youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=rnzmywg0pSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
Reminder Blur deserve absolutely no respect

WTF I LOVE BLUR NOW

Hey there Liam

That guy was annoying as hell, sounds about 12

When will people forget about this? the drummer was high on cocaine and apologized years ago

When he was running for public office

Fair point, Still Nardwuar did accept the apology and it doesn't take away from the point he was high on cocaine and had an addiction to it

If anything this sends blur up in my estimations. Two of the dudes seem pretty cool and nardwuar does deserve bullying

>1992 Is blurs magnum opus, prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=rnzmywg0pSU

sad

Fuck these hacks man

Their best album!

Self-titled is 2nd, and Think Tank is 3rd

Well deserved. He's an annoying moron.

I'm not a Britfag, but I really enjoyed Blur in late High School and once every like 6 months I'll listen to their stuff again and still enjoy it.

Parklife > Blur > 13 > Magic Whip > Think Tank > Modern Life is Rubbish > The Great Escape > Leisure.

Blue Jeans is a song that I didn't like until I was like 21, but it gives me a weird, comfy, depressed feel.

What does being high on cocaine have to do with acting like a total douchebag? Seriously. His behavior in the video doesn't even match that of a cokehead. He just acts like a run of the mill schoolboy bully.

Blur sucks dick

Close to mine, besides 13. Interesting.

Parklife > Blur > TT > The Great Escape > Magic Whip > Leisure ≥ 13 > MLiR

FWIW, I made a playlist of 13 stuff with it's bonus tracks to try and make a more enjoyable listen, which would move it to either side of TGE in my ranking (though probably below):

1. Battle
2. Mellow Jam
3. Tender (Cornelius Remix)
4. No Distance Left to Run
5. X-Offender (Damon/Control Freak's Bugman Edit)
6. Trailer Park
7. Coffee & TV
8. Optigan I
9. Beagle 2
10. Black Book
11. Mellow Song
12. So You

The good thing is that that douche doesn't fucking matter. It's Damon and Graham that are the important ones!

Listen to their self-titled and see if you can say that again

WOO HOO

that whole album is so good but caramel is the best desu
13>Parklife>MLIR>Think Tank>S/T>TGE>Magic Whip>Leisure

Being high on coke doesn't make you an asshole

nardwuar is a stupid nerd that deserved bad treatment

The drummer has since undergone law school and is a practicing lawyer now, if any of you children have ever put that kind of elbow grease in to better yourselves I'd like to hear about it. Blur are still better than Oasis

lads

Worst fucking band of all time. Nothing but a glorified one hit wonder.

this. Fuck them.

Shite life

STREETS LOIKE A JANGOL