Just what the fuck, Berserk?

Just what the fuck, Berserk?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What'd I miss?

is this shop?

Muira's self-insert.

Basically underage an b& witch girl has a crush on Guts. For some reason she is naked trips and falls on him whilst he is healing. Also 251 like the user said.

I just read 251. It wasn't there.

Imagine if the little girl had healing bodily fluids, so she could heal the main character by pissing on his face. No, I guess that would be too perverted. The author of Berserk would never do something like that.

Shuri Shuri Schierke right?

>mfw this is an actual panel in the manga
The eclipse was worse IMO

Yup

Wtf?

It's from a hentai of berserk

LoL

Dont complain about it, celebrate instead.

Sup Forums discord here:

discord.gg/rUuwtww

Was this supposed to be sexually pleasurable for the stinger guy or is it just sadistic pleasure? I need some context here.

Basically those things are transformed children and are acting out "adult war" there's no pleasure or sadism really it's just a child try to act like an adult without any restrictions

It was brainwashed kids thinking killing is a game

It was just sadistic pleasure, all the insectoid fairies were transformed kids. They still had a childlike understanding of the violence and war games they played which led to them not really feeling bad when they slaughtered each other

nothing like hunting pseudo elf wasp children- e. hemmingway

So did the guy that got the stinger in the butt die or is he just wrecked?

He ded

That's one long dong

I'm pretty sure he died, it's been a while since I reread the series. Though when Guts killed the fairies before the corpses turned back into normal sized kids sooo, maybe they regenerate later or something?

He had much sex

I thought it was just a stretching exercise like when Donovan helped Guts learn to stretch.

Do you really think they'd regenerate? In Berserk of all manga?

Not really, it'd just inconsistent on reflection. Maybe the magic isn't strong enough to keep the corpse fairy when they aren't in the grove