This chick

this chick

fuck it really is her. this is amazing

i wonder who posted her

sweet...gotta be fun when you see nudes of someone you know (as long as it's not your gf or your relative! lol)
what can you tell us about her?

sure what do you wanna know? do you have more of her?

the user claimed she is his girl

I'll post everything I've got.

The user said she was mormon...was she really conservative, then turned slutty?

that is true. she was mormon in hs. never had a bf or anything. i heard she became slutty in college but never really knew

anything else interesting about her?

fuck...this pic is really hot.

i heard that she has fucked random ppl from craigslist but i thought that was a lie. seeing these makes me think otherwise

damn...how many guys has she fucked off of that, at least from what you heard?

damn i love her tits. i'm so saving all of these. she was always really close to her brother. i wonder if they ever did anything

she has a bf but i heard she likes having multiple guys fuck her. last i heard it was like 50+. i feel like i should text her a one of these pics and not say anything to see what she says

how many more pics do you have of her? there are a lot already :)

damn...50+...sounds like she went from practically a nun to a cock fiend.

I don't have an exact count, but I've posted between 1/2 and 2/3 of what I've got already

can I get her first name, just for my folder name?

one thing i know she likes it in her ass. my buddy fucked her in the ass during her freshman year since she said she didn't want to lose her virginity yet

Maddie is her name

cool, thanks

is it a bad idea to text her you think? i feel like i have a great chance here to score and i don't wanna fuck it up

are those all of her pics you have?

don't text her the pics...just text her if you think you can hook up with her...everybody on Sup Forums thinks it'd be great to show chicks their nudes, but I think it's a bad conversation opener lol

I'll let you know when I've posted everything.

i wasn't gonna leave with the pics lol

any other fun stories about her?

unfortunately no. haven't talked to ppl we both hung out with in a while. i'm gonna reach out to them and casually bring her up to see if anything new comes up.

...and that's unfortunately all I've got of her. Do you have any more clothed pics?

i have a couple more i think. thanks for sharing what you had :)

oh, I do have one more pic...clothed, and show's her college's name...so not sure if I should post it...she's wearing blue (maybe a graduation gown)

she does have a nice body, doesn't she?

daaayuuum

lol

yeah don't post that one. don't want someone to find her

yeah, figured that...you've probably seen it anyway...it's a graduation cap, now I've looked at it again.

isn't it great to see these pics
and then these pics
? hehe

hell yeah it is. had a crush on her for years. gonna fap for days to these

EW NO. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Do you know her snapchat? I can talk to her

lol nice. wish I knew a situation like this...a totally strait-laced girl in hs who becomes a total slut in college and has her pics all over the net...there's plenty of them, but none I know personally.

nice dub dubs, by the way.

I know this girl personally....she definitely went from strait-laced to slut in college.

i had always hoped to find someone online that i knew. so glad it was her

do you have any stories or pics of her? how do you know she became a slut?

got any pics of her? since we're out of the first girl, I don't mind if you post another (and this is OP)

or do you have any more clothed of her? these are a nice compliment to the nudes

unfortunately i don't have anymore clothed pics

ok, thanks for posting what you've got
post her if you've got pics then

Went to Christian School with her. Even with her boyfriend she would only give a peck on the cheek, would barely hold hands. Lots of class, including her went to same college. I went to visit. Went out to party. She shows up, already half drunk. I end up watching her make out with another girl most of the party.

I run into her later that weekend and we get to talking. End up going out that evening and fucking. 5 years later we are married. She went from classic Southern belle virgin to nasty behind the scenes slut, proper wife at church and in public.

She told me that her first semester at school had been pretty normal until she decided to go out one night and see what the scene was like. Got half drunk, sucked off a guy in the midst of it and was hooked. We still swing and have full swaps and she is a mother of 3 and hotwife. :)

nice...any pics?

nice

not a shy little christian girl in the bedroom at all lol

nope

GOTTA LOVE WHEN THEY GET MILF TITTIES

yeah from b cups in high school to G cups now :)

old pic from when were dating

NIIIIIICE

gfd them titties

WHO is she??

christ wow

ddddddaaaaaaammmmnnnnn as the kids say

i'm a lucky guy :)

THAT'S DEFINITELY AN ASS WORTH DESTROYING user

5'2 36 years old, 36G tits :)

indeed

moar?

>36G