First time cooking tenderloin steak.
Hopefully I wont fuck this up, any advice Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZHkkLBOrvE
youtube.com/watch?v=54KIIYq6p10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't flip it too many times. It'll dry out

high heat low time.

You gotta pound that shit with a fish OP. Trust me I'm a line cook.

Add light seasoning you mongoloid, even if it's just a touch of salt and pepper. Helps bring the meatiness flavor out of the steak.

Wait until Alice comes around to show you how it's done.

Throw some sea salt on that bitch

Get the skillet good and hot. Hot hot. Run garlic and a little butter on both sides. 3 mins per side. Light pepper. Only flip once.

Slap it with your dick

Try to keep your dick off of it as much as possible. It may be hard to resist but I learned the hard way. Too much dick time and this white stuff appears and makes it taste funny

This tbqh senpai

Both of these, and for the love of God don't overcook it.

Fuck you nigger you don't know shit about meat

p much this

Trufe

Added some salt, going to let it set for a couple of minutes.

Sous vide or go home.

you should cut in to very thin slices and eat it raw with wasabi I'm a five star sushi chef

Disagree. Low heat, get high time

Who the fuck cut that tenderloin?

thats a bit too much salt bud, you american or what

Dubs and add cum to the spices and mix

Don't add the envelope. That will not help.

And pepper. Going to heat up my pan. I guess high heat.

Put black pepper on all of them both sides.

Then warm up butter (lot) and some olive oil. Warm it so the butter doesn't burn. Butter burns when it turns into brown..

Splash them there. 2 minutes per side and let them rest for 5 minutes.

this

4 minute per side. They were thicker than I thought.

Inb4 OP admits to deliberately having bought a tenderloin to ruin in front of poorfags on Sup Forums

Cake it in kosher salt or sea salt and let it sit like that for 30 minutes per half inch of meat. wash the salt clean and then season and cook how you like it.

Sounds good.

Maybe some fresh shrooms and sauteed onions. Baked potato with sour cream and chives.
Aww shit. I just came.

>Splash them there. 2 minutes per side and let them rest for 5 minutes.
Be careful with the time I don't which is good for those. Looks like ~3 minutes per side.

You don't want them too dry.

damn it
now I want steak

dont fuck up

Make that shit into jerky

high heat low time.
good amount of salt and pepper, maybe a little more mid cook, if you want it to be tasty

I will have asparagus with the meat

In the past we had caves and hunters, storytellers and shamans. Now we have this Japanese owned image board which limits the bandwidth for images because Hiroshima wants more money - but this is part of the heritage of mankind - telling stories and making food. So, we don't have camp fire now but we have this thread. I guess it's better than nothing.

Salt, Pepper, Garlic powder.
Heat skillet to high heat then add oil when its hot.
Add a chunk of butter just before you put the steaks on.
Sear each side of the steaks approx 45 secs per side then turn heat to medium.
Leave it on until its at your desired doneness.

tickles my anthronerd brains

>
>Slap it with your dick
This is really the only way to get the best flavor out of it, and it make nice and tender without the brutality of the meat hammer

High heat, the oil splashed everywhere, brb in 3 mins

This is the way we tell stories. I spent this day reading about murders on /x/ and now, after hard day while being drunk still don't want to sleep, ended up in this thread.

Hope he knows how to sear the sides and let them be. I have never learned this. I only know how to make thicker fillet steak. But first you have low heat and then you turn it up so you burn the taste on it with butter and spices.

You ruined it with that oil. I don't know wtf user was on about with fucking oil. Now it's going to taste like that more than the natural meat flavor. Enjoy your grease ball you nasty fuck

Damn this makes me hungry. Hope it succeeds. If it's not tasty looking after initial 6 minutes, turn on the heat and fry the hell out of it for 30 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZHkkLBOrvE

I'm listening to Ice-t because he is supposed to release an album this year. This is one of my favorite songs. It works.

Bumping for steak

I think it is almost ready

Butter and teaspoon of olive oil.

It helps the butter to stay elastic. You need to watch Gordon's cooking.

so what poor human did you carve that out of...

Looks good i think

ur supposed to have the pan super hot before u put the meat on it u dumb fuck. U already fucked up the sear. feed it to ur dog bitch.

I don't need a prissy brit cucked faggot to tell me how to burn a steak. I have testicles and a father.

looks pretty good

Jesus fucking christ, clean your kitchen. That stovetop somehow looks even more disgusting than the 'steak' you are murdering.

Use a grill. That's the way real men do it.

>electric stove
Disgusting

Looks like shit. You fucked it

user didn't even sear the outside. What a worthless fucking pleb.

Try the broiler next time. Gets the outside nice and dark, inside nice and pink. Healthier too, no need to use oil.

Wow. Way to ruin the easiest recipe ever

he just said the oil splashed everywhere, you fucking mong

looks fine op, next time seer it a llittle longer to get a nice crust

youtube.com/watch?v=54KIIYq6p10

Looks good.

Outside should be darker but the whole steak is done in real way.

If you want, take them out put them on plate - then but more butter on pan and heat it up until it turns brown, so the butter boils. Turn the plate off and put in the steak.

We are trying to do a post sear but I think you could just fry some onions instead.

DO I GOT JUICE ON ME CHINS?!

Disagree. No heat, just throw it out the window.

Some asparagus, will post final result

Excellent sir. Would you care for a soup or salad?

Don't worry what these idiots tell you - the steak is fine when the core is raw enough. You can always do a post sear.

The initial action of saving the red meat is most important unless you work in greasy spoon restaurant. They always fry everything too much.

That's not all fresh mess. There's baked in crud and well dried fat and all kinds of other shit over the stove and the floor.

I have aluminum foil over the stove, so I dont have to clean it everyday

Enjoy your ice cold steak by the time that isn't even half done retard.

In real kitchen, the infernal temperature is always killing each and every fucking germ.

Now put it in the oven and preheat to 450 degrees

Boil for 3 hours. Add cabbage.

Don't put salt on until after its done resting, it'll dry out the steak. Cook on each side for 1 minute and then let it rest for 3-5 before cutting it. Use garlic and peppercorn to season beforehand. Trust me OP

you really should clean it user, i wouldnt want to eat anything that came out of your kitchen

He doesn't have 2 slots for big pans so first steak and it will get more done the more we wait.

I wonder he should have a spice balsam for the veggies.

>infernal temperature
Calm down Satan

I can see that, but it's really gross. Lose the foil, wipe it over after each time you cook it literally takes seconds to do and looks better than gross crusty and greasy oil.

Keep on believing!

Yeah, I always sear at the end.

Here is the final result. Thanks a lot Sup Forums

Do

Pan not hot enough. It's about the right pinkness but outside should be seared.

Give the steaks a 1" space. Too close and the excess of juices essentially boils instead of cooks the steaks. For a cut of meat that lean, you really need to dust with a tenderizer or superdust (then a rinse and pat dry with paper towels for the sea salt method) with sea salt, maybe some fine ground pepper...for an hour at room temperature. A minimum of oil or butter. Again, you don't want to boil the meat. Medium high heat, preferably on an iron skillet, preheated. At room temperature, a steak cooks very quickly. Depending on what temperature you desire, you may need as little as 2 minutes on each side. Press meat after 1 minute on the 2nd flip, the less squishy/bouncy the meat, the more done it is. For a lean piece of beef, you want to avoid well-don at all costs, unless you want beef chewing gum. Good luck!

no

Turn pan onto hot, electric element and pan start smoking. Smoke detector goes off

Welcome to apartment living

Looks nice, very hungry. Good job.

I just posted the long blurb above. That looks good enough. Tell us the results.

Enjoy your meal, OP.

Then ditch the foil!

How's it taste, OP?

Kek

Well done well well done with lots of ketchup

Pic

Since it is kinda related, I was given some elk this week and plan on cooking it tomorrow. I bought a cast iron skillet today and plan on using that. How do I not fuck it up. I plan on putting salt an pepper on it and letting it sit for an hour or two then cooking a low heat till its done. Is this a good idea, I never fucked with elk and can barley cook a steak.

Seasoning burns, that includes salt and pepper,
season it AFTER it's rested, cook in butter, not oil, butter has a higher burning point than oil, ONLY turn the steak ONCE, and let rest for the same amount of time as you cooked it, unless you want a swimming pool on your plate.

It tastes different, I only ate ribeye and Tbone before...

This is good, I will try again some other day. The tenderloin is on sale at Metcalfe, 6.99 per pound

Let the pan get a lot hotter before you cook next time. You'll learn to appreciate a good sear.

OP go buy a cheap cast iron pan, next time you'll be satisfied with the results. Also, high heat and sear each size. Finish in oven to 125F internal temp. Let rest before cutting.

Make sure your fucking pan is clean first then, you fucking mongoloid nigger.

Finally, a meal worthy a Sup Forumsro. Enjoy. Myself I'm having pierogies