Nude GF or Ex game with a twist

Nude GF or Ex game with a twist

Roll and post the pic nr in your collection that matches the last two numbers of your post

So if you roll a 12, post the 12th pic of your GF or Ex. or closest if you don't have enough pics.

I am Rolling with random boobs

Here is my 52d pic in my folder of my ex

bumping

rolling

Here is mine

could be fun!

4th pic as i dont have 84 lol

rolling of whats in trash can

hmm I guess with 600 I should be able to do this alright

well you don't always get nudez

so then do i just keep going?

rolling

normal pic of set

>butter everything

15th pic after cocktails that night

yeah your's are much hotter... oh wait... you have provided nothing.

Well, you had a 1 in 599 chance minimum. Keep trying. I'll stick around.

Her underwears are showing through her dress.

I wonder how long it would take for me to post a duplicate pic, if I replied to all?

What the hell is going on in this picture? Does the music the wedding DJ is playing stink so bad he LITERALLY has to wear a mask? Explanation please...

Dunno. But I'm pretty sure as hell I'm going to spend a lot more time in the automotive section of walmart from now on...

Actually I am about to go get the garter... however my Best Man put blacked out goggles on me to make it more "fun". If he had really been my best man, he would have kept me from marrying the dumb slut...

Or the gym

If you respond and your number isn't 10-630 go ahead and respond with any number in that range... finding it kinda fun now.

When I used to go to weddings the bride would not give the groom the garter. She'd give it to all the single boys. Or did I read your story wrong?

Rolling

Cause I have no nudes of my ex girlfriends.

Believe it or not, cell phones didn't always have cameras.

Back in my day, you had to take your 110 speed camera in to a photo lab to get shit printed, so nudes were a no go.

cool story bro

My gf

holy fuck just post everything please

Nice pic you cunt.

Please moar

drunken candids folder

come on guys... lets get back to the fun

OK. Give me what you got...She's a cutie

meh she was a pretty tight body, her face was not great, and she was dumb as a post... but thanks.

he's got nice tits

I'd still like more. I'm not crazy about dummies but I'll overlook it for a tight body like hers.

more please same moment please?

took out the 0.

Well on the plus side she would pretty much do anything I asked... which was fun

Well that isn't the game... I am posting what your number is!

That's actually pretty cool. Did you ever make her do anything that you knew she didn't particularly like to do but would do it anyway just to make you happy? If so, what?

yes but i want the pics same that pics

She didn't overly care for anal. And i had her suck a couple buddies of mine a few times. Which if not drunk she probably would have been upset about.

Then after I found out she was cheating on me with another guy, i hosted a party and basically let them all get fucked and sucked before I told her I was divorcing her the next week.

well you were only 30 or so off... bummer

more in park and more in bedroom please

roll

rolling for her pics

or the gym

This is how you become a sex offender.

The first part of that story was pretty cool. Then the middle part made you seem like kind of a cuck to me. But then you totally redeemed yourself at the end.

Good for you. I'd have loved to know what was going through her mind when she realized that the 'crazy night' was a set up and she suddenly felt like the little whore she is.

Rollang

Both of you can pick any number 10-630 you want btw.

Yeah there were a lot of tears from her and she was pissed, I was smart enough not to take pictures of that, as I knew that could get messy in divorce. Since she was already banging another guy that is now her hubby (she has gotten fat after kid) she left pretty easy, but it is funny knowing that he knows his wife is a total slut as he was a local "friend" and all of us that fucked her know him.

He can never talk shit with anyone in town because he knows if he goes too far they can just play the 'your wife is the town whore' card. I'll bet he's miserable with that choice he made to marry her.

Yeah, so they moved about 90 minutes north probably to keep her from getting used by others that know her true nature. One of my buddies said about 5 months after divorce, when she found out that she was pregnant (she wanted kids right away with me but luckily, i didn't get one past the goalie) with the new guys kid, she went into town and got drunk and ended up sucking him off behind the bar, and the 50 year old bar/owner/bartender supposedly fucked her on the bar in front of the last 3 people that were there.

That must have been awkward. Trying to finish your beer while watching some 50 yo man ass pounding a drunk ass slut with cum in her mouth. I wouldn't know whether or not to just get up and leave or order another beer in the middle of it just to be an asshole. I truly regret not being able to be there in about 10 years when you take that kid aside at some function and tell him/or her that story about his/or her mom.

Actually they were spectating and enjoying.. (A couple and the 65 year old town drunk)

I'll bet that old man is telling that story tonight. Probably made his life.

yeah, especially since he used to date her mom! LOL

Jeez. Where do you live? North Dakota, or something? I can imagine him giving the 50 yo bartender pointers now...'You know her mom used to squirm a lot when I'd stick a finger in her ass. Try that....'

You still doing the number thing or are you just making it up as you go along?

roll

Probably not but, Amanda?

Rolling

Wisconsin... afraid I have to get going to work... it has been fun.

79th of my gf

DO IT user, cumtribute her face.

so yeah

rawling

delivering Nr. 1 as I have only one pic

anybody want more? requests?

Rolling (fun story btw

Boobs in bath ?

boobs out of shower?

Will accept moar

Go for it !

Rolling again