Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6xNMDj4YSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the love op
- LA

OROVILLE DAM, YOU STILL WITH US?

>be civil engineer
>hate concrete
>refuse to pollute your dam's purity by adding more concrete to properly reinforce the main spillway
>refuse to pollute your dam's purity by paving the area directly under the emergency spillway
>people complain
>they don't understand your genius

Ventura here. The storm is just hitting us and it's really bad. Los Angeles get ready.

I'm ready op. My anus is prepared. LA reporting in.

Fuck you i do what i want, tell me what to do finna go sailing today now.

>yfw the events of Evan Almighty actually happen.
Has anyone built an ark?

I'm in LA. It's not so bad, it's just starting to sprinkle. What are we expecting?

Holy God I thought it was just going to be strong winds and some small rain this is gonna be good SanDiego reporting in.

You can go sailing and start a story in bars saying the sea was angry that day.
If you survive

60mph winds

6 - 10 inches of rain

The storm is just starting to hit us right now. It's going to get bad around 1pm.

Had a storm like that the other day. 60mph winds, but over 2ft of snow.
Waaaah California is windy.
Fruits

Maybe you fags can stop stealing everyone else's water.
And maybe the price of pistachios will go down hah

I hope you guys die

In West LA, most of what we've gotten is just mist type of rain and wind.. I was hoping for better tbh.

I'm definitely going up to the snow in the mountains after this is over though

Maybe it will not that the good thing is probably you can make a meme like this guy

Finally you ignorant rich entitled asshats get a large storm

—Love, Florida

I hope all you fucking libtards drown.

Love, New Orleans.

fortunately we were smart enough to build our cities ABOVE sea level

Look at all you cute south cali people. You get a little storm and you all freak out. Your more worried about the little bit or rain down there then you are up here at oroville. We hold a lot of water for you losers and we get no appreciation for it.

please raptor jesus answer my prayers and drown all of califailia

>>We

You had no say in it, retard. your ancestors may have been intelligent.
you're a mouth-breathing cunt.

1 "storm" a year and everybody loses their mind. Quit crying faggots.

-the east coast

Majority of our water is from the Colorado River.
Just windy ass fuck in San Diego atm. Couple trees knocked over. Took a dab and went to buy some breakfast bread on the motorcycle. That wind is pretty fun.

Majority is not all. Additionally we provide a lot of water to agriculture. Which feeds you.

Read that it is going to start raining at 3 pm

They're gonna set off an atomic bomb in the ocean. Run

yea fuck off
-chicago

Majority of our drinking water I should have said. Your right, we don't grow shit in socal. It's a fucking desert. Everything is up north.

>east coast
You should be used to taking a pounding.

I have been sick the past few days and have been sleeping all day. What a combination. Anyone know any good shows I could watch in the meantime or games j can marathon for hours.

I got work at 6pm. Wonder if the restaurant is going to be busy tonight.

San Diego fag here. Nothing yet! Got the beach chairs folded up tho!

You going ocean, big bay or little bay?

Sounds fucking great!

Is this a god dam

Here in Ohio we just call these regular thunderstorms...
Sack up

You mean faggotville?

Whatdya ride?

Gonna be fun riding my motorcycle home from work today, I take Harbor Drive home, bet that wind coming off the water's gonna make things interesting.

Valencia reporting in. A tree fell on my neighbor's car lul.

Get ready Los Angeles. The storm isn't done here at all but it should be reaching you guys very very soon.

I hope Meryl Streep drowns

Hahaha enjoy it you pussy faggots.
- detroit

60 mph winds are extremely dangerous in Cali. Can't compare it to the storms in the middle of nowhere towns in other places of the country

Curb Your Enthusiasm it is the same guy that made seinfeld but I think it is better.
Narcos is a pretty good show
Ghotam I kinda liked it
Hannibal the series
Better call Saul
Easy rider if you like old classic movies
Hoffa
Hope you get better

Today is the day the dam breaks.
Today is the day the reds win forever with half the blue population taken off the map.

HEY CALI THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET FOR LAUGHING AT US WHEN WE GOT HIT BY THAT HURRICANE LAST YEAR

-FLORIDA

>55 - 70 MPH WIND GUSTS
Northeast coaster here. We call that Tuesday you left coast pussy.

Bro, this isn't even that bad. You know how our summers are in Florida. We'll get something like this some times a few times a month.

Is the California dam going to fail? The one that has been all over the news

Pic related

Here in Rosarito (which is where Alta California used to begin) we have very strong northwestly winds and an overcast sky.

Strong winds are common here, but usually northeasterly or southwesterly. Most days begin with an overcast sky but that usually burns off by late morning.

Wow never heard of a series called hope you get better

[spoiler]but really thanks fam[/spoiler]

Not the dam, but the emergency spillway is in danger of being undermined.

The main spillway is already partially trashed, and water releases have had to slow down to reduce erosion rates.

pic related is main spillway

WE GOT A MAJOR STORM COMING IN. MANY CENTIMETERS OF WATER WILL BE FALLING AND A BREAKING DAM. YOU GOTTA LEAVE BEFORE THE DAM BREAKS. LOTS OF WATER AND HIGH WIND!

Calm down pussies. Florida fag here. I was right in the path of hurricane Matthew and I spent the whole night getting drunk and watching movies on my laptop. You fine.

Rogan just freaked out over a leaky roof

Need bigger spillway.

Fuck I wish there was a storm by me, I live in Missouri. just look at it on the map, little smug piece of shit state

Long Beach reporting.

I was hoping this would fall on my neighbors truck but missed.

Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh. These are major cities that experience this shit monthly. Stop making excuses for being a pussy.

55-70mph winds? That's just a normal thunderstorm you prissy bitches.

When was the last time detroit had flash foods and mountains literally collapsing in your backyard?

Yeah you fags get rain but a mudslide took out my home 2 years ago

Land slides to wash clean the hills of Hollywood, rains to flood and wash away streets of Western full of furniture stores and prostitute willing to make extra buck in the rain. the wind will sweep up the filthy degenerates trying to club and find a warm pike or pocket to snuggle with, while the lonely man stops by a liquor store to pick up a pack of beer to stay warm and wait for the next day to come. Thunder to deafen the so called music producers that think they're changing the toon but are only adding to a shit storm. Lightning to show the dirty deeds of those who don't talk, power fluctuations to shut of electricity to the houses those who have become accustomed and have become molded into the begin know as the internet. el nino is coming but he's a late bloomer this time, but as we all know a virgin cums with the power of a tsunami
-J.I

> ITT east coast fags not knowing what a flash flood / land slides are

does SW AZ count? it does not rain much where i live i love it when it rains

Is it really going to be that bad? I have work in a few hours.

Sweet I wanted to go to imperial Beach since it's closet to my house but worked called.

Stop being a faggot please it's very disturbing man, it's just nonstop with you fuck, no wonder your dad and mother continue hating you.

Faggots and liberals... nothing of value will be lost.

Because Pittsburgh isn't in the mountains. Because Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit arent literally coastal to the largest source of fresh water on earth.

Maybe so, but in southern California three drops of rain make every local news show scream STORM WATCH 2017!!! and at least five hundred drivers fuck up bad enough to stop traffic. MuriKKKans are the dumbest animals on the planet.

A 2006 Dr650 with some mods. Just put on 20/80 offroad/on road tires. Have a 1992 Dr650 I'm doing full supermoto slowly no Op.

Who the fuck is freaking out? People here are welcoming it and hoping for more.

That joke is tired and cliche as fuck.

I'm wondering if my work will be busy too. I almost feel like calling out. I have no problems driving in rain but I usually see accidents on the way.

Here is the California storm that took out my home in 2014 when a mountain literally collapsed on my house

youtu.be/J6xNMDj4YSU

Thanks for holding our water. The next check is in the mail.

itt: mommy-coddled retards

lol small world

Live pretty close to long beach

user not even him but lrn2bantz faggot

Why the fuck do you know about Southern California weather reports?

How fucking obsessed can you yuropoors be holy fuck

>No rain
Muh drought!
>Rains
Muh mudslides!

California is so damn fussy

>everyone in cali is the same person

You're a special kind of retarded

I'm in Ventura and the winds are howling across the beach and the rain is blowing through my window seals. It's pretty gnar, but being from Ohio this isn't that bad.

I'm too lazy to check the weather channel, anyone know how bad it's gonna be in Fresno?

hope you fags fly to Iraq
-NY

I want to live in an area without fresh water and at the bottom of an unstable mountain because beach.
then bitch when mudslides or no water

The only people I know who are complaining about the constant rain are people who hang out at skateparks lmao

Fuck dumbass shut up we so cal ppl r strong as you via scum I'm a musician I rap tap blap blap blap u wack

951 here wind is strong no rain yet. Can't wait

Florida Fag hear. Your storm a shit.

Hermosa Beach reporting in. My garage is flooded. Rain came in so fast the flash flood on my street went over our sandbags. Great!

Fuck yeah where in Ventura you at I'm in thousand Oaks

Fuck man everyone in Florida must be autistic

You can't compare Florida storms to California storms. Different environments.

i swear we're so lucky down here in San Diego. something is bound to rape us all in the next few years

God the traffic. Idiots don't know how to drive in California period. Add wet roads and its a destruction derby. I've been telling people we are due for an attack or event or some sort.

That same storm destroyed my uncle's house. I live on the beach in Santa Monica. No hills here, just flooded streets.

I hadn't realized how close they came to losing the spillway. That is fucked.

We are
It's fast wind with rain. How different can it be?

Isnt that kid that said that on youtube or something similar ?
wow that is old as fuck if im right