UFO Thread: I would like to hear your opinion on this subject...

UFO Thread: I would like to hear your opinion on this subject. Do you believe we are being visited or have been visited in the past by other civilizations or you think every ufo/ alien story is complete bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are life out there, but i doubt any of that is visiting us

i think it's possible, but until we have proof it's just speculation

This. This universe is huge! To think we are the only ones is stupid and degenerate.

degenerate? wtf r u on

I really think we were visited during our primitive times. I think they helped us with architecture and math.

Sadly we have never been visited by anyone. It's all nice propaganda and good business.

Oh there is proof.

show me

How is something like this degenerate? Jesus Sup Forums you always have to bring wordiness in every thread.

there is no actual proof other than people saying "i saw lights in the sky!" or a bad photo of something in the sky.
It'd be cool if we meet aliens sure, but i'm not gonna bullshit myself into believing they're in my yard.

Well just search for our ancient arquitecture and science. We were apes for god sakes. Explain how in the world we could ever build the pyramids in Egypt without any help.

Complete bullshit. Aliens aren't real. Never have been, never will be. Sure, it's nice to think we're not alone in the universe, but I believe we are... and honestly? If by some miracle we aren't? We'll never live to see them. They are too far away if they happen to be real.

You're retarded.

Nope. Although it will be awesome if something happened, like a ufo landing on the big apple or something.

We're a prison planet!

We lost an interplanetary war hundreds of thousands of years ago. We are confined to this planet, and aliens check on us like guards in a prison would... they appear now and then but don't live among us.

This.

Except that we evolved here.

Except there is no definitive proof of it.

There is definitely aliens. You'd be stupid to not think so.

Yea, fuck fossil records.

So many tinfoilers, jesus you guys are fucking dumb

You dense motherfucker

Elaborate then faggot. Don't just make stupid remarks.

Google MJ-12 and "yellow book"

No, you can go fuck yourself in the ass for all I care, I'm out

Ay lmao

>mfw this is actually the closest truth.

it's actually a soul farm though, not a prison. Jews are reptilian half-breeds, why do you think they try so hard at enforcing gentile slavery, destruction and poverty?

There exists life elsewhere but I doubt they would waste time and resources to visit our puny shit stained Planet.

forgot my face

They exist, but not in form that we know

I believe that there are too many retards and basement dwellers that crave attention and start spreading false rumors and stories about ET and government coverups. There are so many fake and bullshit stories out there, that if there any real stories at all, they are completely lost in the jungle of sci-fi-wannabe neet-sourced voodoo-magic-trekforce la-deedaa to be found or believed.

Buttmunchers that want it to be true is ruining it for everyone. Thanks to them, space niggers will literally have to land and shake our hands before the majority of the commoners are willing to even try believing they are real space niggers.

If I were a space nigger, I would rape hot chicks every day and hide out in my space nigger ride on the far end of the moon for safety. If I got caught I would just space nigger run away from them and teleport to my space nigger ride immediately, then change my appearance and location for the next space nigger rape.

>visited
for sure. thousands of years of it.
>or do you think we have had UFO technology since WW2
yes. "we" use it for things like weather control (ie releasing CCN aerosols above the atmosphere) etc but the public is NOT supposed to know about it, so that we can still sell airplanes, jet fuel and pretend that rockets are a high science.

not even the guy who posted this, but it goes to show who is actually illiterate

>We lost an interplanetary war hundreds of thousands of years ago.
lmao

hahahahaah

Lmao.

You sissy cucks can not even get along with other humans because of skin color differences and culture differences.

What the fuck makes you people think you could get along with say, a tentacle-wielding, blue alien motherfucker from space?

Do they exist? Yes.

Life on other planets does exist.

Have they visited us plebs on Earth?

Fuck no. They don't need to. We are inferior to them.

If they can find our asses, we are already outmatched by them.

If the space niggers came today to invade, I would welcome my superior alien overlords and wouldn't fight for this gay ass planet.

If there is a divine greater or engineer for life,

He set us far to far apart in the cosmic gulfs of space and time for us to interact with one another.

>space travel/ lightspeed travel

There are so many barriers and cosmic filters we would need to over come for any of that to be anywhere near possible.

We may colonize our own Solar System one day, but that will be about it.

Everything is moving away from everything all the time getting faster an faster.

By the time we develop, if we develop that kind of travel capabilities the place we wanted to go to 200 years ago will just be that much fucking father.

Its a nice fantasy. And i have to ruin anyones dreams of sci-fi aliens and other worlds.

But its just not going to happen.

Although I wish it could be possible.

There is no direct link yet to be found between humans and species.

Also, our brain development and abilities just appeared all of the sudden. All cradles of civilization (including Olmecs in the Americas) appear at same time range.

Okay guys just take a moment to watch this.

Then you will finally understand why there are no aliens.

Im serious, fucking watch it, its very interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

>wordiness

If 'degenerate' is what you call wordiness, then you're a retard.

>implying fossils aren't a jewish hoax
k

Dude, it's possible, it just takes a lot of effort and time to reach another solar system.
Also, there are always new ideas and techniques developed. Perhaps, 10 years from now they discover some quantum mechanism that enables faster than light travel, and 20 years after that they finally test it successfully at a microscopic level.

I mean, come on, they are fiddling with (working) longevity pills as we speak.

Humans as we are today have existed for about 200 thousand years... the pyramids were build what like 4000 years ago? and why do people have such a hard time understanding that the pyramids are just a pile of rocks?

>Aliens aren't real
I'm not saying that they've visited us, but to think we're totally alone is dumb. There has to be life out there, even if it's just simple microbial life.

The moons of Jupiter and others are good candidates for life. NASA et al have even stopped crashing defunct satalittes into moons and planets because they believe it's possible there could be life.

It's even possible that dust clouds could harbour life.

We might not find present life, but I reckon that one day we will at least find evidence of past life.

the problem is that you don't understand how evolution works and how simple it is.

We used to believe that all life needed oxygen and water. It's now thought that these could probably be substituted on other planets.

Actually cool and informative vids. They are probably onto something with their idea of "it's just how it is"

>kek

It's hilarious how you idiots believe in humanoid aliens and that all require water or oxygen. There are billions and billions of planets out there. To think they need what we think they need to live is stupidity. There may be different dimension and shit, but no they have to have humanoid form and must need water to survive. Fucking retards

No there's no proof.

Baby's got a big red bum!