Why aren't you at work or school right now?

Why aren't you at work or school right now?

I decided not to work overtime, and enjoy my holiday pay plus day off for a total of 4 fucking days off paid

I'm unemployed. I've got a couple of degrees but they haven't proved to be of any value so more school seems a waste of time.

Off day and I'm sick anyway

I am at work. I also have a smartphone.

I just got home from my shitty job, you fucking dumb ass. Now it's me time. Fuck off.

Left school because I cant handle the work load of the subject matter. Not at work (extremely flexible job) because I just want to be in a coma for a week.

No school today. President's day weekend or whatever. I'm off Monday too.

>inb4 underage b&
>am teacher, not student

Don't have class on Fridays.

It's 5pm here. I am not working night shifts, I am not an idiot.

I am.

I just got home from high school.

Just got home from work

Because I'm gay

just later

wtf is freakazoid doing on Sup Forums KEK

What are your degrees on?

Because the economy I live in sucks.
Hopefully Keystone XL gets started soon, Alberta really needs it.

Back in November I was driving my moped and got hit by a car. I broke my right arm, left foot and had a posterior knee dislocation in my right knee. It's a very rare injury and my tibia ended up behind my femur and tore all four ligaments in my knee. I've had three knee surgeries since November 18 and my last one was February 2. At one point from December 22 to Feb 2 I had an external fixator implanted which was hell. Anyway after about 4 to six weeks from now I should be able to work again

Are you OP?

Cause I work nights, faggot.

because it's 3.15am you cuck

Lies

It's clearly 11:15a

It's clearly 10:17

Because I'm at home.

Actually it's 8:18

Well you dickheads? It's clearly now 3.19am.

I gots the flu, nigga

I'm about to shower, then go and do some social service hours as today I've got no classes.

Half day, boss wasn,t around. Easy money

I am :(

I got the flu.

>just got in
>a nice glass of merlot and a joint
Probebly throw a sicky tomorrow fuck it

this.

Post cardigan of gtfo

freekazoid?

its 10:25 you faggot

because I don't have class on Friday and I go to work at 4.

this lol

*freakazoid

Wrong it's 4.27

Doing my shit, shower, and shave before work

some fucken nigger smashed my window in my truck and now i'm waiting for the glass dude to come install a new one

My dad is sick so he said "screw it" and let me and my brother stay home

unemployed cause of my degenerative spine disease.

Had one class at 8 for 1 hour 15 mins, just got back home. Don't have to work today.

Bought a PS VR headset, gonna play RE 7 in a bit.

Because I can make my own hours and I'm taking a shit at home right now before I go start my job

Im at work now. I work for a small business and we are in the IT industry. That being said I was provided a Surface Book for travel and was told to set it up myself and install a VPN (on the companies dime) when I am international. I come here when I am waiting for these to load or waiting for a client to get back to their desk

Nah It's 1:35 m8

My shift starts in an hour. I'm working 12 hours no break cause I'm not a pussy bitch like the rest of you fags

Degenerate

Woke up too late to go to my first class and every other class after that isn't even worth going to

I freelance and I injured my foot so I've been off for 2 weeks.

Start again tomorrow though.

I am at work, waiting for people to come in for me to interview
5 interviews set up, but since I live in a nigger-heavy area, probably 2 will show up

got "temporarily " laid off. Collecting that unemployment for 2 more weeks

shitty fast food job with no breaks, get a real job faggot make your own hours

This

I am I just use my phone because I'm a faggot

Decided not to go

The joys of salary

Was recently hired for a "trial-by-fire" month contract (to see if they want to put me on full time) and I don't start til Monday. Excited, but really nervous cuz most of my development methodology experience has been Agile, but this new place goes hard into the Prototype.

Pulled an all nighter to finish an assignment. No way was i attending my 8am

I work at 3....(LAAAMMME)

i work third shift

Homeschooled

Don't go in till 10:30