Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Nu-male trash

DUDE
MY HEAD IS SO FAR UP MY ASS I STARTED BUYING INTO MY OWN IRONIC PERSONA
LMAO

It fucking sucks and this is coming from a fan of his previous 2 albums.

aotd

>Nu-male

I don't like it as much as I liked ILYHB, but it's good.

Growing Old on Magic Mountain is one hell of a song.

I like this guy way more in theory than I do in practice.

Complete opposite for me

yes, numale

it's his 3rd best LP, but i still like it a lot.

is it nu male, numale, or nu-male? i bet you type it differently according to your mood

great album, autists hate it cuz pretension but dickride muh Israelite

"Nu-male" he types, feeling victorious over the original poster. He's done it, he's made them all look like fools. Because he alone knows that nu-male actually means anything you don't like. Because there's no way that somebody could think criticizing capitalism, social media and technology, and preaching the end of the world are "nu" ideas.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

*sniffs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Album of the day

Sounds like something he just had to get out of his system. While there are some good lyrics here and there and it sounds nice enough, his humor and topics chosen on this one don't really make you want to repeatedly listen or sing along. Smoochie is my favorite track, not only cause it's the most enjoyable but because it's a breather from the rest of the concept.

My wife, who is chronically normal, liked it but said the common refrain that it's all too similar and his other albums had some variety.

>not classical
not really worth my time, no offense.

Pretty much Elton John but not as good

After another listen I like the music more but the lyrics only get worse. There is no way I will put this on five years from now and I think that's exactly the opposite of what FJM was going for. He wanted a classic but this was released twenty five years too late to have any lasting appeal.

it also has really topical stuff that will age very poorly. referencing taylor siwft and occulus rift for example

FJM has fully assumed his role as the punching bag for pretentious hipsters who think that calling other people pretentious hipsters makes them immune to that criticism

it really is Pure Comedy how much intense hatred he has managed to generate over his persona

But the ideas *insert popular singer that everyone wants to fuck* and *virtual reality* will not be outdated.

If the music was actually good I'd be more forgiving of the insufferable post irony

I don't think the music is bad but I don't like how every song is a ballad. I think they are all well crafted but the similarity from track to track is unbearable on a full listen. Especially, since the album is over an hour long. However, I have no issue over the lyrics. He's not too political and doesn't bring to surface all these issues to let us down in the end. He has an optimistic glimmer in the closing the track. The lyrics were well thought out, I would say.

its rea)y good u guys dont understand that life is falling apart due to the usage of technolohlgy and fjm is the onlyn9ne dinging abou5 our future and whqtbit could hold..... The song pure comedy touches on the non-hilaroty of our current state as a world and how we should stop filling our time with entertainment and do something about the poor state of the qorld a t alrge. total entertainment forever toiches on this dystopian future. FJM HATERS FUCK OFF