Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=NIvUv8nrZww
rudehentai.com
youtu.be/ZyBFxjmJPqk
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
Gas dogfuckers

Dogfuckers belong in the oven :o

>Not even right version

youtube.com/watch?v=NIvUv8nrZww

Smh

still here

Claiming best girl

(Uzume)
Ah, nvm. Got Hyperdimension and Megadimension mixed up. Only played Hyperdimension.. got both though.

Rea are you around?

カラミチーマス

jenas :o

Claimed.

Promises are silly things.

bully san :o

Are you the patch I was reading to?

box me yuno

yuno
hi

I am bored.

Why does the box-creature desire axes?

ceiling :o

gas the dogfucker yuno

ceiling me yuno

i only have onxe box
tomoko
ask the artist
floor o:

That would be me, yes.

Hello once again, Tomo-buddy.
Happy Friday~

floor me yuno

How goes things?
Butt. Thank you how goes your day?

Can I be in it?

Claimed

owo what's this

Will reading about Sociology make me understand normies?

Spicy claimu
(;_;)

owo me yuno

Butt... of course
Actually went kind of smoothly, all things considered. My sleep schedule is still somewhat messed up, but at least I got to realise something important!

*ahem*

Fang was furious with the witch's actions, and followed her into the cave where she was hiding. She was deep within the cave, where there was mostly not light, otherwise lit by sorcery. Fang quickly came out to attack Fei, being under the curse of Xie Jing. She laughed as the two clashed with each other, and Fang didn't want to hurt Fei. She figured if she defeated the witch, the curse would be lifted. With a long battle fought hard, Fang defeated Xie Jing, and the curse was lifted off of Fei. They left the cave to live their own happy lives, soon being blessed with a child: Feng.

Which has her own story but is kinda short.

My. What would that be?

Short indeed.
Whatever happened to the witch who was defeated by Fang? Did she survive?
Their has to be more!

I realised I needed to leave my comfort zone, and had a little *snap*, you could say.
Let's just say things are starting to change with my life.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Spicy?
I don't much enjoy spicy things..

Oh well thats good for you man

Patches!!
Xbox is best box
Rem a cute

Hellos
Who is this? Pointy teeth are fun...

Hiya Georgy!

Hello Bookoooooo
I made indian food and it was way too hot :(
I generally like spicy things, but this was just... too much

Shinoa claimed ',:)

Yes. Feng. She has her own story which explains what happens in the future.

mine! fuck off niggers

Mine

youtu.be/ZyBFxjmJPqk

Uhm, yeah!
So.... seen any movies lately?..

Hi there! How goes, it Tails?

Hello Patcher....
Was it curry, or something?

Well, if someone could tell me this story one day, that would be peachy~
Feng sounds like a princess name to me.

Hey there how's things going?

Just a potato dish that I wayyy overspiced...
It's fine now, but wow did it hurt
How are you tonight?

Good! Getting excited for the long weekend and watching some youtube
You?

Um not really ive been struggling to get back ahead...but every time it seems like i do another expense comes up...
>lewd

Doing the same and things are looking up financially.

I might watch netflix with my dogs while the food finishes cooking. We are all pretty hungry.

Sick, thank you a lot!

Hah, that happens to the best of us!
Indian meals can be deadly!
I baked myself a pizza and am now consuming it with this wonderful organ called the "mouth."
I'm also listening to some music.
If only there was someone to hang out with on this lonely Friday night..

Still?! Gosh, I feel really bad. Things aren't nearly as bad here. Can you tell me more about what's going on?

Best pointy-teethed female in the Anime universe: Rip Van Winkle.

>>>/smug/

Oh, isn't she from Hellsing?
Good taste, comrade

Woo! I hope the gumball machine is flourishing
Huh, I wouldn't think that your dogs would sit still for netflix... do you watch nature documentaries and stuff?

Oooh, homemade pizza is fun! This "mouth" you speak of... Is that on your hand, or what? I've never heard of it...
Whatcha listening to?
You can hang out here!

Spoopy....

And that's why I'm here. *deep breath*

Feng was the daughter of Fei and Fang. Fei was of noble blood, Fang was from her village. The two went out and left Feng home, hoping she wouldn't cause too much mischief. However, she followed them because she sensed something was off. She was lead to a cave, one with an ominous miasma, but felt that her parents were inside. As she ventured into the cave, creatures started to appear. More and more, bigger or more powerful. When she reached a certain point they all stopped. Before her appeared an apparition, of a grim figure. Her parents spoke a little about a witch, but she wasn't sure if this was her. The apparition attacked, but she managed her own to beat it off. It retreated back into the darkness, but Feng proceeded into it. She encountered a strange male. Red hair, toned body and long elf like ears. His right arm was wrapped, and he was holding a club. When Feng asked or said anything, he seemed annoyed. He eventually let up and said his name was Long. The two proceeded into the cave, eventually Feng spotted her mom and dad, Long stood there and watched. Fei and Fang seemed upset that their daughter came to get them, but were relieved she was safe. They were losing conscious, as the witch came out of the shadows. "Xie Jing!" yelled both Fei and Fang. "Xie Jing?" Asked Feng. "Mother." Said Long. "Mother?!" They said in unison and shock. Xie Jing laughed and seemingly gave a glare of disappointment at Long, then ordered him to kill all three of them. He refused, helping and freeing Fei and Feng. They all defeated Xie Jing a free a battle, it was obvious she had gotten stronger. With Xie Jing defeated and everyone safe, they left. Fei and Fang were happy, Feng was happy, Long seemed neutral. Feng looked over to Long, and smiled.

The hell man? The financial treadmill never seems to stop for you.

Da.

Just found out my car tag is about to expire but i though i still had 2 months on it. So that means i gotta get my cali license asap. And start paying for insurance
Thats what it feels like...one step forward 2 back. Maube i should just get life insurance then an hero

Apparently one of my favorite Warframes is going to be turned into a cross between D4C and The World

Nazi necklace?

Lol yeah business is going okay. Gumball thing is just a start.

My dogs are tired from running around outside in the snow all day. They just kind of fall asleep on the bed and I watch while snuggling with one or two of them at a time.

How can that be? I live on like 30k a year without working if I estimate but I still feel like I live luxuriously. Not working feels fantastic, so I don't want more money if I have to go out and waste 8 hours a day for it.

Of course, I get a hell of a lot of stuff for free. And rent around here is chicken feed cheap.

Yeah, shit sucks when it keeps piling on like that. Sometimes you get tempted to wait until it's all done before you can start to sort it out. Probably gonna have to retool your plan of attack if more significant stuff comes your way.

I hoping nothing else does right now i dont think i could handle it with out bankruptcy...

Surely Long betrays them or does something awful, right? This seems like a twist story. I'm unsure what to think, for now. There must be some more meaning behind it!

And how much will that cost you, exactly?
That sounds pretty heavy.

Homemade pizza is fun indeed!
If it was on my hand, It'd be some kind of parasite that has claws instead of fingers!
I'm just listening to "The Clash," one of my favorite bands.

I can? What can someone like little ol' me do here?
What videos are you watching on Youtube?

Here's a post

Condescend.jpg

That's really all. Long hates his mother, Feng gets with Long.

All you can do right now is take care of what you can in the meantime in case something else comes along to saddle you down. You don't got anything else you can think of that might pop up?

Aren't car tags free if you do it at a state facility? They are in my state.

Don't go to a mechanic they will absolutely gouge you.

It's only $35 in California.

Aww, that must've been fun. Did it snow recently? And that sounds so cozy...

But parasites are fuuuun...
Hey, The Clash is great! It's funny how many people like classic rock in these parts...
Well, keep posting like you're doing silly! It's just coziness and niceness, no "little" or "big"...

Condescend.tiff

Hello makoto

Ayyy, wassup Smugs? I'm makin you proud over here.

Insurgency is addicting

this waifu is mine

Yeah it was great. You should see my poodle. She jumps 3 feet in the air like a giant rabbit. And I just gave her a haircut so she looks like one. It's funny how they all chase each other in the snow. When I call them they usually come right back but they like to explore the forest sometimes. It's fine now but I'm worried about Spring when the bears come back out.

I can't believe that game is still alive. I played it years ago.

Around another 300$ my problem is california made their test stupidly long...
Yeah i guess just keep chipping. On the bright side my wife now has health insurance.
No, tags are the taxes on the car they're never free.

>butt play
nice

Its pretty fun but im bad at it

I'd love to add on to that story. It seems to end way too early. Regardless, it was rather interesting~
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell me these tales, Rem-Rem~

Since when is having a deadly parasite fun?!
Well, Classic Rock runs heavily in my family. It helped us through some rough times and such~

Right, right. I'll keep posting on one condition: You keep posting as well~

California sucks, honestly. That place is going down the drain fast. Sorry you're stuck in this crappy situation. You're always welcome here whenever, by the way!

$35 here in TX as well.

>$300
Damn. It's a bit of peace of mind to have health insurance at least. Especially at a time like this. Stuff has a way of happening at the worst times otherwise.

I thought you only paid taxes on a car you just bought. Why would that expire?

Your car's exempt from the smog test and fee if it's under 6 years old.

Dude you should really consider moving. In some places you can live like a king for 30k a year. Price differences are really dramatic.

same user as before

I was taking a bath, haii~

Hi Rea. Already had dinner?

Dude there's no way an expired tag is $300 unless you take it to the mechanic and they ride you for everything you've got.

dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr34

Price range is around $10-$35.

If you mean taxes, then that's different and depends on the price of the car. People lie about that all the time. I paid like $8 in taxes for my car because the car salesman did me a favor and listed the price as $500 or something. Everybody does that.

Someone's trying to screw you dude. $300 is a year's worth of paid phone bills.

It's because you used all your wishes

Playing some vidya atm, plushie. Yourself? Still workogn nightshift? We havent talked in a while. Now that's a smug! I like it

I may have another story or two

Oh yeah big part I left out. Everyone I every speak of in any story I read is most likely dead.

I'm too lazy to cook tonight so I bought Chinese food and ended up giving most of it to my dogs

That sounds adorable... Post doggos :o
Aren't you scared of them running away, or at least getting lost? I'm sure they would never intentionally run away from you, but the possibility is there...

Since uh... s-shut up is when
Always nice when music is a bonding and healing force...
Sounds like a plan!
Speaking of plans, do you have any of the weekend?

Wow another person with dogs too.

I hope it was something good like crispy shrimp.

Hey