twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well i'd probably fuck it. why?

youtube.com/watch?v=PphLTFFfqKk

try to find a dick

Fill asshole with children and make her eat offspring after she farts it out

make you watch

Nice would you cum deep inside my wife?

I would love to watch you fuck my wifes holes

Would you lick her clit as I fuck her pussy?

Without a doubt

Would you make me eat your cum?

And after I fill her pussy with cum do you lick it out? or use it as lube and fuck her warm wet pussy?

Of course

Lick it out then fuck her asshole

What do you call this?

life, brah

she fucking hairy

Only in the winter i have her grow it out here is a pic shaved

I'd put a pastry bag in there and fill it up, of course.

I like that idea

I dig bush. But that stubble on her asscheeks is a bit too exotic for my tastes. Get that shit lasered or something.

All natural bud

Or maybe put a Hotpocket or two in there? (Not a Ham & Cheese one though, those are gross)

Anyone interested in her motherless account?

Haha

I'd pour an obnoxious amount of cum in there, get her pregnant and leave the baby for you to raise--BTW I'm a black guy with HEP

I would use that for an easy way to lick envelopes for mailing, even though envelopes now have a sticker that requires no moisture to ensure it's properly sealed.

sounds legit

I'd store various spices in there and when I needed a quick shake of garlic powder I'd make her twerk on my spaghetti's.

I'd pour FlexSeal in there, but that would cost me thousands.

I'd put a hot dog in there and then get that guy from the Sonic fast food commercial to pull it out and say "there's a hotdog in there!"

I'd ask her about her mortgage rate and try to talk her into refinancing her existing home loan.

>I'm a black guy with HEP

you don't say...

Search "hot wife brooke"on motherless or google search "motherless hot wife brooke"