The mdma just kicked in Sup Forums, got any cool gifs/music to share? Also what drugs are you on today?

The mdma just kicked in Sup Forums, got any cool gifs/music to share? Also what drugs are you on today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5unoZTpoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsQdLlvuk4
youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk
youtube.com/watch?v=M3v3R_PlrhI
youtube.com/watch?v=1SRA7d80QZs
kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaSdG5gMBY
youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 tabs of acid, start work in 3 days figured I'd pass the weekend along

This is pretty energetic, you might like it
youtube.com/watch?v=W_5unoZTpoQ

I took one tab last weekend and all that really happened was that I felt sort of directionless and zoned out a lot. Was that just a bad batch? I kept the tab under my tongue till it dissolved

im the real mdma guys , this is the fejk one, but we can share your thread, im gonna post the pics so you can see LUL

just vodka
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsQdLlvuk4

try listening to shit you've never tried before, i just listend to kodak black and that cash me out side chick, i feel racist for hearing nigga so many times

Astrix - He.art
Preferably the entire album mix

Thank me later

>Also what drugs are you on today?
Fuck drugs.
Music and gifs are cool, though.

where's your pic at mdma guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk

Yeah man this is great, cheers!

youtube.com/watch?v=M3v3R_PlrhI

totally forgot about that user, im gonna send the real pic of mdam

Np bro, upbeat and just a tad trippy

This isn't cool gifs, or cool music, but this helps make cool gifs and music better.

Muzo is an anti-vibration acoustic device that generates anti-phase vibration towards an attached surface.

The TPE material allows muzo to be stuck and reposition on any surface.

Muzo includes 3 modes: serenity, secret, and sleep.

In serenity mode, external noise is reduced and cancled.

In secret mode, Muzo is capable of keeping public conversations from external eavsdroppers.

In sleep mode, external noise is minimized and allows the user to use one's personal sound field.

Hi-Tech Hd Video on Muzo
youtube.com/watch?v=1SRA7d80QZs

Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin

its on the phone thats really, whats taking up so much time

Ps: if you don't feel like switching music too much, here's the full album mix (1:18 hr)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaSdG5gMBY

i just ate 0.6g of mdam

I'd love to try some Emma, never got a chance to. Only been in contact with Lucy but apparently we're not made for each other.

yea bro a lifetime supply of neurotransmitters all burned up in one glorious night...

totally worth the earth shattering depression that follows 40% of users

Listening to it atm, this shit is really dope

YES, more of these! I'd share some aswell but I just realised I have no gifs lol

im really now worried that i will die, because some say its fine, some say go to the dr. but its now everyting feels numb, and i think its starting to peak to antoher lvl

< Ryan Gossling

lol what?

im high af, i made a thread about MDMA and i took mine and my dealers, since my dealers sister shs's moving and he couldent take it ofc, so i took both and doses that ecualled top 0.6g

Have fun bro!

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk

Naah man you're fine, just go with it :)