Our parents got married last Saturday

Our parents got married last Saturday.

Moved all of her shit into my bedroom and now I have to sleep on the couch. Why the fuck does she get my bedroom just because she's a girl?

Anybody know how I can break up my parents so that I can kick this little brat out and get my room back?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/0HFZew6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck her in the ass

I'm 95% sure this is bait but this legit happened to one of my best friends in high school
That dude was super depressed growing up because he was clearly cast aside and is a complete bitch now

I need more pics to help you.

>married

RIP. His life is fucking over.

It's the only one I have of her and she's at school right now.

Her father, my mother.

>Hey sis, I want my room back and I'm not leaving till you leave
>Fine, guess we'll just have to sleep in the same bed
>Get hard
>Woah what are you doing step-bro
>Wincest

can i fuck your sister

Underage ban.

Wait til you're 18, get a job and move out.

Sleep with her

Yeah life sucks but plz give her a chance, she cant help it.. But this is bait anyway

I can help but I want ff pictures with face and feet of sister and mom

I'm 19 and I attend community college.

Ill tell u how to break theme up for ff feet and face of both mom and daughter

how old is she?

It's not bait. I really do want my room back.

I had everything organized. I don't know where any of my stuff is anymore. It's spread out all over the house in variously closets and I'm pretty sure her Dad threw a bunch of my shit away.

She's 15.

This is their way of telling you to move the fuck out you manchild. They don't want you around anymore, you're an adult. Get your own place and fend for yourself, I haven't lived at home since I went away for university.

i need a snapchat

I hope her dad spanks her ass.

Sounds like a plan to me

Do it, fag

Oh, well then plant some used panties in his car, or put some glitter on his dirty laundry. Convince your mom that he's cheating.

Talk to her, butter her up, treat her nicely and try to strike a deal. If it doesn't work, try going for blackmail. Be creative, dipshit. Do you want me to wipe your ass too?

>Gets free loli
>Complains

What kind of normie are you, fucking faggot.

If you rape her they will probably break up.

>uses new step sisters used panties
>nice and musky from

The perfect plan

she's fucking hot, what're you moaning about?

make dad sleep on the couch and you sleep with mom.

Op think about this, how old are you? If you're a minor wait till she's gotten her age of consent.

My orgasm

Best way to break then up is to tie your step mom and her daughter up, then rape them both while they watch each other being raped. Once you've raped them both, circumcise them both with a rusty blade. They'll seen be out of your way and you'll have somewhere new to live

Move out you cuck.

This is a good plan and all but, if he doesn't do it right he'll be giving nigger's head in the jail cell. For life

I have a plan

When I was 18 I moved out while I went to university , I worked a full time job as well. Stop being a complaining little bitch.

>19
>a grown man
>trying to stay with his mom rather than trying to leave

>university
>full time job as well
at the same time?

fuck OP wtf is wrong with you? are you a fag?

This

This

Probably social studies or law

move the fuck out of your parents house you pathetic excuse for a man

This user speaks the truth.

OP, do you pay rent for the room? If you're a grown man and don't pay rent I think it's a sign that they're tired of your lazy ass. If you want to live in that house have the dignity to get a job and pay the room's rent. Then you've the right to complain about abrupt changes. If you're trying to complain about a free room she's been giving you for the entirety of your life. You need to change up. You have some fucking screws loose.

Tell your sister she can live with me if she promises to be my fuck toy

user has spoken the truth he even got dubs to prove it.

try finding any evidence that one of them is cheating, mostly her parent

Nice try FBI

Oh no, me me me. Who gives a shit.

Just be glad you're not living on the street.

Stop being a complete pussy and just accept your situation.

and he'll still won't have his own room.

moar of that little slut

Your mother doesn't love you as much as she loves her new husband, who clearly cares more about his daughter than he does about you. You must have a broken mom, not much you can do about it.

check em

>went away for university
your parents probably pay your rent if you even have one, if your still in university

this and you will never see her agian

Bedroom
>a.co/0HFZew6

Bathroom

fuck your step sister, step mother will leave in disgust

what with faggots here who never got love from your parents and don't know how to save money, your parents brought you in this shitty world and you never asked for it, so your mother should love you and take care till you can finish school and find a good job. parents who charges their children are piece of trash. 19 of age, you're still a fucking child till the age of 24-25, people live till their 90. user OP , all i can say is you mother is truly a piece of human garbage, a excuse to make you learn responsibility is bullshit cause they wont take any for making your faggot ass in this world

in order to help her, we need nudes.

after stepdad skipped out I was going to fuck my stepsis but mom beat me to her.

>Step #1 Start being extra nice to sister
>Step #2 once you have gained her trust, buy an electric massager and help her relax after stressful days at school.
>Step #2 Happy Ending!!!
>Step #3 . . .
>Step #4 . . . Profit!!!

Are you retarded just fuck the girl in the faggot

she have a kik or something? cause if you aren't gonna fuck her i will