My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara"

My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara".
I mean like WTF
What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.

You going to have to fuck the gay out of him.

let Ciara be whatever the fuck she wants u piece of shit

Prob kill him

You have to move quickly in order to beat the faggot out of him. Do not fail him OP

This guy knows.

Back to tumblr you fat loveless cunt

Ciara is cute. Time to pound that tight little ass.

Any pics of her cute little nips and sissyclit?

You don't have a father? Or is he a faggot, too? Someone needs to beat the shit out of your brother.

Like the man said.. fuck him before it's too late

/thread

Thats pretty funny
I say you call him his real name on purpose (or Tras Faggot) untill he stop this shit, or you hit him with a brick?

This
It's the only way.

This is what happens when little kids have Internet access to tumblr. They would never get these fucking ideas without reading a sjw blog.

What's his real name? Chris? Tell Chris to man the fuck up cause things are going to get tough fast if he wants to make the transition to a girl after browsing tumblr.

But hed be a cute trans grill

What's are his social media handles

Show him what happens to faggots like him on Sup Forums

Let him.
He'll probably end up killing himself, one less faggot in the world.

I love my brother and i'm not a gay pedophile you fucking sickos!

My brother is a "he" not a "she"
I've been thinking about this, will i go to jail tho?
The problem is, my parents kinda supportive to him. What the fuck should i do???

Every time someone says Ciara just yell out EEEEEVERYBODY ONE TWO STEP and he'll soon just give up

Post his nudes or gtfo

dude just start acting like a trans fag like your brother
he will see how much of a faggot he's bieng and will snap out of it.
hell get your whole family to swap genders

>i'm not a gay pedophile
Bullshit, you're on Sup Forums. Be sure to rim her asspussy, and abuse her boyclit by raping her pisshole with a dry cottonswab while you plow her.

And tell her she's a pretty little whore.

>Get tons of copies of mein kampf
>Keep putting them in his room.
>He takes one out
>You put another in
>Eventually he will read it
>He will find Sup Forums from it
>Realize how much of a faggot he is
>Either will an hero or stop

>my parents kinda supportive to him.
You're fucked boyo. You do anything and your parents will fuck you sideways for messing with his little girl.
I'd go with fucking the gay out of him, let him see that getting fucked isn't so good.

actually give him a serious talk about how much of a fucking faggot he's being and how the whole tranny thing is just a trend

It's true you can fight it out of him but know that he will be happier though out the remainder of his life if you don't intervene and let him transition and if you do intervene he will be perceived as a normally functioning male but he will have much repressed inside and he won't ascend to true/complete happieness

Have a serious talk with him, he's clearly fucked in the head, ask him what's up, don't give up on him, if he does that shit everyone will bully the fuck out of him when he's older and regret it, it will haunt him for years and years, it might even kill him.

Do this it will definitely scare the gay out of him and will also make him quit the internet which is what makes him gay

Why did it choose such a shit name??
If i was going to deny reality id go with Rainbow Fucker

post his nudes

This op we will do it for you.

You better go up to your brother. Tell him to dress up as "Ciara" then bend his ass over and give him some cock for his first time. Bet he won't be one again after taking in his first one.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU? A FAGGOT?

Hi comrade. Nothing suspicious in the frequency such threads that haven't been here all the time before are coming up. Nothing suspicious. Carry on with the west = gay agenda.

kljasd

What media?

bump

When i was younger i wanted to be a frog, im so glad that sociaty didnt tell me that is ok that i wanted to be a frog.
I'd be in some swamp right now instead of calling you a faggot.
Im glad im not one of those green skined webbed feet freaks

Put a bunch of grounded up testosterone pills in his food/beverages then hook him up with a total slut or pay for a hooker

You faggot brother is probably having an episode of autogynephilia brought by a big hormonal deficit and the fact he can't get his dick wet because bitches don't like weebs

Do that and he'll simply become a straight angry guy with early balding and probably end up raping a girl.......but at least he wont be a tranny faggot and thats what matters!

>we, the virgins, will help him when the time comes

wtf nigga

the fuck did he mean by this?

accept him as he/she is, you sick fuck

I see your frog argument and there is a good possibility the internet has had a substantial influence on his decision to explore into this facet that may have only be a teenage fling that other wise would have blown over quickly. Unfortunately by entertaining these thoughts it will likely have an everlasting affect on his life

wtf you? Elaborate faggot

Beat the mental disorder out of him. It's the only way OP

Lets just hope that he doesnt try hormone replacment otherwise he wouldve fucked up his life permantly.

Leave him to me. I have a way to change his mind. He'll even agree to it to start with.

MOOOOODDDDSSSSSSSS

No. No. No. We shouldn't disregard basic biology to make someone feel better about their mental illness. They need help.

Maybe you could not care. That way your bro will be happy and so will you. See how refreshing it is to not have a problem with the way others choose to live? It's almost as if you're allowing them the same right to exist as they please that you have. Intense concept, right?

hahaha sums up the majority of repressed faggots on this board. Lets all slobber on trumps little boy bulge because we're afraid to admit we're actually gay cause daddy beat the sense out of me.

You need to take on the duty your parents have obviously been neglecting and spank him.

Post pic of him in makeup and dress - duh!!

or nudes...

well looks like you now have a sister op. rape her like the woman she is

>Just a trend

I don't think people enjoy getting made fun of. Bracelets for aids are a trend. Liking trump is a trend. Dressing up as a girl is to satisfy your urge to be a woman. Fuck it, who's he hurting?

>Maybe you could not care.
Thats cold.
This dudes brother needs help and your answer is to do nothing.
People like you make me sick, i bet you dont give to the homless because they put themselfs in that situation.
kys

I thought Sup Forums was faggots like him what being mentally ill attention whores and all

Just best the living daylights out of him

Himself.

All these closeteers are just denying themselves op, embrace your sisters desires and slobber on his know to encourage him. If it's just rebellion you'll make it less cool, if it's not she'll be happy to cum down your throat.