I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. best way to do so?

i'm going to kill myself tomorrow. best way to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember
Sticks and stones may break your bones
And asphyxiation is surprisingly painless when performed properly.

if you need to donate your paypal, i could take that off your hands

Slit your wrists and post pics.

By doing it now instead of tomorrow

Dubs now you have to do it.

dont forget to stream it, noone will miss you faggot

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Have you signed up to be a donor?
If your live is that bad, and there's absolutely no turning back, you can atleast give other people a second chance at life. You can save other peoples lives, even in death.

>i'm going to kill myself tomorrow. best way to do so?
this way!

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

gas leak, fall asleep, done

Travel to Earth. Sell gold rings for startup capital. Use capital to hire patent attorney. Sell your advanced polaroid photography technology and become a billionaire. Use your billions to start your own space program. Get on the CIA's radar. Get kidnapped by the CIA. Undergo painful medical probes to see if you are human or an alien. Stay in captivity for decades while the world ages around you. Finally escape. Become a drunk.

please don't kill yourself god loves you

you should join him too.

>please don't kill yourself god loves you
back to tumblr, feggit

Depending on where you live, buy a bunch of codeine tablets (about 100x8mg) disolve the pills in warm water, filter it with coffee filter to get rid of the other active ingredients. Mix with kool aid, drink. enjoy about 15 mintues of euphoria, followed by seizures and respiratory arrest.

On livestream.

bud don't do it. Any problem you have now is a temporary burden. If your depressed talk to someone. If you want to talk Kik me at stefansmite. Im all ears.

FUUUUUUUCK! that was rough. That's enough internet for today.

Go out at sea/ big lake on a small boat with cement and cool drugs.
Then use your imagination

if you dont know exactly how youre going to an hero, youre not going to an hero

Autoexplosion

If you have access to a car it's pretty easy. tape the windows and drag a hose from the exhaust in to the car. Or you could just call the suicide prevention hotline.

>FUUUUUUUCK! that was rough. That's enough internet for today.
how is your first day on Sup Forums, m8?

Fucking 4 off

I actually felt something when she said goodbye with her sweet innocent voice. rip in pepperoni little angel

I don't think that'll actually work, it'll just let you enjoy eternal youth while everything goes to shit around you.

Overdose on something that is actuall drug not just plain farmaceutical...

suicide by cop
very effective and you'll probably fuck up a cop mentally for the rest of his life.

Agreed. It's actually sad. But not because she was young and cute, but because she did it for all the wrong reasons.

>very effective and you'll probably fuck up a cop mentally for the rest of his life.
this would have made worthy dubs dubs quads

preferably quickly without bitching on Sup Forums about it also livestream it.

Go for it.