Fuck the Tribe

No one in Cleveland cares about fucking boreball.

I hope the Cubs win so the Indians don't waste our time. I'd rather see a wild card loss for the Browns than see the Indians win a racist sport

We're a football and basketball city

if you're a football city how come your football team is a laughing stock every year?

We'd rather watch a failing NFL team than boreball.

right, but wouldn't a football city focus on making their football team not be trash?

t. GPODAWUND

Given how the Browns sell out every game, and no one watches the Indians should tell you everything

dude, the maple leafs ''sell out'' every game too. but that's because big corporations buy 500 tickets and give them to their employees, who never go

>We're a football and basketball city
>and basketball city
Until LeBron leaves again

Life long Clevelander... fuck you and fuck the Browns.

You stupid drunks are half the reason the Browns are so terrible.

I can't even begin to describe how retarded these people are compared to any other NFL fan base. All they do is get sloppy drunk and call for new coaches every single year.

People are already calling for Hue Jackson to be fired. These dumb fuck fans are too drunk to realize you can't turn a program around with a new head chose every other season.

Fuck off. You are an embarrassment.

>we're a football city

The Browns are 18th in attendance. That's pretty subpar for "selling out every game"

football attendance stats are pretty inaccurate since every team packs their stadium.Even the shitty ones.The Eagles are like 15 in attendance even though they have 100+% attendance but because the stadium only holds 66K people it lowers the rating.

Fuck you, fairweather piece of shit

I've seen more Kosar jerseys than Indians jerseys. No one watches your boring fucking sport.

Why are every single NFL fan objectively a retard?
None of them make good threads, none of them add any point to discussion and all they do is spouting reddit tier memes around and acting like monkeys.

Why is Brazil a third world bombed out looking shithole?

We will never know

Bump

>being this mad because I just blown the fuck out of you and killed the thread on the high note
Don't go rioting, negro.

>Huezil
>calling anyone a negro
kek, negrito

Nope, I'm white. Can't say the same about you, DeJa'Sha'Ja'Sha'Ja'ShaJamal.

I feel exactly the opposite. The Browns should have never come back.