Femanon here

Femanon here

I can only cum when I'm cheating. If a guy tells me that he's in love with me, I instantly lose all attraction him. Only an idiot would fall in love with me. If I'm single, I'm anorgamsic. I can't cum, even from using a Hitachi wand hours.
No boyfriend has ever been able to make me cum.

The ONLY thing that gives me an orgasm is the butterflies in my stomach when I'm sneaking around trying to fuck a guy behind my boyfriend's back. This has been true for 9 boyfriends. I've had sex with over 200 men during my life, many of them two or three at a time. I lost my virginity to a gang bang when I was 14 at Myrtle Beach, NC while on spring break. I got really drunk and I let guy after guy use me. I've caught many STDs including herpes, but I don't have HIV.

Psychologically speaking, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Is there a clinical name for my mental illness?

>Femanon here

>Femanon here
Surely you know the protocol for this?

Tits and pussy with timestamp or GTFO,.. then we'll give you advice

Sounds about normal to me.

Your request for communication is pending while we confirm the acquisition of your chest area exposing your breast with a timestamp indicating the time and date of your request.

>queer
what you are experiencing is narcisism its has nothing to do with cheating. it has to do with how superior you find women when you are fooling someone else.
its how you express your sexuality towards women because you cannot fulfill your sexual stamina for a woman as you will not/cannot make one available for that.
basically, you are masturbating.

This. Typical woman as far as I can tell.

>Is there a clinical name for my mental illness?
yes, it's "weak bait"

Low self esteem.

>you hate yourself

so basically it depends on your definition of mental illness.

>Psychologically speaking, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Autism

Your mental illness is you're man on an shitposting image board trying to encite anger from near retarded members.

Myrtle Beach is in SC not NC.

maybe try a trap for a form of transition.

You better drop tits and timestamps.

It's all mental. I bet when you were young, you saw you drunken whore of a mother cheating on your father with a vast array of men and she seemed happy but it was all a facade but Before I can help you, I'm going to have to see your spread open pussy to see if everything is in order down there. Also tits and timestamp

That must be the most accurate description of a slut in the history of sluttery. Embrace your nature and fuck it (literally, fuck it whatever or whoever he/she is).

your clinical name for your mental illness is CUNT. Its rather common. the fix is kys

This, and thus you get off from the power game being played on the cheated when you're cheating on him.
You do it to feel some kind of positive emotion towards yourself

I'm not medic , but you're a fckng slut. KY

its this.

this. /thread

Well, yeah. I do hate myself. But I'm right to hate myself. I'm a dispicable person.

When I was 17, my boyfriend shot himself with his Dad's gun the night he found out that I fucked his two best friends at the same time the night before.

The thing is, I didn't cry when I found out. I was actually thrilled by the news. It was such a huge huge rush and it made me really horny.

>i was fuckin around and almost got quads.

I'm going to go with this. I don't even know her and already I feel like I don't like her. You should kill yourself op. You're never going to be happy. You're a gross pile of shit

Borderline
Have u ever been abused in your childhood?

jesus

youre gay.

Op here.

I was only trolling. I'm a guy with this problem, actually. I can't cum with my gf. Just other women.

Anyone else have this problem?

We'd have fun together OP, i have a thing for girls in relationships.

You spelled despicable wrong, cunt.

Now show me your tits with timestamp

Same for me. It's the only thing that gets me off. Also knowing guys all over the world are jacking off to my pics.

Well maybe you should kill yourself considering you're just a human fleshlight.

>gay
>gay
>gay
>gay
>Gay.

It's actually not that strange and not a disease.

Humans evolved mostly polyamorously. Women as childbirthers are often more picky and try to get the best seed from attractive men with good genes, often dominant and confident.

But in human history there's this phenomenon of monygamy. In which humans seek 1 partner to share their life with and raise children with.

In this system women often have to settle down for not so amazing seed... OR... They could do both... It's called cheating. Find a loyal male that will fall in love with you and love him dearly but don't get sexually satisfied by it AND also slut yourself around finding lots of attractive males/good sperm. The thing is however, you don't get pregnant because you probably use some form of contraception and then you'll want more and more, even lowering your standards because you just won't get pregnant, but you still need better than your ''loyal boyfriends'' who just don't have good enough genes for your natural preference.

But you got diseases so I guess it has become a real problem so that's a shame. Maybe you should just try to settle down with a more attractive loyal boyfriend, although these are very hard to find of course. Or go to a doctor or whatever.

kek, you got gangbanged at 14 dude.

Hi OP, I'm not mad and I am impressed by your honesty.

I do hope you can find help though because fucking around will eventually lead you to a slow and suffering death via STDs and I wouldn't wish that upon any human being.

Tata

yeah, I have a problem cumming with your gf too. I think it's because of her cannon cunt. I have wear climbing gear so I can get hoisted out of her cavernous twat every time I get near her

If you can't cum from a Hitachi you're either sexually disordered or not actually a woman. Seek help.

only momos screw around this much.

If you weren't a bag of rotten stds you would be a perfect partner in debauchery for me.

Nothing gets me off harder then having a couple over for a dinner date and sneaking off every so often to get a quick Bj from my buddies wife.

Cheating is the ultimate sexual rush. It takes what would normally be boring ass sex and amplifies the thrill x1000.

dude ive fucked like 14 girls at once.
this sort of whoreness is me common than you think.

>No empathy for boyfriend or men.
>Can't even pretend to care.

Forget what I said here as a joke:
OP is no doubt a femanon.

I dated several women like this.

The only thing they're capable of caring about is their own children.

They're boyfriends can literally die in a car crash and they'll turn it into a thing about them and how they should be pittied.

Tits or GTFO

Nothing psychologically wrong with telling lies on Sup Forums

g

And all the newfags will sit here and believe it, despite no tits and no timestamp

Even if there was it'd still be damn good bait, like come on the stories are so generic and for the dumb of course it works!

Nice one OP

No tit's or timestamp necessary. This could only come from the mind of a woman.

Myrtle beach is in SC not NC lmao.

Close enough. I was really drunk.

You heard Myrtle beach from a television show

Just stop

Its also in Florida Geo fag

bpd

fake and gay

go back to r/relationships, faggot

How about you post your tits before you post a fucking story

Why are you posting stock images of chokers? I literally don't care about your stories just post your tits

I'm a bad girl. I enjoy breaking the rules.

Tits or GTFO

>fpbp

>no tits
>newfags getting baited

pathetic thread. saged.

Protip: 90% of the bumps femanon threads get comes from idiot ridiculing each other for bumping

Tits and proper timestamp
What are you niggers even