I just beat my wife. AMA

Do you live in Russia?

Feels good don't it?

No

does god exist?

Why?

Did the bith deserve it?

At what? Go Fish or checkers?

She smashed a framed picture of me and my brother before he died and threw the picture in the toilet, so yeah.

No

Pics or it didn't happen!

Sucking more nigger dick

Any broken bones?

I don't think so

Do you Co side wlursrlf s piece of art.. I meant aet of course ssh

how much do you weigh?

good job

how much money do you make

About tree fiddy

Ps4 or xbox one

what do you think of the refugee crisis?

PS4

I was trying to spare what's left of his manhood. When someone's wife beats him at cock sucking, they are just pitiful.

Does your bitch make you mad enough to beat her just so she can have make up sex with you?

I used to have a bitch that would fight with me cause she liked make up sex. So I stopped fucking her after our fights.

I was indifferent at first, but after what just happened I think women need a few bruises if that'll get them back under control.

See

Do you like trump?

Yes

Odd name for your hilariously undersized penis.

lil' green

I was thinking about beating my wife when she got home tonight. Instead I am going to leave with the kids... Charge the bitch child support and watch her ass get deported because once I withdraw my sponsorship of her residence card she becomes an illegal. Hitting her would feel great... Fucking her over hard will feel magical.

Do you regret doing it? I hope not.

I should have done it a lot sooner.

Your fault ultimately OP

She was being a basic bitch because you married a basic bitch.

You got married, problem.
You arent a good or patient enough man to find a good woman, problem.
You allow a woman to behave like a child and legaly bind yourself to her, you created this hell.

It is a mans job to be intolerant of basic bitches and use negative reinforcement on the shallow female hive mind.

A man doesnt marry a dog, you aren't the man you think you are. Your wife deserved that beating as much as you deserve a vasectomy.

nah nig nog fuck that bitch

no. fuck off. name three philosophers without wikipedia.