/b I want to know this is normal

/b I want to know this is normal

I lost my virginity 3 months ago and since then i have been fucking my gf reguarly twice a week or something
After the first three or four times i started to last significantly longer, I last now between 90 minutes to 2 hours, after which i cum because it gets boring, when my dick is erect again i go for mini-fucks, we fuck until she literally cant take it any more, she cums over ten times and that would be a mediocre night for us i even find minor abrasions on my dick the next day
Is this normal? does this happen with everyone?

Well, it happened to me a year after i lost my virginity. I lasted like 1 hour and 30 minutes and we stopped when my gf couldnt take it anymore, or my dick started to hurt for being erect for too long.
Been with her for 3 years now, and i last like 30 minutes.
I think its lack of experince that cause the hour long sex. Just give it time

would you say that your sex life has improved when you started lasting less? and why

Bro. Youre getting laid. Dudes are fucking fleshlights and cumming on pictures. Dont worry about the goddamn societal norm. Enjoy your lover.

If you're on antidepressants this can happen. I used to last like an hour and a half and still wouldnt get off. I've since switched meds, now I last like 30 minutes

because they were obviously not enjoying it. It's not only about how long you last

This made me take some time and reflect
thanks user

yep its all experience.
When your sex life goes from 7/10 to 10/10, you'll last way less.
It's pure will power that stops me from cumming after 10 min

what were you taking and what are you getting now?

Not on anything
was your sex life better when you lasted longer?

In your experience, how did you get to 10/10?
Did it affect your gf when started lasting less?

Mine cums usually 3-5 times in 10 mins.
Everyone is happy, and we save 80 mins

It's pretty normal. When me and my gf started having sex maybe 4 years ago we'd bang a ridiculous amount, usually for longer than an hour at a time. I'd have the same issues: dick hurts, getting bored/tired, she cums too many times and has to stop..
4 years later our sex typically lasts 30-45 mins. Not so short that it was meh but not so long that we both walk funny for the next 5 days. Give it time and you wont last that annoyingly long, it's way better than being a 3-pump-chump though

eat her pussy first, if you are good at it she will come a couple of times even before putting your dick in.
after a month start begging her for her asshole non stop and she will concede it for sure

I was the same way, you just need to find out what makes you cum faster. I make my gf reach back and spread her ass as I'm doing her doggy style, makes me cum real quick.

go for anal im telling ya

It got to 10/10 when we really got to know eachother.
I like foreplay alot, so i usally make her cumm at least ones before i fuck her.
But its all communication. Talk to her, ask her what she likes, what you could do that would turn her on, make her cumm etc.
How you could improve.
then she will get exstremely horny and fuck your brain out, or she will want you to fuck her like a madman

I was taking Lexapro and I'm now on Welbutrin. They're both antidepressants, but they work differently and affect different aspects of your brain.

It was just how it was, there were ups and downs to it. The good part was that I could make her cum a ton without having to worry about getting off too soon, but sometimes I would just lose my erection out of nowhere and we'd have to take a break and continue. I could usually cum on the second round, but on the first it wasn't really guaranteed. She developed insecurities about me not being able to cum or losing it after like an hour so that kinda sucked. I've got a new gf now and I'd say our sex life is better even though I don't last as long.

Sex for me, before I became single again.

>lasts 15 minutes tops
>fuck hard
>girl can't take big cock for longer than 30 minutes, too big, too rough
>could come within 5 minutes if I focused, extremely tight vagina

Yeah, you're fucking weird. No penis is designed to fuck for hours.

takes you that long to cum? either youre doing it wrong or she sucks in bed. i imagine the 1st few times to be like 30 mins to a hour but anything longer than that after a few months something is wrong

Was it ever the lack of physical attraction, user?

I remember my first beer my dad fucked me hard that night

Bitch probably has a loose vagina. Makes a huge difference. You haven't really lived if you only ever fucked loose tuna holes.

She's tight af tho