Worried I'm being v& for some reason...

Worried I'm being v& for some reason. Guy I met on Sup Forums messaged me today some really weird message about how he's definitely going to jail and I was right (about what? I didn't say shit), and there's been a truck parked outside my house for 2 days. It was supposedly dropped off by workers working near here, but never seen any of them go into or out of it. Truck is blank, probably a 15-20 foot box.

Haven't done anything illegal.

What do? I mean I can just walk up to the van/truck and check it out if anyone has tips on how to check for FBI poop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SRA7d80QZs
kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy getting your butt stretched by black people in prison.

[Eurobeat intensifies]

Tell me more. * starts recording equipment *

"F"

Just noticed my laptop seems to be missing too. It's possible I misplaced it but I looked in the usual spots. Will update if I find it.

>Haven't done anything illegal.
then why are you worried?
who gives a shit about that other user
chill the fuck out, crack a beer open and enjoy life

I don't have time to deal with accusations, false or real.

Yo, check out this get!

You can't even take a picture of the truck?

>I don't have time to deal with accusations

so you would rather go to jail then state that youre not guilty.

take pic of the truck

your probably fine

Muzo is an anti-vibration acoustic device that generates anti-phase vibration towards an attached surface.

The TPE material allows muzo to be stuck and reposition on any surface.

Muzo includes 3 modes: serenity, secret, and sleep.

In serenity mode, external noise is reduced and cancled.

In secret mode, Muzo is capable of keeping public conversations from external eavsdroppers.

In sleep mode, external noise is minimized and allows the user to use one's personal sound field.

Hi-Tech Hd Video on Muzo
youtube.com/watch?v=1SRA7d80QZs

Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin

𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎

HOW

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑺

WHAT THE FUCK???

MODS BAN THIS HACKER

Well, usually they go in a bucket, and dump it every few days. Check the other side of the v& and see if there's any on the ground. Hope this helps user.