American mothers

>american mothers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this the foreskin removal that I've heard about?

animals

yes, its an american tradition to mutilate newborns

>Such a trooper for enduring the totally unnecessary mutilation xDDD

Like he had any choice.

WHAT!?

The boys were circumcised here at least around 9 - 12 y/o. Not babies.
(and it's optional)

dont question american logic

don't worry, I will break that barbaric tradition

by never getting a gf and dying alone

I don't even understand what the reasoning behind it is in this day and age.
Hygiene? Jesus, just fucking wash under the foreskin when you're taking a shower. It takes literally two seconds.
STI prevention? Condoms are a fucking thing, and circumcision doesn't actually prevent STIs at all.
Masturbation prevention? Why the hell would you even use that as an argument?

Circumcision does nothing, it's retarded superstition at best.

>Hygiene?
yes, most people here still buy into that meme
>STI prevention?
I never understood how that makes sense, but my parents wanted me to be less likely to spread HPV. Seriously, it wasn't even to help me but random women I'll never fuck.
>Masturbation prevention?
muh Jesus

also we're so used to circumcised penises that natural ones look alien and unnatural now

what a mess

It's so that the medical merchant can sell the foreskins to the pharma merchant, who then can sell face cream and lubricant to the goym.

It's a win-win-win

I remember back in highschool I hooked up with a girl who had never seen an uncircum. She scoffed at it when I pulled it out. Got hard and then pulled back my foreskin and said "Happy now?"

We had fantastic sex and I convinced her that foreskin makes sex for a woman better because more lubrication and something about her G -Spot. kek. She bought it.

We fucked like a hundred more times for over a year. Good times.

T-This can't be real, right? I thought they're first world and are highly intelligent, y-yes?

The American right has been hard at work for decades trying to dismantle their education system.

nah dude, most Americans are fucking retarded. 90% of people here don't even pay attention in school, they just go for the certificate and when they graduate they just do some pointless menial job.

I get Jews doing this due to tribal/religious shit, akin to Africans removing clitorides, but why the fuck do Americans do this?

We still do it because of Kelloggs. The guy who invented the staple breakfast cereal. He was a nut. Seriously. It's literally his fault.

I heard the guy was nuts, but what influence did he have on this?

hmm i wonder

Holy kek

>Kellogg made sure that the bowel of each and every patient was plied with water, from above and below. His favorite device was an enema machine that could rapidly instill several gallons of water in a series of enemas. Every water enema was followed by a pint of yogurt — half was eaten, the other half was administered by enema, “thus planting the protective germs where they are most needed and may render most effective service." The yogurt served to replace the intestinal flora of the bowel, creating what Kellogg claimed was a squeaky-clean intestine.
>These Corn Flakes were invented as part of his health regimen to prevent masturbation. His belief was that bland foods, such as these, would decrease or prevent excitement and arousal.
Jesus tapdancing christ.

I watched a documentary about him in highschool. It's been like 10 years. But basically he was obsessed with hygiene and God. Because of how wealthy and powerful he was he pushed all his whacky ideas into the mainstream.
One of these ideas was circumcision to stop disease and masturbation.
People were all poor and stupid so they bought into it.
This trend has persisted ever since. Although in recent times things have been changing. Lots of cities have been outlawing the practice of doing it without parental request.
Now I think it's something like 50% of kids get it as compared to like over 70% just 10-15 years ago. And apparently the number is expected to go lower and level out somewhere around like 30.

How exactly their education works?
In simplest form.

But in movies American looks genius and creative. How does one without proper knowledge will manage to build space programs then?

It is big business in murrica.
Cutting foreskin cost something like 300$(+tax, meds and the tip) in the hospital.
And then hospitals sell the cut skin to the facial cream companies.

10% of 350m

>people taking seriously hygiene advice from breakfast cereal manufacturers
Human stupidity never ceases to amuse me.
[Thanks for the answer, by the way.]

idk. it depends. Inner city schools are a fucking joke. As are lots of small town schools rural areas.

No accountability.

All in all though public school in decently sized or big cities are pretty good. And private schools, especially college prep highschools are fucking amazing.
And then there's our universities which are pretty top notch.

We elected a billionaire tv personality and as bad as that was, the other candidate literally committed a bunch of crimes and tried to rig the election and nobody on the left even pretends it happened.
For the first time in my life I genuinely don't know how the course of events are going to take place in the future.
I've always been obsessed with history and politics and have read hundreds of books. I've always been very good at understanding and predicting power moves etc.

But I'm totally lost rn.

these are the assholes that are to blame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church

that's the church Kellogg was in
they are some of the weirdest protestants of all

>and nobody on the left even pretends it happened
Freudian slips are so amusing.

I've been up for 22 hours. It's 5:31 AM. Give me a break.

you have to admit it was a bit funny

I'm just super tired at this point. But I've had insomnia for like a couple months and I keep waking up to horrible nightmares. Not why I'm avoiding sleep. But just a fact. I close my eyes and just toss and turn.
When I do wake up I don't even remember when I passed out

iktfb

That's way worse because they're far more likely to die as a result tho

You on any kind of medication? I started on Keppra recently, and it's doing seriously weird shit to my sleep patterns.

I had to get circumsised at 17 due to phimiosis

The doctor said that they perform the same surgery i had once a week, its more common than you think

>performing middle eastern desert cult practices

Weirdos.

No. None. All my nightmares since I was a kid are about me being powerless to stop something horrible. But they've gotten more vivid and personal since I decided to get ready for the military.

They are really quiet, and dark. But I can still see well. Almost like that warm glow you see out your window at night when it's snowing.
Last nights I was in my living room watching this large shadowy figure attack my mother. My father runs in with a knife and tries stabbing the figure. He takes the knife away and stabs them. I run up behind him with another knife and violently stab away for what seem like an eternity. Nothing happens, he turns around and grabs me by the neck and I wake up.

Couple days ago I had one where I'm sitting in my room watching tv late at night. I hear a noise upstairs.

I go to check and two shadowy figures are in my siblings rooms about to do something wicked.

I attack them but nothing is working. I feel totally powerless, they run away.
Suddenly I'm back in my bed still watching tv, I think I just had a dream. Then I hear a noise again from my kitchen. I go to check and it's the same two shadowy figures. I run to my room, grab a sniper ( I have one) and run back into the kitchen firing. They run out the back door into my yard and run through the woods. I fire off what seems like 30-40 rounds, clearly knowing that I hit them, but one just turns around staring at me and keeps running away. I woke up sweating.

The list goes on and on about shadowy figures trying to do harm and me not being able to stop them.

How so?

>tfw uncircumcised American

das it mane

i hooted at a woman breast feeding

holy shit kek

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

>cutting off the naturally covering skin and exposing the mucous membrane of glans will prevent diseases that spread trought contact on said mucosa

>american
SNIP THE TIP

>Remove skin
>Die

>americans math is literally done in burgers

honest to fucking God, i will not circumcise my son (provided i have one).
what an absolutely goofy practice, i hope it dies within my lifetime.

Please fucking kill yourself you obnoxious normalfag. You do not deserve the life you have.

This is why we hate Americans.

Seriously why are europeans obsessed with american baby penises?

They actually use the babies foreskins to make anti-wrinkle dermal creams, not even kidding.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

I assume the doctor has a shortage of foreskins for his extra income by selling them to farma companies and he just got a bit extra from that boy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY SIDES

Truly a sick person.

REEEEEEE