How long before Cheeto Benito is assassinated, Sup Forums?

How long before Cheeto Benito is assassinated, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
youtu.be/-vpjJ2uYLPA
youtube.com/watch?v=3hukb4g1yIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in 61 days

Do you think we have that long?

3 more weeks

It would still be the 2nd shortest presidency.

Never, because liberals are pussies.

And we know better than to put Mike "Shock 'em till they're straight" Pence in power.

Gun owning liberal here. Come get some faggot.

Never

>I'll just underestimate my opponent at all times

He will get himself impeached before then.

How long until President Mike Pence you mean? Soon, friend, soon. I can smell the electricity cooking fags alive already.

Id say hes actually overestimating his opponent with that post. Liberals aren't capable enough to pull something like that off.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

American Revolution
French Revolution
Russian Revolution

All leftist revolts against rightist tyranny

So, go fuck yourself.

The point remains

It really doesnt. No liberal is going to assassinate Trump. Its not going to happen. Theyre made of bitch. Sorry boutcha

meh, he'll be impeached by summer

He'll become a threat to national security, a loose cannon, and they'll handle the problem with extreme prejudice.

quad 4's demand it be so

he has to drain a little more of your liberal tears first

i can't help but laugh when faggot libs like this try to act tough

What type of people were the black panthers then? besides (insert basic monkey reference)

Ahhhh there in lies the keyword

>were

Well I did literally and unironically vote for Bernie Sanders, and I literally and unironically have multiple guns, so yeah. I've yet to figure out why this is so hard for conservative cucks to wrap their heads around.

Does anyone honestly believe this?

Who said anything about liberals? CIA shadow government has had about enough of his shit, he's too disruptive and unpredictable.

Yeah, well I mean just because the left isn't into the whole terrorism thing like the right is, doesn't make them pussies.

Probably the intelligence agencies in the usa when they get tire of his shit.

Orange Julius Ceasar will be killed by a group of republican senators and advisors including Kelly Anne Conway on the senate floor in 5 years time. His last words will be "E tu Cutie"

Trump did call Pence his "insurance policy".

Maybe not, but if any of them had enough tenacity to actually assassinate him, there would have been at least more serious attempts by now, dont ya think? So far its just been a lot of hot air. 30 years ago a guy actually almost succeeded because he wanted to fuck Jodi Foster.

Maybe thats not an amazing comparison but still, I'm incredibly confident in my doubt. With as good of a job as the media has done vilifying him, and with so many people in such an outrage, there have been plenty of opportunities to at least try. If people truly believed he was some "Second Coming of Hitler" bullshit I'm shocked that nobody with that mentality has seriously at least tried SOMETHING with a minor chance at success. I mean shit japan lost a prime minister once because a guy rushed the stage with a blade essentially no bigger than a large knife.

"A house divided upon itself cannot stand."
- Abraham Lincoln

Because you have to let him embarrass the fuck out of himself first, and then he will be forgotten and not made a martyr.

yup

stop copying and pasting this to every damn thread you fag

Sure do.

Keep crying, by the way. Your tears sustain me.

Working on it.

I think you missed the part where Flynn was cleared of any wrongdoing...

>where Flynn was cleared of any wrongdoing...
Kek, just because the FBI won't investigate doesn't mean he's cleared of any wrongdoing

WRONG!

American revolution: England was in fact Right wing, but the Americans were definitely not left leaning.

France: Revolutionaries were classical liberals, still right wing, especially with today's standards of the political spectrum.

Russia: Bolshevik were far left Jews... The revolution against the communists were definitely right leaning.

You're a fucking moron, or a shill. Probably both.

If only would harness all this hypocrisy and turn it into fuel...

He wasn't indicted in anything to begin with. Tapes were also leaked illegally. This is a deep gov't coup. It's fucked that a former member of the Obama white house acted in a partisan way to leak illegal info out of context in order to defeat political enemies.

He wasn't cleared of anything. He lied to the Veep and this is the second time he's been fired from an admin. He's a faggot.

Yep. It won't be the left that takes him out.

No. Unclear if there was even a lie. Read more. Seriously. I don't even support Trump, but this shit is insane. You need to read all sides before you form an opinion or you're doing no one a favor, including yourself.

man this guy is wrong on so many levels.

im pretty sure our parties used to be switched. Cus democrats owned and protected slave ownership. dosent sound like modern day democrats, now does it?

>Tapes were also leaked illegally.
And hacking into someone email isn't?
>He wasn't indicted in anything to begin with.
Neither was hillary but youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

As opposed to the terrified "m-muslims takin muh freedoms" religious right hiding in the corner ready to shoot at the first thing that moves?

The KKK got his back he is going to live this out unless that twat Clinton breaks from her depression and gets him offed

ok, give us sources, cause I can't find anything that states otherwise without being in a forum or blog...

For the Watch

yes

Not going to even defend that. You're projecting, I won't bite.

Second, yes she was. And the fact that, given all the info, she was let off essentially should worry you more than anything.

Unless of course you're just a partisan hack too deep in their own cognitive dissonance to be intellectually honest...

Not here to do your homework for you.

Google is your friend, mate.

When the truth comes out, he'll get deported back to Russia.

you can't take the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen. Trump isn't cut out for this job. He likes his ego stroked and can't stand being backed into a corner at all turns. You want to pretend this shit didn't happen to every president in the past then you're only kidding yourself.

youtu.be/-vpjJ2uYLPA

Just as I suspected. And if you actually read my full post you'd see the part where I stated all I can find is blogs and threads stating shit like you do. No verifiable sources. Oh, that's right, everyone is lying but the administration. Give me a break.

Right, he does things millions of Americans hate for his ego.

Seriously listen to yourself. What an insane statement. Your ilk is so lost in your own cognitive dissonance... it's amazing really.

depend on how long it take you irrational, violent, permanently butt-hurt, lying libs to get your shit into an actual movement.

>never happen

>Not going to even defend that. You're projecting, I won't bite.
Because you're wrong and you know it, plus Hillary was never indicted faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=3hukb4g1yIM
:55 seconds on

Yeah but his ego could never handle resignation so we're stuck with him and the retarded consequences.

Does anything feel like Pence is completely oblivious to it all? I feel like Russians are greeting him at the Keurig in the morning and he just cheerfully chats them up, none the wiser.

There are so many better Mike Pence nicknames you could've picked from. I'm disappointed in you.

No, they lie plenty. That's what politics is. I'm just asking you to be objective.

Search Google, read both left and right leaning pieces. Tucker Carlson Tonight did a great segment in this... just search. I'm not going to hold you're fucking hand.

If anything, this is a tactic uses by your ilk frequently. You don't actively seeking truth, because it's easier to hold onto your fragile world view that way. Funny really...

Oh look an angry Nazi

>American Revolution
>French Revolution
>Russian Revolution
>All leftist revolts against rightist tyranny
>So, go fuck yourself.
And that's just scratching the surface. The belief that leftists are pacifists is another example of what clowns conservatives are.

Wish I had copypasta from that faggot yesterday

>I'm gonna break your skull into so many pieces then pull down your pants.

>nigger with saggy pants and backwards red hat at teh range, trying to hit sheet of plywood at 200 yds holding his .45 sideways.

I've seen you before...

Yep. I'm wrong. Totally.

You're mighty defensive for someone on the side of fact and reason. Again, projection and cognitive dissonance... amazing.

If you consume any media aside that which fills your confirmation bias, you might learn something.

I also said that the fact she was left of despite the enormous amount of evidence against her should worry you. But you're too concerned with your fragile world-view to concede any factually based information contrary to your opinion. Work on being objective and intellectually honest

Why would he resign when the majority stand behind him?

Even left leaning pollsters have him in majority...

That's why it's called copy pasta

There is nothing inconsistent about it. He ran for presidency to stroke his ego. This faggot didn't want the job, I'll bet you anything. He is freaking out making shit decisions now. He will continue to blame the media in an attempt to win the American populous. Nice attempt with that pseudo intellectual post though. See, I can do it too.

Probably, but what does that matter I think he is just happy to be from Indiana and in the WH. Never thought that backwards guy could get that far really

Dems never protected slaves. They were republican and were lured away with muh benefits. They actually regretted leaving massa's party cos they were treated so well.

Read up cumface.

kek keep trying to act like an adult kiddo

I feel like it's a race between this and Obama going to prison.

Right, he was asked by many journalists for over 30 years, many, many times if he was going to run and said no. He stated the only way it would happen was if things gothat too bad. They did, he ran. He won because he's a populist... you're not very well read into thos, or your plain stupid. Likely both...

>whenever anyone on the Internet tries to act tough

Fixed that for you bitch.

>I feel like it's a race between this and Obama going to prison.

just like Hillary was? Negro please

lulz. where'd you get that line?

this

And you resort to your high ground of intellectual superiority, another common tactic your ilk love to use.

Not an argument, kiddo.

(you)

Holy fuckin shit! Did I just read that right? I thought all you faggots said polls are wrong a don't mean shit. Now they're accurate? Convenient.

Are you implying that a man that has his name in gold ontop of his tower and throws his name on literally everything isnt an egomaniac?

I think all those Trump steaks you have been chowing down is doing something to your brain

winner

>Hillary

>And you resort to your high ground of intellectual superiority
No u? You have already called me out for what you are doing yourself.
>Again, projection and cognitive dissonance... amazing.
Add facetiousness and a giant love for tendies mommy makes you and you've described what you've been doing this whole thread

Only when its convenient those retards agree with polls

They're close to actually pinning it obama.

Because I stand for reason and fact I must be a hypocrite? I didn't realize you knew who I voted for, who I supported in the primary, or what I've said before this conversation. You have an amazing ability.

I'm not even going to bite, dude. You're deflecting because you're wrong...

Yeah he said that, then there was a civil war

Deflect away, dude. All you have.

at least 8 more years before he dies