this suicide helpline shit is not funny

proxy off daniel

might give >you a chance to win a test series again

Today in WCL Div 4
Bermuda v Denmark
Italy v Jersey
Oman v USA

Get behind Basedmuda and JersGOAT

Liberal>Democrats>Labour>One Nation>Greens>Liberal Democrats>Bob Katter's Australia PArty

where are Germany up to now?

good post

Stop making the threads of you're going to continue making garbage OPs like this you fucking cocksucker.

Make Bermuda great again

is today opposite day in australia?

you're right, its not. its honestly disturbing you thought it was supposed to be

Krazyrapist is the new threadcunt but without an entertaining gimmick

Unironically haven't qualified for any of the divisions yet

Buying matching lycra tomorrow lads
Also bought fake Oliver People's sunnies from china for $30 lads
Going to double check they're polarised once I get them with one weird trick lads
Also own a genuine pair of prescription glasses so I'm not actually that poor lads

Libs are the conservatives lad

it's an /nrl/ gimmick you fucking newcunt

>le suicide watch xd xd xd

you know things are fucked up when liberals are on the right spectrum of politics.

I have been pondering this very question an I think I have a solution.
Currently Bermuda, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Gibraltar are all playing individually right now.
The should all be merged to form a united team similar to the West Indies and be like UK overseas territories or whatever.
They'd be a decent associate nation imo

/Pacific Islands/ too

>not zimbabwe edition

you had one job.

No it isn't.

I literally created and run /nrl/ and suicide hotlines are NOT one of my memes.

youtu.be/MaQJj1BQUiU

>Malcolm Turnbull
>literally the President of the Republican movement
>literally tried to push through an ETS
>Conservative
Kys

based sydney

and he's dropped all that to keep the support of the liberal members

at the very least Guernsey and Jersey could be the Chanel Islands and still be competitive with Kenya Netherlands etc

Yes he has successfully placated the Conservatives in the party. But like the Labor party the Libs have factions, in this case i'm referring to the Little L's.

I was a member of the Liberal Party for 5 years, i know more about the party than you do.

> Leverock took a stunning, diving one-handed slip catch to dismiss Robin Uthappa off Malachi Jones' 1st ball in World Cup Cricket, (the 2nd over of the game) against India, which triggered off wild celebrations
>He also mentioned, "A lot of people do recognize me now, which surprised me. I noticed it most coming through Heathrow on our tour of Europe. English people, Indians, Sri Lankans, anyone who knew cricket seemed to recognize me."

I literally was a young liberal mate

Which accent is this? It's the best Australian accent

Good, then you know what I'm talking about.

I'll give you that it is certainly a Conservative party on social issues though.

there's the normal eastern states accent and the wog accent

Who gives a FAAAHK

youtube.com/watch?v=zBBsb0z9RJk
you now remember

Wife material tbqh

its a general western suburbs/poor person accent

there's two accents in that: white trash and wogs respectively

youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0
you now remember

The cairns accent is the fucking worst Tbh

execute all southerb hemispherians

theres no such thing as a cairns accent faggot

Australia has almost no variation in accent. It only really varies by class, not location

incorrect

>I have never left New South Wales or Victoria: the post

good post, you've really convinced me otherwise

Straight off the boat cunt?

People from Melbourne don't pronounce their e's (ie they pronounce Melbourne as Malbourne)

South Australians south slightly posh.

Queenslanders slang more and in general sound more boganish.

You're literally wrong though. It's not a massive difference like what you get in England, but there is variation.

For example, in WA you pronounce an "ear" sound with two syllables. Hear will be he-ya.
In South Australia they'll say l differently and use aː instead of æ

lived in: Sydney, Canberra, Darwin, Tasmania
visited Queensland all over and Adelaide as well

I didn't say there is no accent variation, just that it is insignificant bordering on the undetectable. Which for a geographically large and sparse country is quite odd. You'd think Worst Ausfailians would have a much more unique accent than they do given their isolation.

Retard
Vic: Graph = Graff
SA Graph = Grarf
as with Dance etc

>insignificant bordering on the undetectable.
This is objectively wrong though, and clearly your hears just arnt accustomed to the differences in the Australian accent. There are quite clear variations that you will here when certain words are pronounced.

I can literally pick where someone is from by their accent mate. It's only undetectable if you aren't actually Australian.
>Which for a geographically large and sparse country is quite odd
Not really. Australia was settled far too late for that to happen, since radio and TV meant a more uniform accent developed

Meant to say:

your hearing clearly isn't accustomed*

Yeah, so you haven't been to the places where there's actual variation.

New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania all were convict settlements and so the accent that developed was an amalgamation of the various British Isles accents.
South Australia and Western Australia (for the most part) were private settlements and had a mostly English population, so you get a slightly more English tone in their accents.

What this tells me really is how uncultured and how little most of you seem to have travelled.

Back to TAFE and work on that reading comprehension m8
Now compare that to literally any other country on the planet with a comparable population and/or size and you see how homogenous the Australian accent is.

>when certain words are pronounced
You see if there was substantial variation in accents, it wouldn't be "certain" words, it would be most words. I can pick a Poo Peelander within two or three words. As soon as they attempt an i or e.

I can only do that between rural/urban Australians, not metro sydney/brisbane/adelaide or rural NSW/QLD/SA

>Australia was settled far too late for that to happen
This arguement would have merit but New Zealand disproves it. Their accent is much more unique than any Australian accent quirk.

>I've been to 7/8 states & territories, travelled extensively through urban and rural areas but I "haven't been to the places where there's actual variation"
Kek

you are actually fucking retarded

the regional variation in australian english has been extensively documented

> Their accent is much more unique than any Australian accent quirk
Maybe because they're another fucking country with a polynesian indigenous population rather than abos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variation_in_Australian_English#Regional_variation

>it's a krazyslav sticks his head in the sand and refuses to accept facts episode

Reminder that I started this topic of conversation, and I start all the interesting conversations.

>REEE MY POOR ANECODTAL EVIDENCE IS SUPERIOR TO THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE'S OPINIONS, WHICH ARE SUBSTANTIATED BY FACTS

wrong.

This post is worthless. You've dumped a bunch of truisms that don't address my point at all.

I'm approaching this from a relativist perspective. I've travelled plenty. I know well the difference between a Russian/Ukrainian/Byelorussian/Chechen/Siberian accent etc etc. Dito various regional American accents and so on.

Any by comparison, to repeat myself, the variance in Australian accents is insignificant.

All this demonstrates is that a monolingual bogan such as yourself isn't cultured enough to comprehend the comparison I am making.

Wrong.

I started this topic of conversation by posting the "This Person Votes" video.

Keep seething.

you are actually pathetic

This is a reflection of your inability to distinguish between Australian accents, not that lack in variation in the accents themselves. There are very clear regional differences in Australian accents, as is reflected by the majority of people here a long with online information about it, yet you stick your head in the sand and say because YOU can't differentiate the accents, then there is no variation. You are wholeheartedly and objectively incorrect.

G O O S E Y
O
O
S
E
Y

This is a goose post

BTFO
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=h3JEkDShKoc

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Gday boys, how are we all?

I just opened that link

LITERALLY the first phrase

>"Although relatively homogeneous "

Laughable. Your narrative in tatters. Your own source disproves you at the first instance.

Absolutely fucking destroyed.

Will KookyKocksmokja ever recover?

BBL lad is here to remind you that the Big Based League is set to be the saviour of Australian Cricket

let's go back to the start

> just that it is insignificant bordering on the undetectable
this is what is being debated

before that post
>It's not a massive difference like what you get in England, but there is variation

kys

based fucking goosey

thoughts on 7.1 lad? I dropped my sub since I've got exams in two weeks and haven't tried it yet.

fuck nice work in rekking that faggot

Based goosey

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgGIy3kKiM

>let's go back to the start
yes, lets

>Australia has almost no variation in accent
almost being the key word

that definition is quite clearly made by comparison, as I point out in a later post >>It's not a massive difference like what you get in England, but there is variation
For the umpteenth time, at no stage have I said there is 'no variation'. This is a boogeyman in your mind.

Just that there is RELATIVELY very little variation.

Found a video of goosey lads.

He's lost weight.

Hi guys, who is your favourite cricket player of all time?

Mine is Brett Lee :)

Glenn Maxwell

These are both outdated.

This is the latest Goose update.

based threadcunt

Starc has a mo lads

Reminder I tipped Holder would be elite
Reminder the only thing holding Holder back is that he has to captain a mess of a side
Reminder when the team performs Holder performs

Reminder Holder is an elite holding fourth stump bowler

>9, 4, 10, 3

these are elite figures

no. you get a leet captain and the team preforms not the other way around you fucking retard. waht are you 12?

have you ever even played at a professional level?

Exactly, which is why Holder is a poor selection for captain. It's the biggest problem with his game, just like how Amla went to shit the moment he became captain.

OPPOSITION POWER RANKINGS

1. England

POWER GAP

5. South Africa
6. Pakistan
7. India

POWER GAP

25. New Zealand

POWER GAP

50. Sri Lanka

POWER GAP

10000. Bangladesh
10001. West Indies
10002. Zimbabwe

>martyn will never hit you for four off a lazy back foot cover drive

england australia and india should form their own league.

strawpoll.me/11550911