If you're under 6 feet tall, why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?

If you're under 6 feet tall, why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?

You're wasting your time. Manlets will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have 20/10 aesthetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stil fucekd your dad

> be me , 6" 3" laph at you cuks

be you are 2016 6" nto tall enogh to fuck 6:1 girls

No models dor you

KYS

Top lel. There's a guy at my work who must be like less than my shoulder height. I almost feel bad for him. He's 26 and im 23

I'm 6'6 and I'm still considering suicide...

You forgot the faggot

sight has spoken m8 you are out of the tribe.

If you're under 7 feet tall,why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?
You're wasting your time. Manlets will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have 20/10 aesthetics.
I'm 7'6 and you 6 feet baby manlets make me laugh.

5'10" here. I just tell girls that I'm 6'0" and none of them ever seem to question it. Shoe lifts are GOAT too btw if any fellow manlets need a way to grow that extra inch or 2

Girls just love having me on their laps, and petting my head.

goat?

Money buys pussy, not height.

5'9 manlet here, btw, who still thinks he has far worse problems he has to work on, before he even start to think about his height.

5'8" turbomanlet here...... it fucking sucks

If you're under 8 feet tall,why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?
I'm 8'6 and you 7 feet baby manlets make me laugh.

OP is a tall nigger with no money, no car, no job. Praying that if he spreads this meme he will one day get laid again.

Common term on /asp/ which means Greatest Of All Time.

If you're under 9 feet tall,why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?
I'm 9'6 and you 8 feet baby manlets make me laugh.

6'4" master race reporting in.

>if you are under 500 feet tall and not made of liquid lava why haven;t you killed yourself yet? Non lava based life forms and even solid magma will NEVER get laid even if you have 20000000 degree molten cores. I am the surface of the sun and you inferior cool cores make me laugh

If you're under 13 feet tall, why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?

You're wasting your time. Manlets will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have 200/10 aesthetics.

Large amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ can compensate for being a manlet. Unfortunately that's not an option for Sup Forumstards.

If you're OP ,why haven't you killed yourself yet OP?
You're wasting your time. OP will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if he posts this 100 times.
I'm not OP and you are OP you baby OP make me laugh.

Short guys tend to have cuter faces tbh

1,84m. How many it will be in feet or inches or wherever ? Am I above manlet lvl ?

lol fuck tall people honestly

If you are a carbon based life form, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Humans will NEVER be as massive as The Planet Jupiter and will NEVER get Solar Rings even if you grow 2000x in size.

If you're earning under $1,000,000 a year, why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?

You're wasting your time. Poorfags will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have a 20/10 job.

Feet = 30cm. Inch = 2,54cm. So you are 6,0"

If you exist why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I am the infinite void of non spacetime and you will never exist outside of perceived reality even if you master tachyons.

If you are a gas giant planet, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Jupiter-mass planets will NEVER be as massive as brown dwarfs and will NEVER fuse deuterium even if you grow 5x in size.

>SEETHING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

According to OP, more than half of the world population should do an hero. The statement is as logical as
>If your chest hair isn't perfect black, why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?

If you're under 6 inch dick,why haven't you killed yourselves yet Sup Forums?
You're wasting your time. Minidicks will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have 20/10 technic.
I'm 6,5" and you under 6 inch baby dicks make me laugh.

Thanks. Lucky me.

>not doing a quick google search on unit conversion

>implying anyone has ever thought that such statement was logical
>costanza.jpg

Anyone on here claiming over 6' without proof is just a lying little manlet bitch. Oh, and shorter people have longer life expectancy than tall people.

that's because they are non sexually active and have zero heart strain

Fuck off midget, go drown in a puddle.

>caring how tall you are
>caring in general
kek

If your entire existence is a fragment of stardust, in the milkyway galaxy, why haven't you realized your life or death makes no difference in the universe Sup Forums?

You're wasting your time, which is infinite. The Milky Way Galaxy will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get be as large NGC 6872 the largest known galaxy in the universe.

>t. manlet

OP here

>NGC 6872 the largest known galaxy in the universe.
Not even on Wikipedia's page of largest galaxies. IC 1101 is thought to be the largest known.

The taller you are the sooner you die. You also get more cardiovascular related problems than people who are average height. Have fun with that superiority complex and heart failure OP

Bullshit! My college roommate was like 5'6 and he got a girl I thought would be a lesbian forever.

He's cute as fuck, though, and he's gonna get a good job when he graduates. Shit, I'd fuck him.

What a pussy slayer every womans dream.

0/10 Would not do.

Would prefer a short guy with broad shoulders and some muscle over your femboy little ass.

>t. lanklet with garbage-tier face

5'6" here. I might not get much pussy but at least my life expectancy will be 20+ years longer than 6 foot and higher monstrosities.

kek
People will hunt and kill you for the beasty abomination you are

>31 ▶
>File: 10888727_1020340035790644(...).jpg (49 KB,
Women who don't like manly men,

Or muscle.

/thread

OP here

I need that manlet/perfect-height/too tall chart pls someone post it

a foot is 12 inches not 30cm (its 30.48cm) but yes is a fraction over 6'

Yeah that must be it...

>found the millennial virgin

you are 6 feet and half an inch tall

What the fuck is this retarded "foot" system you're using? Are you retarded or something? I'm 187cm tall, don't know or care what that is by your retard scale.

True story

>Me 5' 9 take 6' 3 friend to club
>Have good time even though his abit beta
>Start talking with grillz
>Eventually 6.5/10 mentions to me that she has an iron booty and challenges me to spank it
>She's kinda weird and I've got my fwb there
>Figure I can hand this one to my beta friend
>Talk him up and get the 6.5 and him talking
>Give him the nudge and wink after I have basically handed him an easy lay walk out with my fwb
>Next day
>Message friend to get battle report
> 6' 3 Friend completely spaghettis the whole one night stand even after I basically handed it to him and goes home blueballed

This. Just lie about your height. Sloots can't tell the difference between 5'8" and 6'0", just like I tell sloots that I have a 9 inch dick when in reality it's only 6 inches.

It is physically impossible for a man to be over 5'11". Any man >6' is wearing heels, or had leg surgery and replaced his femur bones and now walks on long female legs.

Hes on to us boys

>5'9
>has a fwb
Shitty b8

worst green text story ever

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>true story

dont you mean

I'm also 184cm. But I just tell to NA fags that I'm 6ft tall which is like 183cm

This guy has a closet full of high heels.

ITT manlets under 9"
>fuckin loosers, KYS, why even live

Why would I kill myself? I'm fucking your sister, your girlfriend, and all the pretty girls you know and those you wish you had.
Best yet, I'm doing it all under your nose, you big gangly troll face.

>Why would I kill myself?
because u are under 10" feet tall

>10" ft
Yup, you are the intelligent one. Definitely proving that. I see your skills and basic knowledge right there.

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night, manlet.

Pro tip. They can tell

They cant.
You can get away with just little difference.

ie, if ur cock is 6, u can say its 6.5

if ur 5.6" tall, u can say ur 6. Its not like theyr gonna take out a tape measure and corroborate, lol

Well there is a difference between 1cm or 10cm?

Size doesn't matter if you have money.
Money controls bitches and when dudes realize that bitches ignore their manlet size but still crawl around them for the money obviously, they get self confidence.
Bitches care for money not look or character
>Inb4 edgy manlet

yes, but that gap is noticeable if for example u say a coin is 10cms when its really 1 cm

That's a female.

>mfw 6'5" with BMI of 20

Im 5,11.5 about 183-185 in a NORMAL METRIC SYSTEM. Still being Amerifag with a imperial system .. Why havent you killed yourself ?.

Also
> Regualrly be chosen by girls because of my lenght, ITS more than the average Ameri-dwarf lenght.

u retarded fuck, 183 cms = 6 feet

5'10" and i got laid by a NEW chick biweekly for about 6 years before getting married.

Height ain't shit, its all about swagger.

So basically all children should kill themselves?

yes.
also midgets and women

>Manlets will NEVER be respected and will NEVER get laid even if you have 20/10 aesthetics.

sorry to say, but you're dead wrong

Try being a 5'3 manlet im 23 stopped growing at 15

>m 5'6
>had a milf suck my duck at 21
>french gf at 23
>gf for almost 5 yrs and going at 29

get fucked, OP
and take those "cut / uncut" discussions with you

Have fun with your bad back and dieing if you fall the wrong way

thats 9 inches
not feet

5'10" here. My wife and I were maried for 7 years before she realized I wasn't at least 6'. She was shocked when she saw it written down somewhere and wouldn't believe me. A lot of it is just a matter of how you carry yourself

real picture no photoshop with accurate heights

i'm like 5.5 or 5.6 or some shit , suck my dick

high five