Americans have been sheep for so long that there is no turning it around. The Illuminati have won...

Americans have been sheep for so long that there is no turning it around. The Illuminati have won. The Deep State shadows have been the real masters of this country before your great grandfather's where even born. There is no such thing as being "red pilled". You know only what they want you to know, and those onto few of us that really know the world we live in can do nothing about it.

Relevant picture. It is the layout of Washington DC. The south point being the White House. Symbolic of the soul of Lucifer.

lol good job overlaying a bunch of shapes onto a picture. You sure convinced me with your enlightening proof.
P.S. You are fucking retarded and convincing yourself of far fetched theories does not mean that you "really know" anything. In fact it is quite the opposite. You don't know shit and no amount of buying into this stupid horse shit will change that.

Don't worry OP. I'm with you. The Rothschilds are the death of freedom

You are so painfully ignorant. You are a product of the machine and you are not able to see what is real even when presented to you simply.

you straight up just overlayed a pentagram on top of a map. Do you want a fucking cookie? I am unconvinced because you have yet to provide anything even resembling a point or a piece of evidence.

"Supreme Councel Temple" ??? Top kek, I've lived in DC all my life, I must have missed that

You only point out your ignorence.

>(you)

Before this it was a Temple of the Masons.

You misunderstand me. I know about the free mason's influence during the founding of the United States. My point is that there is no point that you are making. What does the map have to do with reality? A place looks a certain way. How does it prove The Deep State blah blah Illuminati? There is no correlation you are just blathering on about shit that happened in 1812 like it has any indication of the current state of affairs.

Ignorance*
Maybe learn how to spell before you call others ignorant?

The passage of time within an occultic spiritual context is what is in view here. The United States of America is the physical realm which is moving in time toward the desired direction of the New World Order.

Forgive my human nature. I made a simple mistake of spelling.

Are you implying that the Illuminati control the very direction of the Earth? You are supplying an awful lot of conclusions but I see no arguments to support them nor evidence to substantiate.

the free masons did that. the the equivalent of writing some slogan in grass for lulz...just symbols

I wouldn't have cared if it weren't for the overwhelming irony of misspelling an insult to another's intelligence.

>thinks he's enlightened
>comes to Sup Forums to brag about it

What do you want, a fucking ribbon? I'm pretty happy living my miserable little medicated life, so fuck you, and fuck the nigger abortion doctor who failed to do his job and let you make it through the net.

You are conditioned to discredit those who are enlightened. Misspelling of the word Ignorance is unfortunate but does it make what I am saying less real. I'm afraid not. Your ignorance and my using an 'e' instead of an 'a' while typing speedily proves nothing but how you think.

I have conditioned myself to disbelieve the overconfident and pompous. I was only poking fun over the misspelling. If you do have some evidence of anything you've said being anything other than a shitty history refresher I would be glad to hear it.

The burden of proof is on you. You have been shown enough to stimulate thought. Remember and grow from what I have brought to your attention.

TYL the pentagram is a symbol of the virgin mary and not a Lucifarian icon. Also your picture lacks several points of reference. You've just added lines where you like with no actual reason to feed into your weird persecution complex.

In what way is the burden of proof on me? You have provided no substantiation of your claims.

Hit me with some knowledge

What is the end game of the elites?

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories

I'd rather focus on tangible things and the good of man

>the map I found isn't all that accurate
whoever made that image is literally too fucking stupid to screenshot google maps.

"fake news" was a product of the alt-right, and when it was discovered as "fake news", they decided to just apply "fake news" to all news

the "deep state" is the next target, not really a tangible idea but intended to erode credibility in the government.

woot all aboard the conspiracy theory train!

This. The nations capital was selected, designed and founded by Freemasons. Nothing secret or conspiratorial about it.

The elite firmly believe the earth is overpopulated and the population must by any and all means (war, starvation and pandemics included) be reduced to less than 1 billion people.

The elite believe that the current level of resource consumption is unsustainable in the long run and consequently the world must enter a post industrial society once again based on a form of scientific feudalism.

Maybe you meant "ignorance", Or maybe that you were ignorant. That is a former Jewish synagogue which last I checked had nothing to do with Masons. Rearrange your tinfoil hat and maybe crack open a real book, fucktard.

>the good of man
Can you introduce me to your dealer? Seems like some good shit.

My point is made. Those here disputing what I have posted represent the majority of Americans. Your opinion that I am wrong, and your willful ignorance to the someone showing you a taste of what is real is to be expected. Those not arguing with me, and silently acknowledge what I have brought to your collective attention may perhaps do some research and happen upon more knowledge. Thank you if you have read this and not instantly dismissed it.

I'm not instantly dismissing you, I have asked several times to hear a cogent argument connecting a body of evidence to the conclusions you have stated in this thread. I wish the majority of Americans were as skeptical as the people arguing against your pseudoscientific horse shit in this thread.

I didn't misspell it here , what say you? It has nothing to do with nothing aside from pointing out your own ignorance.

What about the part of his post where he dismantled the shit you posted?

What if they're right that the current level of resource consumption is in fact unsustainable though?

I'd rather it be a small, organized group of people making tough decisions outside of the public eye.

HONESTLY I FOUND SOME BULLSHIT ONLINE AND KNEW I COULD COME TO Sup Forums AND GET SOME FAGGOTS TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SEE HOW FAR I COULD TAKE THIS THREAD.

I slay me.

Hes a fuckin idiot and has no idea what hes talking about

I dismantled your mom.

>lay some shapes down on a grid map.
HURR HUR YOU FUCKING SHEEPLE

DC really is laid out with a bunch of masonic symbols. Just check Google Maps (satellite) if you doubt OP's red-lines. It's not satanic, though, unless you buy that theory that masonry is luciferian. It's just that a bunch of the Founding Fathers were freemasons.

You are here. I win. Faggot.

Praise Kek.

Good one, Farva

Good job making yourself look like a dumb fuck on the internet?

HA Ha! I'm on the internets!

Dumbass

Ya no joke a Freemason drew up the layout for the area. There's even an owl laid out in it too. OP's pic is shit teir

Oh, no. We're being manipulated and we can even see it.
It would be a shame if our lives weren't already as worthless and irrelevant as the shitty piece of rock we live on.

why are you giving up hope, were just waiting for them to cross that final line of no return.
Theyr the scared ones , trust me

My lifes worth nothing , and so is yours , you really think they want to mess with us?

theyr shitting bricks trying to cook up , diseases ect out of utter fear. Im not scared of those pussys.

ouu a triangle thing, thats proper construction in alchemy.

I havent been on Sup Forums in about two years. Good to know I haven't missed anything.

Soros planned the layout of washington DC
ask anyone
ask hannity
hannity knows

No man dc really is laid out like that. Freemasons are big on symbology and sacred geometry

Okay. So what's your point? I mean, that's all nonsense but if it wasn't, why would it matter?

+1 Upboat

Nothing about your life means anything, nothing about you is original and in the end your life will mean nothing to the universe. Everything you've written, are writing and have writen is already written down somewhere in the hexagons and in 1000 different ways. In short, electing Donald Trump means nothing.

Here's the owl

aaaaaand.....

that's not a pentagram

see my point was that it doesn't matter what the Free Masons did when the plans for the capitol were being drawn up. Drawing shapes on a map doesn't mean shit. You still need to connect it to an argument for why the shapes built into the roads mean that the illuminati exists and controls everything.

Question for the conspiracy nutjobs:

What are all the other points for the pentagram and the mason insignia supposed to be?

I was wondering this myself. You would think they would populate the important points with relevant relics to show that they are satanic worshipers of a Luciferian cult.

Well yea it is, one line is left out. I think I read an underground tunnel actually completes it. This is no secret. It's pretty commonly known. The designer was a Freemason. Symbology and sacred geometry is what they are into.

At least two of those lines don't match up with the streets.
But I'm sure the demonic engineering committee was all
>Yeah dude, it's fine! A tenth of a degree off isn't gonna ruin anything. Whatever.

Oh that shit has no correlation to the illuminati. Illuminati is a very small group of bloodlines that are playing chess with the world governments. They didn't build that shit.

Conspiracy theories are fascinating to me. Things like this... myths. They stem from a primal fear of the unknown.

It's a curious thing, human nature.

Well, I see an angry ant.

This.
Also, this thread is stupid.

And? So what?

Careful with the wording. Conspiracy theory and complete nut job tin foil hat wearing are two different things. Myths are old stories of the long lost past civilizations that have since been wiped out

From the beginning, the United States of America was chosen to lead the world into this kingdom of Antichrist, and Washington, D.C. was to be its capital.

Pardon my ignorance. I used to be on the up-and-up with with these kinds of things back in college. I didn't put much stock into them, but I always found them pretty cool to listen to.

Did someone say shenanigans?

Lol it's hard to see. Took me awhile to find it. It's this guy on the dollar. The bohemian club

Proof? A couple of symbols and aesthetic design choices shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of that.

This might help

You're arguing against fact.

This is a central design. This layout is about symbolism, not traffic statistics.

Look at all the carvings and ornaments on the buildings, too... it's not a theory, retard.

Why should anyone care about this, or believe that Christ or the anti Christ is real?

Ya it's fascinating to learn about. Do you dig any Randall Carlson?

Noctowl?

Might be

OMG POKEMANS IZ DELLUMINATE LUCIFUR 666

>psychic vampires
for 3 hours of bs condensed into a single pic thats surprisingly accurate

So DC is a big owl seen from the sky like the peruvian spider? Why this owl do not appear in DC map in fallout 3?

He doesn't need proof, he already believes it.

What's your point?

I dont think it accually has anything to do with god and satin per say.i think that obviusly they drew knowlegde from whatever these symbols represent.it helped them to be where they are now which is in complete control..we are over populated and have lost soooo much of planet and we continue to rape and pillage it.until we can find our nut sack and accualy put a bullet to alot of these fucks.we will continue to de- evolve.

You are actually fucking retarded. I feel that know one knows that originally (and still today) a pentagram is a symbol of Jesus Christ when he became flesh to save the world from sin. This symbol was recognized like that by Christian Kabbalists. Now, all of the founders were Freemasons. Interestingly enough, the Freemasons had the same beliefs as the Christian Kabbalists when it came to the pentagram. Also, the United States of America was founded on Christianity.

Now, if your smart enough to add two plus two, you should be able to see the connection between the United States government and the pentagram, but just in case you don't, I'll spell it out for you.

>Christian Kabbalists believe that the pentagram = Christ our Savior
>Freemasons adapted Kabbalist views in relation to the significance of the pentagram
>The Founding Fathers were Freemasons
>The United States government was created by the Founding Fathers

The pentagram was purposefully done for the sake of the Christian belief of the significance of the pentagram, not your autistic blabbering of the Illuminati.

Like many symbols, the pentagram has a different meaning in different cultures. In this context, clearly, it is satanic.

And the Pentagram was found as far back as Sumaria. Are you a historian?

there's even two more of the side.

But again, what's the significance of that bit of the pattern?

Expert trolling. Congrats.

>In this context, clearly, it is satanic
[citation needed]

Have you considered that the rest of us know, but we're in on it?

How is the context "clearly satanic" if we are discussing the Founding Fathers and what ideology they built the U.S. government on? The Founding Fathers were Freemasons which believed that the pentagram was a symbol of Christ; therefore, the context of the pentagram is actually Christian based off of their beliefs.