If you must.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489445691642.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=XDdLxTXBaAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, look at that wet pussy

haha look at how cute it is

Reposting my blog.

Was in a hurry this morning and pushed in a glass door. It shattered and cut my nose and head quite badly. In a & e now least I don't have to work haha

normalizing the old sleep schedule lads

just anti-government/minarchest at heart, believe the government should do the bare majority to keep the peace (at least in social terms) and they don't have the right to take a person's life
governments will never actually be the people but will always be a representative, maybe if there was a vote everytime someone faced the chair I would agree but the physical act of them killing someone doesn't sit well with me

Fucking woke up five times last night and on the last go it was half an hour before my alarm went off and I kept imagining so clearly that I could hear it ringing every five minutes. FUCK THIS WAGGIE SHIT

Should I bring my fleshlight with me on holiday lads

bumhole's been quite itchy all day

>a & e
what is this?

i'm not going to comment how i'd help you because that's exactly what you want.

mum just called me a vile subhuman piece of filth lmao classic mum

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489445691642.webm
wet pussy

guess

Why did the Nazis do all those good things but then those bad things? Why didn't they just do good things?

>A length of rope is expensive
What did he mean by this?

if you're talking about buggery, that's not at all what i want

>a & e
>accidents
>emergencies

>female

dont think it would help anyway

a lethal injection isn't expensive either but the entire process still costs yanks close to a million for a single case

can hear the fucking snow plows coming from a mile away

what bad things?

Losing the war

>watch american """"historical"""" """"documentary"""" about the nazis
>"jesse owens was snubbed by hitler and was furious that he was above the so called 'aryan master race'"
>meanwhile in real life
>hitler and the rest of the cabinet knew that the blacks would be a shoo in for the running, as they are genetically better at it
>hitler waved and smiled at jesse owens after he won his gold medals
>FDR was actually the one who snubbed hitler
ah yes, the american ""facts""

>>hitler and the rest of the cabinet knew that the blacks would be a shoo in for the running, as they are genetically better at it
proofs?

Ah yes the people dont like the nazis because of jessie owens

I can appreciate your point of view in a more general sense but I do think the state has the right to take life when the crime is suited and it's in the interest of the populace e.g. not have the worst criminals running around/not having to pay for their upkeep.

Is capital punishment even nearly expensive as having to keep someone in a life sentence.
Also on a related point, how the fuck did we get to the point where I could be considered dignified to execute someone with lethal injection. seems to me the only dignified methods are hanging or shooting, atleast they could die on their feet. injection is the most inhuman, industrialised way of doing it possible

how is capital punishment expensive?

Hello british friends how are you today

American, British and Russian ZOG
same as why all bad things happen

They killed qt slav girls and didn't kill enough gypsies

might mix mdma with piracetam

I know you want sympathy but that sounds pretty funny lad. ABSOLUTE BOOFHEAD walked into to a glass door like he's got a little irish bird brain HAHAHA

capital punishment costs a tonne in the US because lawyers have to file loads of papers before they execute some and theres appeals beforehand
also I agree, death by firing squad is much more dignified then the lethal injection

first class never seems to be next day for me
anyone else?
it's not really a remote area, but it's pretty rural

Check out the movie London (2005).

He and Statham were excellent in it.

>"Lets leave the EU to stop the islamisation of Bri-"

fucked it we have

if anyone actually did this they'd just be called racist

that isn't why leave won though

>/brit/
>irishman posts

really makes me ponder

This is why leave won.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDdLxTXBaAY

Merkel trying to get the Rorkes on her side again. Sad!

>European court of justice can make laws affecting minor regulations in your countries businesses

i feel sorry for them desu
most of them see their communities ruined by nonwhites but they dont know why its happening or how to stop it

this

just put them by a wall and shoot a bit

how is that expensive?

>injection is the most inhuman

Don't get that at all. Hanging is torturous for the convicted having to wait while everything is set up and can easily be butchered. And how is having your body pumped with bullet holes more humane than a painless and calming injection?

we need to strengthen ties with the commonwealth and prioritise their immigration

not enough it seems
im doing an unpaid internship for 3 months, that would be illegal in half of europe but not this shithole

nah nah i'm trying to get a legitimate answer from that lad's assertion that killing a guy is more expensive than letting him live in prison

Start with South Africa ASAP.

I know a family that became British citizens after moving here from South Africa and the two daughters are inhumanly fit

>wash face
>blink
>greasy again
am I doomed to be 13 years old forever?

based yanks knowing more about britain than the brits

Wish I were a Christian desu

but then all the pakis will come to australia since it's clearly the best country in the commonwealth

convert then

you RUNTOID I wasn't talking about the pain, I was talking about this spirit and dignity of human beings. Being strapped to a chair while poison runs through your veins is a disgusting way to die and only suitable for soulless automatons. If it hurts a little more to die like a man then that's what it takes

>the eu around her head

hmmm

I can't make myself actually believe though

That is what the EU flag is based on

sick of the ed sheeran meme

dunnae about CoE but the catholic church never shuts its fucking mouth about helping refugees and stuff. My local priest used to talk about it every sunday
thats why i stopped going to mass desu

>Hanging is torturous for the convicted having to wait while everything is set up
AHAHAHAHAHA

>nicola, what do you want to be when you grow up?
>william wallace

because murder trials with the potential for a death penalty verdict go on forever, and rightly so

barristers aren't cheap

last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like poo

not him but it's true, current practices dictate a lot of expensive health checks to see if someone is fit to die (lel), legal process etc
if you decide capital punishment should only be reserved for the most violent offenders then you add another layer of legal complexity in attaining that status which is even more costly, overall it's the fucked bureaucracy which is integral to judicial/ government processes

I'm sure if given the choice you would spend your last moments on earth writhing around in unbearable pain rather than just sitting down and drifting off quietly

runt-tier thinking 2bh

Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar - “Enter the biggest front of WW1 with the Russian Army. Ride in Galicia with the legendary Hussars during the Brusilov offensive. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
Battlefield 1: Turning Tides - “Participate in the amphibious warfare of WW1. Embark with the new destroyer into intense tactical naval clashes. Master the coastal class airship in the fierce interplay between land, air and sea. Engage in the daredevil Zeebrugge raid and storm the beaches in the first days of the Gallipoli offensive.
Battlefield 1: Apocalypse - “Go over the top in the most infamous battles of WW1. Conquer bitterly contested ground with brutal tools and unique weapons born out of desperation and deadlock. Never before have the nightmarish horrors of the Great War been closer as you descend into hell. Prepare to enter the Apocalypse.”

Might burn the British flag

Thoughts?

Stopped going to church cause the priest is a fucking casual and I know religion better than him.

This is the best way to believe. just study philosophy, theology, and biblical criticism for years and then you can make up an excuse for anything

What do britfags think about these films?

capital punishment is runtoid

Two weeks left until my two week long holiday in America

Quite excited :) x

how is it tuesday

could've sworn it was sunday yesterday

gallipoli mentioned

quite odd how they make a game out of the most horrific event in human history.

Never watched it because they look really shit

never met a nice south african

is it played from your mum's perspective or her midwife's?

funny how rorkes complain about foreigners not being nice when they on Sup Forums say they should be killed and are generally vile people

Have to get another referral for my psychologist to receive my last 4 visits covered my Medicare.

Would rather leave it as I'm going to kill myself in two weeks but don't want to deal with the questions from everyone of why I'm not continuing.

Better to play along and keep everyone thinking everything is fine?

>die like a man

oh just fuck off. firing squads are brutal and mutilate the convicted, those ISIS beheadings sure were dignified right? because it's essentially the same method.

that IS funny

WW2 had more people die and also had death camps. WW1 is really unrepresented in popular culture desu I am a WW1 fag and there are so many good films and gameplay possibilities but people generally just focus on how horrible it all was rather than any of the action of excitement.

death tried to take my again
fucker won't accept I'm not into him

yr the runt-thinker mate. turn up the hyperbole, this is bullshit. Why would you even want to drift off quietly?

won't this help stop the Islamisation of Britain? Don't get your point

Might start calling people runts in real life

>mutilate

They aim for the heart you muppet, they leave the head and face intact

huh never thought of it that way...

>we should should people to death because it's more manly
cannot even begin to imagine being this much of a runt
fuck off you underage prole
>aim
key word there, people miss

hitler was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

not surprising mun