What does Sup Forums think of women?

What does Sup Forums think of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vc_SrsnYLbo
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 holes for dick placement. that's all they're good for. oh, and making sammiches.

I'm gonna go with "like 'em."

some of them are OK, but majority are mentally ill

As long as they have a penis im ok with them

standard human, underwhelming af

Why do you want to know?

i like to have secks

tits or gtfo

I got really drunk last night. Almost bought one for 500$ , called about 10 of them. But co worker and I rented a small condo on the beach and didn't want to fuck a hooker next to his room

can't with live em'
can't with live out em'

hello ralph still jamming on the piano?

>what does Sup Forums think of women
miserable pile of secrets, just like men.

youtu.be/vc_SrsnYLbo

I pity them. Being female is living life in hard mode. Sure they can get sex easy , but that's practically the only thing girls can do easier than boys.

I think they use the pussy to their advantage.
They're very sexual yet call men pervs and shit.
I like to fuck them.
I hate hearing them nag or say they can't open a door, or lift something tough.
I like when they buy me shit for a good fuck.

You're acting like a bitch you faggot.

You're acting like a faggot, you stupid slut.

>They're very sexual yet call men pervs and shit.

yes a female pervert , is an empowered liberated woman a male pervert is a criminal.

And you're acting like a faggot you bitch.

>very good

Cuck

Big unstable children that you're compelled to fuck.

gay faggot

Suck my cock you nu male cunt.

But it's a feminine penis

>wears low cut titty top
>but don't look, its rape if you look

>but its a feminine Y chromosome

im never sure if women all hate each other or really want to lick each others twats.

If they didn't have cunts you'd throw rocks at them

Fuck off you prostitute whore.

>>if it has a dick, then it isn't a woman

with the cuckening of the west, this is going to be seen as a minority opinion, rather than a fucking fact.
I hope we all get nuked.

Do muslim women haven't got cunts?

well, i'm not a faggot but i hate women..

>good good

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Shorter jail sentences, Custody, lower chance of being homeless and free handouts.

>Shorter jail sentences
just dont commit crimes.
>Custody,
who the fuck wants screaming kids around ?

I can't help but get lost in their eyes they start yapping about some shit and my mind goes off i start to imagine a all sorts of crazyness its like falling in love all over again some times they think I'm a creep but every once in a while they stay a little longer and I get to be part of their lives for just a little longer

or I get laid Ither way women are all trubble stay way

Useless idiotic creatures whose only assets are their looks and fucking.

>What does Sup Forums think of women?

girls r gross

itt virgins

47 years of it baby!

Hate each other. And it's usually cause men. At least what I noticed

Lol 2 many kids on here

best response in this thread probably

Idk what's wrong with men these days
Chivalry isn't dead ladies. granted it's the men I'm telling

pretty sure you were that ugly ass kid in high school who got rejected like 199times

also periods, pregnancy,crazy ass hormone changes.

Lol m8 u no idea
Legit just tell her she's right and make sure she believes that
PUSSY FOR DAYS

Only purpose is semen extraction and milk production.

we all were. even you. this is Sup Forums and if you cant accept that you need to get out

I think more women should be educated on the dangers of canadian seed! Currently no modern birth control has been able to combat it!

I'm a girl lmao
a couple of dudes have really disappointed me in the past but I don't hold grudge against them and say that "all men r pigs theyre no gud!111hurrr hurr"
some people really need to fucking mature and stop acting like they have high ass standarts and want nothing from a woman but her pu$$y

I never know what to think anymore.

I think just like men, there's a spectrum of awesome and shitty ones, but the shitty ones are shitty for completely different reasons to men being shitty.

Sadly, I think genuinely nice women are getting harder and harder to find.

Women like to get drunk and throw up you

Just fyi nice/decent women don't go to clubs, bars etc. Maybe you're just "searching" in wrong places

*dumb hoes/sluts like to get drunk

Women are just another goal for men to get. They may as well be objects. The really good ones help make your life a bit easier too.

Depends, which one?

I don't go to clubs and bars. I am happily single.

>Talking about women
>Only talking about ones I want to fuck

Lying, cheating whores.

can't take a punch smh

Street smarts?

Poor privileged womyn, must be so hard to be thems.

>hot pants.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvjXAtzaMU

I love them dearly, also I want to punish them all

They can sometimes bring intense amounts of lulz for absolutely no reason or for the most retarded reasons.

That's why i like them.

Fucking worthless

>What does Sup Forums think of women?
I think they're good for two things ... well, three things if they have nice assholes.

Women are the niggers of gender

Reminding you that you are forever alone.

While some can be decent and even honorable, most are narcissists that can't see beyond their own wants and needs.

id reccomend a fleshlight as an alternative, it less messy cheaper and easier to store

I'd say about 80% of men are terrible people that need to die. With women, it's more like 90-95%.

Not really a fan. It's mostly above the neck, though. Not necessarily against fucking one, but I'd need some convincing first. Intimate relationship is right out. No thanks.

Can't the same be said for men? Or even human kind?

Yeah, it is more or less part of the human condition.
But that sort of thing is accentuated by women because they put most of their worth into their appearance and assume that they are a good unto themselves (and society only reinforces that impression), whereas men are constantly and brutally reminded that they are only as valuable as the goods and services they provide, which is an incredibly humbling experience.

I love them.

I think they are annoying.

One of my favorite things to put on my dick.

They're irrational narcissistic and more privileged than they'll ever acknowledge in public and thus suffer from deep cognitive dissonance.

>decent and even honorable
Which ones again?