This album affected me more than any other album in my life...

This album affected me more than any other album in my life. Like it seriously influenced me in making a major life decision.

Is there any other album like it?

embarassing

And what decision might that be, fellow user?

he started sucking dick

holy shit taste, batman!

Ha, that's classic!

eat a dick nigga

I'm 26 and I've been living in a city 1500 miles away from my family and friends for the last 3 years. I moved out here with my GF (now wife) for a really good job and my company just opened a satellite office this year back in my hometown and offered to relocate me.

The opportunity came out of nowhere and kind of shocked me. Moving out here has been hard because of the distance from everything in my old life and my wife has been really sad because she has younger siblings and she is missing their childhood.

White Ferarri - Futura Free just kinda gets to both of us lyrically. The themes of these songs are reminiscing on youth, questioning if the success in adulthood is worth the stress, and then ultimately just celebrating and being happy just fucking moved me to decide to move back home.

I've never had music influence me like that before

don't understand the hate for it. one of my favorite albums ever and easily the most experimental r&b album of recent memory. maybe of all time. listening to seigfried on a walk at night was one of the most terrifying but great moments in music i've experienced.

I love this album too

you know this means you're gay right? or at a minimum a bi bottom.

>a bi bottom
Those exist?

there are straight bottoms too, nothing wrong with assplay

Kind of a perfect storm if you ask me... You're not going to find anything that competes with something like this, it was just right place right time sort of thing.

>

Spotted the cuck

go back to /fit/

thats a great story. I kind of wish music had that big of an emotional impact on me still. Now I just listen to music if I'm happy or sad to make me more happy or sad, but I don't even really feel sad that often anymore.

Wow so you're a normalfag and your opinion on music is meaningless? Thanks for the yarn.

not him, but kys

it's funny how normies think their lives are so important

Damn dude. It's always rough when you're away from family like that. My girlfriend's sister just moved to Oklahoma (from CA) so she's gonna miss her nephews growing up. Just try to visit them as much as economically possible for you, and call them often.

you sound boring as fuck
no wonder you enjoy bland music

Music doesn't always have to accompany your mood; it can also be used to augment it.

kys
yeah but my moods aren't really that complex anymore. at least I don't have depression anymore.

>unironically using "kys"

No, my man. you kill yourself.

exact same thing for me, made the hardest decision of my life because of this album

mmm fresh pasta

same. i'll get back into it every couple of months and feel things