You all know it to be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWM2Ie0dGQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only plebs rate GP that low.

>pretending to like Jenny Death

You were wrong when TMS was 1st place

should be tms = exm > jd = notm

GP might as well have been another instrumental album.

BP = TPTB > TMS > NLDW > Exmilitary > GP > FW

It's the perfect blend of experimental and catchy that their other albums lack though. Plus it holds a special place in my heart for being the first death grips album I listened to.

NOTM > GP > (does not matter how you place the rest since they're equally mediocre)

JD>NLDW>ExM=TMS>GP>BP=NotM

ExM > TPTB (NoTM > JD) = TMS > BP > NLDW > GP

NoTM>BP>NLDW>TMS>JD>ExM>GP

>it's the worst because there's not much Ride
turbopleb

And it's sleep inducing. Without the grit, it's really not that good of an album.

not the guy, but the instrumentals are absolute filler, remove those and you'd get an amazing EP however

guess you are the turbopleb

If you're falceflagging to make dgfags look stupid you're good at it

>using the word 'filler' unironically
>calling someone else a turbopleb
Damn

Best = all of them
Worst = none of them

Post your rankings

the powers that b > no love deep web > the money store > death grips ep/exmilitary > bottomless pit/interview 2015 > government plates > fashion week

Real W to B
Bottomless Pit
No Love Deep Web
Government Plates
The Money Store
Exmilitary
Interview 2016
TPTB

I GOT THE NASTY IN MY TAXI

It's not easy for me to rank them, all their albums have a few good songs, but overall they're utterly mediocre, NOTM is probably their most consistent album
this user gets it however I probably wouldn't place GP above the rest

Notm>TMS>BP>JD>GP>NLDW>ExM

Exmilitary>TMS>JD>GP>BP>NoTM>GP>NLDW

This is science BTW. So If you disagree you are wrong

Exm>BP>NLDW>TMS>JD>NOTM>GP

No Love Deep Web
Exmilitary
Niggas on the Moon
Government Plates
Bottomless Pit
The Money Store

Haven't listened to Jenny Death yet.

Can someone tell me what's so great about The Money Store? It has some catchier tracks than the others, but I find it pretty boring overall. What am I not getting here?

why NLDW first?

For me it's:
TMS=BP>ExM>NOTM>GP>NLDW>JD

It's almost like a more polished, more electronic ExM. All of the songs, once given a fair amount of listens, stick with you and begin to sound more catchy. TMS also has the best DG music videos to accompany the music.

NOTM>no love>exmil=jenny death>GP>money store

nostalgia clouds your better judgement
YOU NEED A LIFT?!
haven't listened to BP enough to throw in the mix

I was looking for a comment like this on the money store just to make sure i'm not alone. I don't get it either.

There's lots of tracks on there that feel legitimately scary to me, e.g. Lock Your Doors and Come Up and Get Me, and also No Love to some degree.

A lot of tracks caught me completely by surprise, for example, the glorious sounding synths on Pop, or the NOTM-esque voice samples on Whammy.

JD>NLDW>ExM=TMS>BP>NotM>GP
all around a great discography so far. one of the few bands where I am excited to see everything new and see what impact they make going forward.

Meant to reply to Of course it's hard to express accurately why I like it more but that's just a few general reasons.

gp has been growing on me lately
I can't listen to their older stuff too much, it feels outdated already

fuck man, I've made 2 comments already in this thread with different order and want to change it already.

Best to worst:

ExMilitary
Jenny Death
The Money Store
No Love, Deep Web
Bottomless Pit
Niggas on the Moon
Government Plates

I fucking love DG, but I just don't get the fascination over Bottomless Pit. I thought it was pretty eh, no pun intended. Aside from Eh, honestly, which was one of the best songs on the album.

>outdated
literally how

:FINAL (objective) RANKING:

ExM>NOTM>GP>>>>>>>>>Everything else is outdated shit

exm > tptb > nldw > gp = bp = tms

1. TPTB
2. Exmilitary
3. TMS
4. NLDW
5. BP
6. GP

singles:
1. Live From Death Valley
2. More Than The Fairy
3. Fuck A Bitch
4. @deathgripz
5. True Vulture

EPs/inst.
1. Death Grips
2. Fashion Week
3. Interview 2016

Honestly if Death Grips (Next Grips), Face Melter, and Fyrd Up/Poser Killer were on Exmil it would be number one (it's already number 2)
TMS has great catchy tracks but it also has their worst song, Fuck That
NLDW suffers from having a very poor middle section (around Whammy through Pop)
GP has 3 of their best songs (You Might Think..., Birds, Whatever I Want) but mediocre other tracks that don't feel like Death Grips
Fashion Week has some great songs but Death Grips isn't Death Grips without Ride
TPTB taken as one whole album is probably their best overall but as two albums neither feels complete enough to be the best
Interview is just meh compared to everything else
BP would have been great if they continued in the noise and guitar direction but their detour to the "trap influenced beats" hurts the album overall, but it's still very consistent unlike NLDW, or GP

>ndlw less than notm
>exm before tms
>ndlw not after tms

correct OBJECTIVE rankins

exm > tms > nldw = jd > gp > notm

bp not rated cause i havent heard it

Bp is my favorite. Aotc is also my favorite star wars movie. Fight me

you can't sit there and say that exmilitary or the money store sit in the same sonic realm as notm and bp

explain to me how NLDW and GP aren't "consistent"

they are both cohesive, fluid albums with great transition and flow throughout. concept albums, they are.

That doesn't mean they're outdated. Taken by themselves, they still sound fresh.

but taken with the rest of their discog, they sound outdated. I didn't say they were bad, but they're rough

Whammy, Stockton, and Pop are not very good songs (I mean most of Pop is just a loop with drums and Ride over it, which is admittedly a classic industrial song formula).
Government Plates just feels unfinished with its heavy repetition and lack of 1/3 of the band throughout (not to mention the very short song lengths).
Both of these albums contain several incredible songs but many ones that don't cut it as well.

Debatable. Production on all death grips albums sound pristine as fuck. Even comparing the albums sonically. Maybe I don't have that well trained of an ear. Plus ExM's roughness is part of the appeal.

GP is weak album
It's just boring techno with 2 good songs, some meh ones and the rest is just background/wallpaper music

This is pretty hard, actually, I feel like every album they release is so close to their others.

GP > TMS = BP > NLDW > TPTB = EXM > Int16 > DG > FW

>exm+ep
>NLDW=BP
>TMS
>JD
>NOTM=GP

instrumentals:
>interview>fashion week

>"worst songs"
>fuck that

ANTHONY FANTANO HERE

melon man loves le money store what you on about

NLDW > GP = TMS > Ex > BP > JD > NoTM

Triple six five forked tongue speaks truth

Now let's get real here

The Money Store
Exmilitary
No Love Deep Web
Bottomless Pit
Government Plates
The Powers That B

Swank - 21st at P > Death Grips whole discography
Ride will never be as good as his brother

NOTM > GP > ExM > NLDW = BP > TMS

you can leave now

Tms>Tptb>Exm>Nldw>Bp>Gp

close

NOTM>GP>ExM=NLDW>TMS>JD=BP

my favorite album > your favorite album

move notm from last to first and i'd agree with you
also good trips i check them

Alright here it comes y'all bouta start flaming my ass for having the correct album ranking...

Exmilitary > Bottomless Pit > Niggas on the Moon > The Money Store > Death Grips (EP) > Jenny Death> No Love Deep Web > Government Plates

Not counting Interview 2016 and Fashion Week because their instrumentals are completely different.

Anybody who says Jenny Death isn't among their top 3 is a shit eating pleb. Like nigga this one of their top albums, even if it is part of TPTB.

anyone have a working link for bottomless pit?

NOTM = JD > TMS > NLDW = BP > Exmil = GP
Objectively correct order

NLDW is definitely my favorite for these. I didn't really appreciate whammy until I saw the cover. GP ranks high for YMTHLYFYMBIKWHRLYFIYBNLSPH alone, but I honestly really liked ann bonny, two heavens, birds, I'm overflow, big house, etc. they're all pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWM2Ie0dGQI

Nah.

NLDW>BP>TMS>GP>EXM>NOTM>JD

Nigga fuck your double doubles and single trips.

It's Exmiltary > TMS = JD > NLDW > GP > NOTM

TPTB > GP > NLDW = TMS > BP

I haven't listened to Exmilitary in too long. Let's all just keep shouting at each other please.

Seriously, GP is the weakest thing they've done. They don't even consider it to be a proper album...

NotM > ExM > TMS > GP > BP > NLDW > JD

JD > NLDW > TMS > BP > GP > ExM > NOTM

switch JD and NLDW and you're spot on

best rating coming through
NOTM > GP = JD > ExM > TMS > NLDW >>> BP

NLDW > GP > NOTM > JD > TMS > EXM > BP

ExM > JD > TMS > > NLDW > BP > NotM > GP

they're all good tho, and some of these rankings I'm not very sure of at all, I'm no expert, just going off what I thought I enjoyed most.

TMS>NOTM>EXM>JD>GP>NLDW>BP>Interview>FW

Move NLDW to second and JD to 2nd last.

BP is the best of all, period
don't give a damn about the order after that

TMS>NLDW>EXM>GP>NOTM>BP>JD

FW and interview i do not care for at all

GP > NLDW > EXM > TMS > NOTM > BP > JD

JD has shitty production
Fuck the guitars and distorted synths, they're awful to listen to

If you dont get hype as fuck when the "IT'S DEATH" sample comes in on Turned Off there's something wrong with you

Ex Military > No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > Niggas on the Moon > Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death > On Government Plates

Did anyone else here found Bottomless pit to be pretty unremarkable?

I actually really love Fashion Week. Wish more anons could appreciate instrumentals

I honestly can't rank them.

BP=TMS=NotM>ExM>NLDW>>JD>GP

ExM = TPTB > GP = TMS > NLDW > BP

JD>NoTM>TMS>GP>NLDW>ExM=BP
Jennys Death on the top because I fucking love On GP. I consider it the best DG song. Rest of album is also pretty good
NoTM is nice. Very experimental and good at it.
TMS is old and gold. Simply good.
GP really grew on me. I considered it the worst DG album for the long time.
NLDW is very uneven. Some songs are great and some are shit.
In Exm I dislike entire 2nd half of the album.
BP is unoriginal, like TMSv2.0. It's not bad but I expected something more.

TPTB > TMS > NLDW > Bottomless Pit > ExMilitary > GP > Fashion Week > Interview 2016

You Death Grips fans should aspire to more than ranking albums all the god damn time.

JD > BP > TMS > NOTM > EXM > NLDW > GP
just because i ranked gp the lowest doesnt mean i don't absolutely love it

holy fuck that's exactly my list

TMS>NOTM>BP>NLDW>GP=ExM>JD

NOTM > ExM > TMS > BP = JD > NLDW > GP

anything >DG

NLDW > NOTM > EXM > TMS > JD > GP > BP

NLDW > ExM = GP = NotM > TMS = JD > BP