NEW CHON song - Sleepy Tea

youtube.com/watch?v=zX77YFlrfgY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX77YFlrfgY
youtube.com/watch?v=NPyCZBV6xMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=per9Wz0N-QA
mediafire.com/file/g6z57rl5kgc0gg3/C - G (2015).rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well at least they didn't go full Polyphia, but it's close enough for me to be a little bit worried. I'm really hoping the edm/R&B influenced meme prog won't become a big thing.

Yeah I feel on that

sounds better than grow already

Definitely on par, I'm not making up my mind until I can hear it as a whole though. Grow was pretty solid, and I couldn't see them making it that much better, but I won't doubt them. I'll just have to hear it all aha

but TTT is great

anyone got a link to their first album? can't use the archive

Newborn Sun or their demo?

I meant Grow since that's whats on RYM, sorry for being unclear.

You're good, did you want a link to a youtube video or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=zX77YFlrfgY

A zippy or mega thank you c:

Whoops wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=NPyCZBV6xMQ

yeah but is this great?
youtube.com/watch?v=per9Wz0N-QA

Dude asking for Grow. I can't help you but here is high quality cover art for the lp which is way better than the original cover imo.

Give me a sec, I'm looking

this is tongue in cheek right
if so I could maybe enjoy a minute of this while drunk
okay maybe nevermind

I am having no luck finding it man :/

its okay thanks for trying bro

Wait! Try this

mediafire.com/file/g6z57rl5kgc0gg3/C - G (2015).rar

Thank you for what I'm praying isn't a collection of Kevin Spacey pics

You'll be lucky if it's not. Haha let me know if it works

whats wrong with polyphia's stuff
(not including LIT)

I dig it, glad they're at least toying around with some different sounds/styles. Chon are really fucking good at writing the way they do but eventually it will just start to sound homogeneous. Grow was great but definitely suffered from this a bit.

Old Polyphia was just straight up wanky, metalcore trash. This new pop influenced rock/metal style they're doing now is listenable but the image/aesthetic they're going for is fucking stupid.

they're newer stuff seems smooth jazzish to me, I don't really listen to their older stuff.

I just used "pop" because with this last album it seems like they learned how to actually craft a decent song and put catchy/memorable melodies with it as well. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm super knowledgeable about their music, just listened to some of it in passing.