Hey guys subscrub to my meme channel please, It's really fucking good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVdoTCQ3CTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay dude looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

Great channel, Subscribed

Good memes!

been a fan since 2016, i'm proud to say i'm an oldfag of this channel

That's some quality content right there. If only more people were as bold and outspoken as you
Please have my babies

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 dont h8

Dont use Sup Forums as your fucking ad space people like you make Sup Forums cancer. Now fuck off to 9gag, you filthy normie shit

Fuck off you dumb cunt, I'm an oldfag from 2013 you fat cunt

DONT YOU ATTACK MY HERo/ FAVORITE YOUTUBER LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I BET U BROWSE REDDIT ON UR SPARE TIME U FAG KILL YOURSELF DRENK BLEACH

take your youtube dislike and leave

Then you know better you anorexic cock

newfag

29 subscribers, jesus christ. don't like to wish death on people but i can now easily come up with 30 people who deserve to be burned nearly to death, put out then reignited indefinitely

did you spend 3 months making this video? you should give up on video making, and life

maybe you can spend your ad revenue from this video on rope to hang yourself with

Samefagging this hard

what are you talking about, you love to wish death on people, did you forget this is Sup Forums?

You fucking moron yes he was actually samefagging that hard but you pulled out exactly the one comment that wasn't OP

I did not watch any vidz because i don't want you to get views but man this looks like shit, your suscribers are either dummy accounts or followback. 1 min CS videos is basically 80% of your content, glad you're back we were all wondering where you went.

well memed all in all, it got over 100 views in a matter of minutes, and has stayed on high pages for a while. jk i'm glad it's dying now

actually didn't need to samefag it, people just hate your shit attempts at humour

drinking bleach is the hot new funny meme, do that in your next video

no need to bother with the video, but please do kill yourself

Wow, 29 confirmed retards

my mommy said im special

Have you tried posting this on reddit? It would fit right in on r/faggot

you're the one load her brother didn't squirt up her asshole

honestly i don't know what you're all complaining about, this channel is my childhood

Holy shit that's actually a subreddit

you should kill yourself too, try and make it painful. Don't waste our time by making another thread about it

DONT LET IT DIE

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

just stop, the samefagging is so obvious here it's cringeworthy

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

i wanted to keep this alive just to ask you one more time, please kill yourself. You aren't funny, noone is interested in your channel. People will think you were kind of cool for once when you take the initiative and end your life

what the fuck is going on in this thread? is everyone retarded or something? because none of the comments make much sense. Fuck off and die OP, nobody cares about your shitty channel.

lol, not even going to click it. I already know it'll be shit just by all the cringeworthy samefagging. Commit suicide OP, it'll be the best thing you've ever done or ever will do. The world will be better off.

fuck off faggot, memes are for 11 year olds and corporations now.

I will subscribe to your shitty YouCuck channel if you eat 100 feet of barbed wire and pass every inch of it.

youtu.be/OVdoTCQ3CTM