Alcoholic thread!

Alcoholic thread!

You drinking alone? What are you drinking?

ะ ั‚ั‹?

Good timing came here looking for this thread.
Have me some Bushmill irish honey with budweiser as a chaser.

Always drinking alone, because I get too ranty and reveal too much when i drink so I avoid drinking with others.

Irish fag. Guinness

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ

Oh shit thats my jam, well at least for beer pong. Cause its cheap as fuck.

Vodka. Shit's nasty, but it's cheap. I want to die.

you die when you drink borski. iโ€™m half the man i used to be.

If I drink 3-4 tall liquor drinks after work every day does that make me an alcoholic? Genuinely curious.

I'm 8 shots of tequila in right no.

Technically one drink a day makes you an alcoholic purely by definition. So yeah, Several a day and yes, you are.

Ye

Is it considered being an alcoholic if I drink a lot every 3 days?
About 24 beers and 1 bottle.

Drinking gives me seizures and severe heart palpitations but I still won't stop. Knowing it'll kill me, and still not stopping is a true alcoholic

Shooting whiskey and drinking some jasmine green tea. About 6 shots in, probably another 10-12 to go before i pass out tonight

Canadian, drinking rye

Not quite there yet, but I know the feel.

oh fuck, well that's what i get for trying to do the right thing and place a newspaper over my public shit, some idiot has to step on it and make a mess.

I took the night off from work and didn't tell my girlfriend, or any friends, so I can try out my new whiskey glass.(the one Deckard drank from in Blade Runner)

And I'm drinking Johnnie Walker while watching Blade Runner.

I went through a FULL GALLON of vodka in two days, I have to give my body a break or it's gonna shutdown

8 shots left for the morning?

How the hell did you do that? That's an insane amount.

Everybody gets run down from time time. At some point just gotta get back up and keep moving forward.

St theresa rum. Taking a break from whiskey. Good rums are always to.be drank straight.

There's nothing else readily available. Gonna head to the bars soon anyways.

Kraken and vanilla coke

White wine and OJ.

I just don't stop until I pass out and then start over when I wake up. I'm a big dude with a huge tolerance so I can drink like water. I don't even taste it

Bacardi Rum, and coke

I'm a 16 year drunk. I drink half a liter of booze every night. Every single night for the last 16 years. It's fucked up my family and fucked up my entire life, but I don't care, because all I think about is getting drunk.

Here here.

I must try this.

Crown Royal Apple. It's flavored shit and I want to go back to beer but beer doesn't get me buzzed anymore. Been drinking 8+ 8% beers nightly for a few years. My dad drank himself to death on whisky, I always tried to get him to quit as a kid, looks like I'll be following him.

Trying out a friend's moonshine for the first time. Supposedly 125 proof. Tastes like acid, but damn it works. Shots chasing with shitty off brand coke because am poor

My workout partner got me drinking shots of whiskey before we hit the gym which is sometimes 9am. Only on big lift days. He swears by it and apparently the old school big dudes drank before or immediately after. I just get buzzed. Feels good man.

a handle and a half a day?
๐–— ๐–š ๐–‹๐–š๐–ˆ๐”จ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐”ฌ๐–š๐”ฐ?

user speaks the truth...

How are your hangovers? Do you ever get withdrawal symptoms?
Maybe you wake up with withdrawal symptoms every morning?

How bad is it to drink about a handle of vodka a week. I definitely know I am an alcoholic, I'm just wondering how degenerate I really am. It doesn't affect me at work although I do occasionally come in hungover, I don't feel cravings for alcohol until I come home. Pretty much the first thing I do every day when I get off work is pour my first drink.

epic whiskey glass! whereโ€™d you get it/order it?

No just an estimate on how much is left in this bottle

Holy shit I just listened to that song

Your drinking is probably gonna get worse. Also, you're way above the limit for causing damage to your body.

that's 40 shots. so 40/7=5.6

so 5 or 6 shots a day doesn't seem that bad at all.

I've had 17 shots of vodka but I started at 1 pm so I'm not completely wasted, but still feels not normal

Medicfag here. Make sure you're taking thiamine (vitamin b1). I get called out to people who drink like that and eventually just work there way into crazy seizures or DTs. Thiamine will keep all of that at bay. Great for hangovers too.

The Italian company that made the glass for Ridley Scott is still around, so you can order directly from them, or go through Firebox(what I did)and they hand blow a crystal replica.

It's fucking glorious looking.

soberfag here. you can get help. just look up AA right before you decide to kill yourself.

Not everyone is a depressed alcoholic you know? I'm a super happy go lucky drunk and it cause it makes everything funny, like weed or other drugs do for other people. I love life too much for suicide, I just love alcohol as well.

you are a neckbeard faggot. kys

then by all means keep drinking. it's only a problem if it causes problems

bunch of bitches

>Itโ€™s fucking glorious looking.
i can imagine! nice, iโ€™m going to look into that. whatโ€™s your favorite version of blade runner?

posted to myself ffs

>getting mad at what people drink
>thinks hes classy
>wears fedora

Whoa there.

did it again. im fucking lit right now
meant to send this

Final Cut personally, but there's elements of all of them that I like.

The Workprint has some extra stuff I really enjoy, but the Final Cut is just about perfect in my opinion.

My friend and I disagree on which li j email us better from Roy "I want more life, Father/Fucker." I like Father better.

You?

>Gonna head to the bars soon anyways.
Gonna head to the arcade soon anyways.
fixโ€™d

Got sloppy last night and pissed my bed. Gonna settle down tonite and get piss drunk tmrw off pic related

i like โ€œFuckerโ€
just the way he says it with his accent.
โ€œFuckah...โ€

I'm a total drunk and built up a software company and sold it off with $3.5 million in my pocket, all while I was drunk, and now I'm retired at age 35 and I still drink every night. Fuck you, AA. I win.

jesus!!!
see

Would be but my girlfriend is being a cunt.

go drink makers you goob

What's going on here?

>everyone who lived before the 1800s' was an alcoholic

Yep, it does sound great. "Had in mind something a bit more radical"

I remember my first beer

have you watched all the deleted scenes? i was so surprised that he spent so much time with Dave Holden in his life support pod.

Homosexual fisticuffs.

Oh yes. My favorite bit of extra content is the doc called "Dangerous Days" it's brilliant.

Onto my 4th quarter of a bottle of tequila. Horrible horrible stuff. How does one drink without being depressed? I've never understood being happy drunk.

The hell you talking about? They're strong as fuck. I chug two of these whenever i drink and get fucked up every time.

exact same story here, sloppy on the 211, as always

it's funny because people who don't actually drink a lot assume it's kids drinking 211.
in reality, it's grown men in their 30's and 40's who are such hopeless alcoholics that the only way to justify drinking as much as they do is by buying the cheapest shit available....... 211

Im fine until the morning after. When I drink so much my liver cant handle it then I become euphoric. Its the depression when Im waking up thats the worst

Same here, bro - BUT if you go out and relax, only have a few then leave early and come home to get shitty by yourself, both parties win.

hail to the chief

i love, โ€œhe light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly, roy"

I have good family, friends, and a girlfriend I enjoy spending time with. I think people help, but you also need to be happy alone.

I drink by myself without getting blackout drunk and just enjoy it.

checked. jp wisers.

carling on the fuckin daily

damnnnn that font really made me feel the "high life" lifestyle
Miller's PR department should hire you

It tastes like asscheeks but it gets you fuuuucked up. Also didn't know 30 to 40 year olds drank it. I'm in my 20's but i might be one of those people if i keep going lol

But being a generally positive person. I use to be depressed/depressed drunk. But then I just worked on being stupid and having fun no matter what and now I'm a happy drunk drunk fun person.
Thats what I do with my bar., go, sometimes make friends or just watch curling (every friday at my local bar has curling on some of the tvs) go home after about 20+~ dollars in drunks and go home to drink whatever.

I wish red trolley was sold more openly and in more places its so good.

Cheers my negro

welp, now you know at least one! 31 reporting in, and there's no stoppage in the forseeable future

right back atcha

Yeah, that whole scene is brilliant. I read that in his voice.

Holy shit I haven't drank in over 3 years but I clicked that gif and for the first time in a year at least, I got that chill like Woah that'd be cool right now. Idk what it was lmao but what the fuck

The only person I know who drinks 211 is a 36 year old twice divorced single father of 2. While I'm at 23, drinking weird beer thats new. So further proves the point.

HAD only 12 beers so i took some clonazepam to make it worth it

Hows the health? Withdrawls bad? I get mild DT and sometimes cold sweats when i go to sleep the night after a night of drinking

yup, that's how it happens
after the appeal of drinking cool, new, and different beers wears off, at some point you realize the only reason you've been drinking all along is to get fucked up, so you just wanna do it as cheaply as possible

i went through a 1.75L of cheap vodka phase a while back, but damn vodka fucked up my digestion. beer, aside from the alcohol, is actually a healthy food product, lot of B vitamins in the barley malt

yea i just get really bad anxiety sometimes on a day after i've drank too much, so i try to binge on days where i don't have anything to do the next day. i don't really gets the shakes or anything like that, only if i have some kind of real responsibility during the hangover

i've learned over the years that binge drinking is always a 2 day commitment

Nope. I quit drinking after years of abuse. All I do now is LSD. I'm much happier.

I drank this morning and passed out until around 9:30. My blackout stories are hilarious, but after this time, my fiancee and her brother took my alcohol and started rationing it. Fuck, man. It's gonna really suck, bad.

I can sometimes deal with getting drunk the day before work, but only if it's during the day. If it's at night i sleep in till like 4pm

2-day commitment? I know what you mean, but i think it's 3-day not two. The hangover is too much to deal with if you don't have a few drinks on the third

I love cheap alcohol but I also am addicted to trying new things, even though that aren't alcohol.

So I try to balance the two, maybe one day I'll lose my addiction to trying new things, but I would like to thing not, it's what keeps a person fresh and interesting.

>which li j email us better from Roy "I want more life, Father/Fucker." I like Father better.

I can make zero sense of these words. Someone halp.

Thanks to ghetto people I learned the value of these things in how badly they fuck you up

drunk nigs

Cranberry lemonade is the only good flavor the rest taste like pure acid.

that's not as good of a price point as master-race 211 though

guess i could see buying one Loko to kick off the evening, then switching to the foul 211 afterwords

shit matter of fact i might try that tomorrow