It's finally comes to this

It's finally comes to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0
abc7news.com/politics/exclusive-leader-of-calexit-movement-called-into-question-for-ties-to-russia/1752988/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean? Did shep get angry?

Fox news actually acting like a respectable news org for once.

Yeah he's pissed.

you wish it came to that!

details boys details

stop bein fuckin faggots

Ok, so I just looked into this:

Shep said that trump is avoiding questions about Russia ties and he owes the American people that much.

Meanwhile if you search Shepard smith on twitter, you'll see nothing but butthurt trump tards who think that makes him fake news and a leftist.

It's sad that people have their heads so far up their asses that they don't see the most basic of all misdirections from trump.

This is shameful.

He actually said much more. He's not taking anymore of Trumps bullshit.

Shep? Who's Shep? You mean one of the Three Stooges?

I guess there are still a few honest journalists and newscasters at Fox Noise.

Their purge will be complete soon enough

>fags still buttblasted that Trumps president

"Fearless Leader does not wear bathrobes," said Sean the Butt-Boy, "but he does have a respectable Republican cloth coat."

That's Shemp dumbass

if only we could purge mudslimes like you

50 years ago Trump would have just dissapeared alongside Jimmy Hoffa for ties to Russia

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

upside down with fork in his ass HES A NIGGER

The autism in this post is cringe worthy

/tiny trump meme reddit photoshop battle

take my gold

stranger

mission accom plished

After a while it becomes almost impossible to tell one stooge from another.

>we jokes hold the power in this country
100% agree

Holy shit. Newfound respect for a Fox News anchor.

It is absolutely ridiculous. Trump is the reason why rural counties shouldn't vote.

Shep after Trump's 76 minute tantrum yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0

wtf, I hate Trump now.

Pretty sure you voted against your best interests. Assuming you're a hick pill head; he's going to make your "recreational activities" much more expensive.

How soon before Trump calls out Fox News at "fake news?"

Trump is not a piece of shit.
There are several reasons Trump is the ultimate president:

> his rags to riches story
> his encyclopedic knowledge of the law and the constitution and how government works
> his selfless charitable donations
> his long record of public service
> his sterling military record
> his keen understanding of the nuances of foreign policy
> his unwavering commitment to truth and facts

Have you noticed yet that Fearless Leader and all his idiot yes-men are nothing more than closet faggots? Their embouchure gives them away: they all suck dick.

Hell yeah. My nigga

I know right. Lets meet up and suck each others' dicks.

We now know that Kellyanne posts on Sup Forums

kek

its not ok to be gay. theres something wrong with tgat

Yes, FAGGOT a
I FAGGOT
voted FAGGOT
for FAGGOT
him FAGGOT
and FAGGOT
you FAGGOT
bet FAGGOT
your FAGGOT
ass FAGGOT
I FAGGOT
still FAGGOT
support FAGGOT
him. FAGGOT --The FAGGOT --man FAGGOT --is FAGGOT --a FAGGOT --gift FAGGOT --from FAGGOT --God. FAGGOT --He's FAGGOT --keeping FAGGOT --his FAGGOT --promises FAGGOT --and FAGGOT --doing FAGGOT --what FAGGOT --is FAGGOT --best FAGGOT --for FAGGOT --this FAGGOT --country. FAGGOT --You FAGGOT --can FAGGOT --think FAGGOT --we're FAGGOT --a FAGGOT --joke, FAGGOT --those FAGGOT --who FAGGOT --supported FAGGOT --him, FAGGOT --but FAGGOT --in FAGGOT --case FAGGOT --you FAGGOT --haven't FAGGOT --figured FAGGOT --it FAGGOT --out FAGGOT --we FAGGOT --jokes FAGGOT --hold FAGGOT --the FAGGOT --power FAGGOT --in FAGGOT --this FAGGOT --country. FAGGOT --We FAGGOT --put FAGGOT --him FAGGOT --in FAGGOT --the FAGGOT --White FAGGOT --House FAGGOT --to FAGGOT --do FAGGOT --exactly FAGGOT --what FAGGOT --he's FAGGOT --now FAGGOT --doing. FAGGOT --You FAGGOT --can FAGGOT --kick FAGGOT --and FAGGOT --scream FAGGOT --and FAGGOT --piss FAGGOT --yourself FAGGOT --laughing FAGGOT --like FAGGOT --a FAGGOT --toddler FAGGOT --all FAGGOT --you FAGGOT --want, FAGGOT --but FAGGOT --the FAGGOT --adults FAGGOT --took FAGGOT --this FAGGOT --country FAGGOT --back FAGGOT --this FAGGOT --election FAGGOT --and FAGGOT --President FAGGOT --Trump FAGGOT --is FAGGOT --making FAGGOT --US FAGGOT --proud. FAGGOT --America FAGGOT --is FAGGOT --greater FAGGOT --at FAGGOT --this FAGGOT --moment FAGGOT----

You seem to have confused me for a Republican.

>his encyclopedic knowledge of the law and the constitution and how government works
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

NO

Shep, Fox's token faggot.

>his rags to riches story
Trump was born rich you stupid faggot.

Those people do not look healthy
at all

Trump rags to riches??? Wtf? His father was a millionaire developer, albeit low class housing.....Donald did move the business into the city and took it to a new level.

But he's not rags to riches. He's riches to incredible riches

How did Idi Amin Don-Don make a small fortune?
By inheriting a large one.

Do you enjoy failure?

inb4 durr whats trump did thats failure durr

falling for the bait hard

Did you see the last press conference? Trump had to repeatedly deny any ties to Russia and they kept asking the same fucking question. He wasn't avoiding it at all, but media will tell you he was because they already have the spin ready.

Yep, it's pretty funny isn't it?

fuck you faggot
this shit is serious
focus your energies properly

Yeah, but people who get their news from facebook and Breitbart will still re-elect him. Especially if California actually managed to leave?

bringing out the spicy pasta tonight i see

Trump made left wing politics great again

you 8th graders are such edgy sociopathic wannabes

yes yes all conservatives are closet homo's all liberals are upstanding family men. we get that you are not self aware.

Trump Vineyards in Virginia is currently looking to hire immigrant labor. H2A visas, so they'll be "legal", but so much for the Jobs Fur MuriKKKans bullshit he spews.

California isn't going to leave. The entire "movement" was a false flag from a Russian operative.

abc7news.com/politics/exclusive-leader-of-calexit-movement-called-into-question-for-ties-to-russia/1752988/

Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoff

To be fair traditional conservative and Trump are not often used in the same sentence.

One Sup Forumstroon's bait is a Sup Forumstard's straight-line.

>Sup Forumstroon
that's gay

Sure does smell like Reddit up in this thread, and I'm not even that fond Trump

>implying Sup Forums is better than Reddit
As an oldfag, I can sadly say both lost the battle with cancer.

Trump doesn't know laws or how the government works and he came from money...Oh. Sarcasm.

Now that you mention it, you just might be correct. Except for your fallacious accusation "all". Republican scandals are usually about money and misuse of power while Democrat scandals are about sex and misuse of power … but when a Republican is involved in a sexual scandal, it's almost always gay.

No, that's what I'd call this.

Yeah, they are. That's why I avoid that board. Weird, twisted creatures.

The autist posting "tiny Trumps" is posting what he found on Reddit. Fuck this.

kek

UMMMMMM HOMOPHOBIC MUCH?????/ F U BIGOT LOVE WINS

Excellent use of pic to show sarcasm.

never heard of these guys,
can anyone give me a quick rundown?

very good chit mayne

>ifunny
I rest my case

So you'd say it's too Reddity to suggest that Fearless Leader's fake vacations are meant to disguise the hand-enlargement surgery he's just had?

No, fuck that. Of course they should vote. Dismantling democracy is how we got Trump, dismantling it even further won't get us someone better.

Can you retype that in English, please

Also his hands are still small so I don't know what your unfunny point is

Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all over the world,
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

I

It's going to take a while for the polystyrene implants to kick in. It's not like breast-enlargement surgery where the effects are immediately obvious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

I want to throw a tomato at you

>35% approval
>One of the closest elector college wins EVER
>Second largest popular vote loss EVER.
It's only seasoning on the orange turkey of failure.

ty user

So is Trump going to call Fox fake news too? Soon Trump will only have breitbart and dailystormer left

>MuriKKKan
>thinks he speaks "English"
No wonder Trump won.

This is why you dont have gay men (like shep) report...faggot better run