Ask a girl serving as her dog's cumdump anything

Ask a girl serving as her dog's cumdump anything.

Will you timestamp with dog?

You suck him off?

No. I don't want to be recognized, some people I know browse here. They could already recognize the dog, it's risky enough as it is, but it's exciting.
Also, parents are home, so I can't do anything with him right now.

Yes. I do it everytime he comes to see me with a boner. He leaks a lot of precum, and the taste is meh, but it gets me off to no end. It's pretty hard to do it when he's humping though.

Any pics/vids you wanna share?
Also how does dog dick compare to human?

Is it super fucking difficult to convey to your dog that "now is not a good time to fuck?" Does he just show up at your door all boned up or do you make him hard?

Um, why?

You could just show a hand job though without being recognized.

Any pics of the action, censored to your friends of course ?

Why do I know more girl dogfuckers than guys? I know one

Can i please inspect your vagina?

made me kek

show doggos dick

Whose a good boy?

I don't take pics or videos, I don't need them, I have an actual dog who's pretty active sexually.
Also, human dick is kinda bland. A dog dick is way, way more enjoyable. The rythm, the animality, the rapid humping, and the fucking knot are what makes it so good compared to humans. Also I find them more aesthetically pleasing.

Most of the time he shows up, and sticks his head between my legs while getting hard. When I'm in the mood ans he's not asking, I undress and get on all fours. If he comes by himself, we fuck, and if not, I'm not insisting. I don't want to force him to fuck me.
But yeah, at the beginning, it was a real pain in the ass seeing hime come in the living room and put his muzzle between my legs while getting hard, especially in front of my parents or guests. I learned him to do it only in my room, and it works most of the time, but every once in a while, he still does it in the living room.
I just pass it to my parents as "He smells that I'm on my period, it's a natural reaction for him". (It's obviously not)

Why not?

I couldn't give you an anwser. Maybe because girls like the animalistic act more than the regular human-human coitus?

He's fast!

Parents are home, can't do.

It's an ask-me-anything thread, I'm not willing to whore me out on Sup Forums. There's countless pussy pics everywhere on the web, I don't understand why you guys want to see MY pussy.

Sirius sure is (It's his name)

Calling b u l l s h i t

what do you do with him to him? what do you like the most?

This is why we need sharia law.

Have you ever had a normal relationship with a guy? What turned you onto this?

Faaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeee

Tits or gtfo bitch. You know the rules.

but for what purpose are you troubled?

Ridiculous

seek professional help. most sti were caused by humans fucking other animals. Jesus fucking christ.

This is bait

how old are u?

Tits or gtfo

what's an imageboard without images?
bored

Kek

There's not a whole lot of things to do. I either suck him off, or let him fuck me doggystyle. I tried once to give him a handjob with lube, but I was afraid the lube would damage his cock once it retracts back to the sheath, even if he licks it afterwards.
I never tried anal, and I don't really think I'll ever try, I'm too afraid to hurt his dick. Maybe someday he'll put it in the wrong hole, but then I doubt I'll be able to take his knot, so I'll just stop him.

Yeah, but it wasn't that interesting. I'm mainly an introvert, so I don't really need someone to check up on me every hour, or spend the weekend with.
As to what made me get into it, I don't really know. I spent my time watching documentaries when I was young, and later I touched myself watching dog/wolf/horse matung videos on youtube. One day, I decided to experiment wether my dog would fuck me or not if I presented myself naked and on all fours (and nothing more) , and he did, so we did it multiple times, and kept doing it.

Is your dog the op pic?

I call bullshit until there's pic to prove otherwise.

Goddamnit. Have an old pic I took a few months ago, but I won't post more.

What was the first time like?

nice tits

Why not post more tits

How do you clean yourself when he Cums inside you? Do you feel the cum inside you? Curious because I fucked a girl once that told me she likes to fuck her dog and I came buckets Insider her since she couldn't get pregnant. Felt weird knowing she fucks a dog. Only last 30 something minutes. Not that long since my dick felt like it was inside a fucking microwaved jello

You have to post one more abate at least. After that you no longer have to post tits.

I need to see them nipples babe.

Post one of you fucking your dog.

i call fake... img is fucking tiny

Want a green texts? Get those glaring Japanese eyes away from me you little zipper head cuck.

post tits w/timestamp and greentext

we need atleast a timestamped pic with proof you're a woman.

i call fake... dick is fucking tiny

I'm not OP. I'm a guy. OP is allegedly a girl. I'll post green texts soon.

Tits with time stamp first

dont matter tits or gtfo nigger

Yes

Very exciting. You know that kind of surreal feeling you have the first time you do something crazy, like you're not sure it happens for real? Well, it was like that. I was a bit disappointed he didn't last longer, and that I didn't manage to get knotted properly, but it was still nice.

Well, he's kinda constantly leaking precum, but when he cums, he's spurting out semen with a certain force, so yeah, I feel it. But I especially feel the knot. His cock is throbbing a bit when he knots me, it's a really pleasant feeling. I had teouble taking his knot the first couple of times, it hurted a bit to be honest, but the excitement made up for it.

Post male tits

Any pictures of this event?

sorry to break it to you, but
>your dog literally thinks you're his bitch

*badum tish*

how often do you fuck your dog

Also, forgot to add that his cum leaks afterwards, so I stay on the toilet for a bit then wipe the rest. I don't put water in my vagina, it disrupts the internal balance. There was probably still dog sperm inside your gf when you fucked her, if she did it a few days before.

It's cropped, and was taken with a shitty phone.

See Leave the thread if you only want tits.

Have fun getting 404

God damn girl you are fine. One lucky damn dog. I'd like to try and win you back to humans, just take you ravage you till the sun comes up.

I wanna see you rucking your dog.

girls that will take a dogs cock are the best kind, because you know they are sexually deviant and/or love to be dominated

are you by any chance british?

why is the idea of fucking a girl with dog cum inside her so goddamn hot.

First year college, I don't have any friends but still talk to some high school people. I will name the actual people besides mine because I'm not a bitch and try to high their identity.
>In math class
>Texting a girl named Sara (Thinks I'm her best mate)
>She tells me that we should hang out more
>Agreed
>Tells me that she doesn't have a ride home so it helps her too
>Get a little mad because I'm thinking she's using me for a ride
Little did I know that I was gonna get a ride too
>She's still in high school so she gets out at 2:00pm
>I've been awake since 2am in the morning
>Figured, I should leave my 10am class and go home to sleep for an hour since I only have 2 classes that day and I'm already done with the first
>Does that
>Wake up at 3
>20 texts, 5 missed calls
>OhFuck.jpg
>Panics
>Call her back and apologize
>Forgives me and I go pick her up
>Friends are saying high to me since they know me and think I'm just gonna give her a ride home to be safe
>On the way she still me that she's mad that I didn't answer her text or calls
>Explains why
>Tells me "You're going to have to make it up to me"
>How?
>I don't knnooww *giggles*
>Silent Falls
>I wanna suck your dick, user
Cont?

Will you be my GF?? This is hot af I want to watch you get fucked Doggystyle