Why is it, that as soon as any "conspiracy theory" turns up...

Why is it, that as soon as any "conspiracy theory" turns up, no matter how much the theory has backing up the conclusion that it is real, most people just shut off their fucking brains and deny it all? Why Sup Forums, why.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewface.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Provide an example OP

fuck you you fucking jew. Nice glasses though

For example.

Conspiracy theory: Hillary Clinton had almost the entire maintstream media backing her up. It was not at all fair coverage of the different canditates at all. That was a right wing redneck conspiracy theory. it was true.

There are plenty of other examples, of conspiracies coming true, but despite all this, people dont think.

Operation Northwoods. Project Artichoke. Operation Paperclip.

For most it is easier to deny the truth than it is to accept that they are wrong...

>no matter how much the theory has backing up the conclusion that it is real,
bc niggerbrains like you arent capable of evaluating whether anything is real

All conspiracy theories have one thing in common: they are made by people with a biased point of view. They WANT to believe something so they make sure every piece of information that's consistent with their conspiracy is used and often blown up. Things are even made up in favour to 'prove' their point. Any piece of information that disproves the theory is ignored.

Its easier to deny the truth for all of us. just not everyone chooses to deny it

Bad Example.
Anyone with half a brain would have backed Hillary over Trump.

It's probably because you nogs say shit like canditates. Seriously, if you have the rhetoric of a slack-jawed moron, it isn't hard to discredit you, and if a conspiracy is real, chances are good a decent number of powerful people want to do just that. And, inevitably, when there isn't a conspiracy, people like me will be laughing at you that much harder, and no one will buy your shit next time because your ethos is shot.

Agreed. Bias breaks just about ever conspiracy theory ive come across.
Spend enough time trying to debunk them to prove them to yourself (if you cant debunk it, it must be true right?) and youll find just about all of them are crap. Do real research, not just googles and youtubes

hmmm what?

so even the conspiracies that were proven right are like that?

Even with theories that turned out true, the theorists still ignored all oposing information? how can there be oposing information against something thats true?

of course many theories are bullshit

and wouldnt you say, that the vast majority of people have a bias against ANY conspiracy theorie?

Good point user, but what about 9/11?

They're not conspiracy theories if they have official names lmao

Because most of these theories lack any substantial evidence, and the brain dead idiots that buy into them have no idea what evidence really means

not this shit again.

The earth is fucking flat. This is NASAs most recent "pic" of earth, with the moon passing in front

>False

people still don't believe we would do this

But a lot of conspiracy theories have been proven true and then just forgotten about.

Total fag

>Hillary supported by the media
>Conspiracy theory
k lol
If its proved to be right, its no longer theory, its fact. Just follow basic scientific research rules to any bullshit you think is true and show us, do it right and will believe you.

Fake an gay. Nice try faggot

Fear of reality

just want some answers Sup Forumsro...

Wrong. There's a sea of information that has been building up over centuries to make us think that there were no black native Americans, that the earth is round, that we're at odds with Russia, that people went to the moon, that nuclear bombs exist, etc.

I think that's ops point. People said, "hey, the govt is doing this." and the govt said "whaaat, no we're not, you're crazy." And the conspiracy that the shit was happening was started. Then, like op said, PROVEN TRUE, which those were. How is that simple logic too much for you?

Did someone say jet fuel?

>past conspiracies have been proven true, so why should people not believe modern ones?
Does that mean whatever is being peddled today is true? No. People aren't swayed by logical fallacies like that.

Sauce?

Such as what?
Name a few here that are bonefide facts that started as conspiracy theoriea

people aren't swayed, yes they are, they believe that 'this could not happen here.' that is a logical fallacy

You find evidence that proves your point without any logic, just because you want to believe something you ignore all else.
Idk if every single thing you bring up is true or not, but idgaf. You have to present it in a logic, valid, observable and objective manner for it to then be tested, discussed and modified until its accepted or thrown away.
Op is underage, baiting and/or on crack. Sage.

it's kinda hard to gauge OP's point if he doesn't provide examples. He could be talking about the Gulf of Tonkin or he could be talking about nutzoid stuff like Pizzagate.

Operation Northwoods. MK Ultra. Project Bluebird. Project Artichoke

Dude what?
Next step to getting people to believe you is to be coherent.

That's not the part I was arguing. Fucko there replied that a conspiracy isn't real if it's officially named by the govt, when the example op posted was literally shit that started as conspiracies, and the govt said they did. After denying it it. And it being a conspiracy. Like his example said. I don't care for op's view either way, but geezus people are dumb.

not my job. they need to find it for themselves. i know i will never convince anyone of anything

These are all true.They're not conspiracy theories if there is documentation supporting them.

Dont be sad op. Youknow what, you are right, you really wont ever convince anyone about anything.

If you're going to say something that people will find hard to believe, the burden of proof is on you. You can't get butthurt that people aren't buying conspiracy theories of all you tell them is to "do their own research" which often generally translates to, "Read that one thing posted on RT and Breitbart"

they were conspiratorial, they destroyed nearly all the evidence of the MK projects and then continued to lie, cover and mislead

you assume i am butthurt

Indoctrination

In the US, education takes on the form of "Teach people WHAT to think, rather than HOW to think."

I am totally with you on this, but if the data and i mean real data, signed documents, money traces, radar returns, unknown sources of radiation, icbms losing power, occult imagery on your money, be ready to believe it.

jewface.us/

Fluoridated water