely imperative that you see a psychiatrist. You'll only have to go for an hour at most maybe once a month, sometimes longer, and it'll be so worth it. When you have meds you'll feel so much better.

me too
but ill only do it in the most pussy way

>Keep calm
>Initiate contact with family and friends
>Let them know how you feel
>Leave all the bullshit behind
>You are in control of your own life
>Obviously get get control of your emotions
>Understand that depression is a natural part of living
>Realize that there will be times in your life where you won't be happy
>Sadness is a normal part of life
>Every time you start to feel sad, just remind yourself that good times will eventually come
>Learn from your past mistakes
>Friends and Family will always be there to help you out
>Read the first word of every line

Fucking retard

One kills ones self

>Keep initiate let leave you obviously understand realize sadness every learn friends read

OP here...
Thank you to the people who are sending positive feedback, and ways to deal with it.
I'm truly feeling better already.

Just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't mean you have to be an edgy faggot. Step away from your device and rethink what you're doing.

Get a job , at that job you'll create friends, get a social life with new friends . Stop having daddy issues, then you'll be all good

the first letter of every sentence, you fucking retard

That's not WHAT A FUCKING SAID CUNT

DID I FUKIN STUTTER???

You need to talk to ppl more. Start getting to know new people even through the internet but with motivation to meet them in real life

Basically I was trying to be funny for the first time in many years, but ended up taking a bit too far and got my dad upset. Which resulted in him calling my sense of humor weird, and me also weird. That shattered my self-esteem completely.

Underated post..