I met Marshawn Lynch yesterday. He donated a shit load of candy at the youth center where I woke...

I met Marshawn Lynch yesterday. He donated a shit load of candy at the youth center where I woke. We shook hands - I didn't ask for a picture or mention football.

That's it. Wanted to tell you guys.

Anyone else randomly met a meme man like that before? It was a total shock to see him in person.

>youth center
My gf works for a youth center in Seattle, i heard nothing of this. How many youth centers do we have?

It's not surprising. He looks like a down to earth nigga, the kind of nigga that let you borrow his car for no particular reason.

This is not /r/nfl
Fuck off

actually it's in the California- East Bay Area, where Marshawn is from.

did you wash your hands afterward

This

one amusing thing was that his car was totally not cool. it was easily a 1990s or early 2000s era car. He must have been keeping it on the down-low.

where from? 925 reporting in

Hes the kind of brotha who still uses coupons to save money on food or so I've heard. Apparently he only used money from endorsements so the money from his contract has yet to be touched. Either he's smarter than he comes across or has a good money manager. Either way good on him, I hope he's not a vegetable later in life.

Ahh, makes more sense.

Still. Seattle tho.

I lived next door to Bears RB Jeremy Langford and Dolphins CB Tony Lippett when they played for Michigan State. They were pretty cool and Barbequed alot.

i know you're lying he always drives his lambo even to the fucking doughnut store

picture related

Cuz he was holding a lot of Skittles? I don't get it.

>he couldn't possibly make Lambo money from endorsements
You're adorable.

Cause he's a nigger

I grew up in 925 but now I'm in 510.

I don't want to get too specific about my location because Marshawn didn't want any press or attention for his donation. Our director kept asking him for a photo-op and Marshawn was very hesitant. Eventually he took the picture but I didn't ask because I know he dislikes publicity. Overall he was very humble and low-key about it all.

Also I just wanted to have a real moment with the dude. I thanked him for the donation and that was it. Didn't put a camera in his face.

I swear on my entire life that I met Marshawn Lynch yesterday. His car was a very used and old beige sedan. If you know anything about the Oakland area - it can be pretty sketchy. I think he was just trying to keep a low profile.

>tfw you don't know any meme players but have been in touch or went to school with several players that were drafted or picked up in last 2 drafts
>tfw stuck on a Mongolian imageboard while they succeed

MarShawn lynch came to one of my old high schools football games last year when we played Oakland tech, he brought his Lamborghini. That same day a fight erupted on the field and a coach got fucking clocked lol. Lynch just casually walked away from the sidelines. Pretty cool guy

I wouldn't shake your hand either whiteboi

Like I said hereI've seen him bring his Lambo around, but this was a pretty small town and not really a dangerous area to be fair.

I hear he does like to keep a low profile around Oakland usually though

>huehuehue
go back to your mud hut

I met Chris Bosh on Saturday night, he went out to dinner with his wife and I valet his car. He seemed pretty chill but I got sort of a sad vibe coming from him

marshawn seemed kinda sad. He didn't smile once. Just very serious and zoned out looking. My GF (who was with me) said he looked stoned but I can't verify that.

>"working" at a youth center

around blacks, never relax

>tfw you get a federal stipend to play connect 4 with kids all day

OP, you should check out Marshawn Lynch on Running Wild with Baer Grillis. It's inspiring

my co-worker actually mentioned that to me yesterday. I will take a look.

If you're ever in Weston, Florida, you have a good chance off meeting Bernie Kosar or Dan Marino at a local bar. My parents moved there years ago and see Bernie at the mall and all sorts of places. Dan is a little more scarce.

around whites, internet fights

Maybe if niggers did that they wouldn't be killing each other and not knowing how to spell

My dad is friends with Michael Jordan's mom and sister, it's hilarious how different they are from him.

Jordan might be the biggest dick in sports but his family is nice as fuck.

I work in Weston. I've seen Dan but I keep it moving. I've met LT before in Pembroke Pines and Dennis Rodman in Cheetah Hallendale

Woah thats edgy bro

Rekt

I met Charles Barkley in an elevator in a hotel in Seattle. I was there for this gay convention thing and they had just made publicly smoking weed legal so I was smoking a joint with a friend of mine in the hotel courtyard. I was pretty stoned and I walked back to the hotel and got in the elevator and as it came up from the basement there was Charles Barkley with a group of handlers. He said something about us "smelling like we had a good time" and laughed and I was so fucking shocked to see him I didn't have a comeback, I just kind of nodded and chuckled.

Kys faggot

Stay woke my friend

I once shook hands with William Perry.

It was like grabbing a package of jumbo hot dogs.

Better that than have them in the streets killing each other and playing the knockout game. Its a good thing to spend time with a kid every now and them and teach them how to be a good human being instead of throwing them out to the wolves and letting their character randomly develop without supervision.

yes that's the general vibe of where I work at. It's pretty awesome :)

;)

*work

met tom brady in a checkout line once

Tom Brady has herpes. Fact.

I met dennis rodman at a bar in newport beach CA

he was actually just sitting by himself, me and my friends went over to talk to him and he seemed excited to have someone to talk to.

whenever i meet pro athletes or celebrities I try not to bug them too much because I figure it would be annoying, but whenever the conversation got quiet and we started to drift off,he would ask us a question like he didnt want us to leave

was actually super fun to hang out with and shoot the shit with

I had sooo many questions for Marshawn. While I was walking up I just wanted to yell memes:

SKITTLES
BEAST MODE
I'M JUST HERE SO I DON'T GET FINED

But I just settled on a very vanilla introduction then watched him drive away like 30 seconds later. In a small way, I think he appreciated not being photographed or anything. Then again he probably doesn't give a shit either way. I just wanted to thank him instead of trying to use his image for my own benefit.

In my early years I lived right across the street from the Cowboys practice facility in Valley Ranch so when I was a toddler my parents would wheel me in my stroller up to the local bagel shop and more often than not there'd be a couple players there who would often comment on how cute I was.

Met him at a music festival a month ago