Hey /b I don't know if you like stories like this, but here it is

Hey /b I don't know if you like stories like this, but here it is.

Right now I'm twenty years old, I'm writting this from a hospital bed. I have one brother and one sister. For the most part I've lived a pretty average life and I won't bore you by describing the boring shit. I live in the north-east part of the USA, I still live with my parents (yeah I'm a loser I know), anyways my parents were pretty religous but they were always nice when it came to helping me out with work, they helped me find a few of my jobs. Back when I turned 18 my parents had incouraged me to go to college. During the summer I needed a job so my mom wanted me to take care of her mother. I don't know why I had some trouble getting a normal job, I think I just didn't try hard enough. Me and my brother were supposed to stay at her house for a month and do cleaning, yardwork, you know that sort of thing. So I drove up there. My brother was 16 at the time.

My mother had told us about what to do, she said her mother had mental problems such as schizophrenia and dementia. she told us that we didn't have to wipe her ass or anything but we did have to do a lot of work. My mom did want me to move out soon though if I didn't choose to go to college, I just kind of wanted an easy job.

I should mention a few things about me and my brother. I don't want any misunderstandings. My brother is pretty normal, he has friends at school and has had a girlfriend. He is not super-stitious or religous like my parents are and neither am I. I'm a little bit more shy than most. I don't get bullied and I get along with most people fine but I only have a few close friends. Again we are mostly normal people.

From the outside the house looked normal, but when we first got in the door the first thing that struck me was the smell. The smell was so damn bad. It wasn't rotting corpses bad, but it was pretty bad. Me and my brother knew that if we were going to sleep here we needed to clean this place up. It was already late when we got there so we had to clean almost all night to make it bareable. There was rotting food inside the refrigerator. There were bags of garbage inside, we threw them in the outside bin. There were dead rats everywhere. me and my brother were never clean freaks but we did a pretty good job making the house nice.

Our grandma was a real character too. You could tell her the same thing over and over again and she would forget it. She complained a lot too, she always got mad when we moved something. Her room was a mess too and we cleaned that up. She had a wheel chair but she didn't use it. she drank occasionally which I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to do, I think my mother said she was on medications she couldn't mix alcohol with. She wasn't horrrible but she was rude. Me and my brother had a rough time.

To be honest I don't know whether to post this story to /x or /b because that house was fucking scary, it was haunted.

Keep going OP you have my attention

Proceed nigga

After about two weeks Grandma started getting really fucking bad, I called my mom and asked her what to do. I tried to explain what was going on but she just told me to tough it out. Grandma started throwing shit around and breaking stuff when she got mad. I drove her to her doctor's visits every week. I don't know why she was getting worse. It could have been because we were there or something.

I did take alcohol from the cabinet without Grandma knowing. The medications she was on were morphine and Valium and something else I can't remember.

nigga proceed

After the third week Grandma got really fucking weird. I forgot to mention she would always wake up screaming or moaning in pain because that's when she needed to take her pills and without her morphine boost she felt like shit. I did decide one night to take some of her medications and drink some alcohol and get shit faced. It was a fun night. I don't think my brother took any of her medication, he was kind of nice like that. I think he might have taken some of the alcohol though. I always bought him ciggerettes when he asked for them.

Lurking

Bump

The fourth week was strange because she did something that scared me and my brother. One day we had heated up some food. She got up from her chair and smashed it into the floor. It broke into a bunch of pieces. Me and my brother jumped and almost shit our pants. We didn't even know why she was mad. She had incredible strength. She got up and got some liquor and got out and went to her room. I think I just stood there for a minute and wondered how she did that.

We talked to our mom on the phone again, it was time for us to leave soon so we just toughed it out for a while. There was no wifi at her house so we were pretty bored but besides that the work wasn't bad and we got to do what we wanted. Grandma didn't do much but be a bitch.

Anyways the next part of the story proceeds after we leave and get recruited to take care of her again in the winter.

Keep going my dude.

Keep it coming nigger

Hurry up faggot

This time we wanted to be more prepared. So we brought tons of trash bags. Me and my brother secretly packed rope and duct tape. We weren't to worried about Grandma but we wanted to have something incase the situation got out of control. We drove for a couple hours and got to the house. When we got inside this time our minds were fucking blown. There was some eerie shit going on. The smell was extremely bad, some of the walls were damaged and big parts of dry wall were broken off.

We got to cleaning right away. As we were cleaning we noticed weird fucked up paintings on the actual wall. There was some pretty disturbing shit.

Do go on fellow user

OP I swear if you don't hurry up I'll ram my meat stick in your ass

I'm guessing that you're typing this on a phone. Try fapping more. Work those thumbs.

Bump

here's hoping grammy's a serial killer

There were dead rats and rodents everywhere. I assume she put poison out to kill them but neglected getting rid of the corpses. Me and my brother did notice that the place was worse than last time. There was broken shit everywhere. We would have needed a couple trips to lowe's to get the supplied needed to fix the place. I really really wanted to paint over grandma's weird paintings on the wall.

We decided to sleep in the car for the night. We continued to clean the next day. We got pretty much everything sorted out except for grandma's room, we didn't want to go in there right now.

Grandma did seem more irratable than before, but she wasn't like the last few weeks of our last visit. She was just rude.

Inb4GramGramStartsDoingSomeVisitShit

Ssh dont spoil it

sry

It was now okay to sleep inside and the smell was better. I got a can of paint that seemed to match the walls and painted over the horrible paintings. It was kind of for me and my brother to feel more comfortable. I did some of her laundry and my brother did some of the yard work and we both kept cleaning. I drove her to her doctors appointments as usual and things seemed alright. Me and my brother would take turns watching grandma if either of us wanted to go out. Being away from the house meant we didn't have a curfew and our parents couldn't watch us.

One day while my brother was getting groceries I caught grandma trying to paint on the walls again, I told her to stop and when she backed away I put myself between her and the wall. She lost her shit and screamed all sorts of cussing at me. I was genuinely afraid of her. I cleaned up the wall.

Im just messin, but really seems of a good listening thread, hopfully OP types faster.

OP if you don't type faster I'm going to ram it in your asshole

EXTREME LURKING

seriously wtf is wrong with your grandma?

WITNESSED

op should make a movie on this
>schizophrenic gushing granny

spicy quads

OP said the he was in the hospital so I'm guessing that he's typing all of this on a phone. I could understand why he's going so slow then. Typing long stuff on a phone is the worst. Especially when you misclick and accidentally delete everything.

tldr
hospitals rule, try killing yourself.

On another day me and my brother saw grandma outside chasing cats with a fucking shovel. She kept screaming for them to get away. Eventually she hit one of them and kept hitting it. We tried to stop her but the cat was already dead. We were pretty shocked after that. We were very afraid of her. So far the cat thing was the worst she had done.

I called my mom but her hands were tied and she was trying to find an old people's home. I wanted to leave. After a while me and my brother had a few more conversations with my mom and she said she would try to find a place for her.

HURRY THE FUCK UP

tldr: OP is in hospital because he is 20 and still doesn't know what to do with his life, tried fucking his grandmother over by poisoning her to get lofe insurance.

OP is grandmother.

Getting old

A little bit more backstory on my Grandma, she is 72 and my mom's father died at 50. The dementia was a recent thing but she has had her mental problems her entire life. My mom has been through a lot trying to help her out.

Me and my brother would put a chair to block the door to keep grandma out if she went psycho. We still went out, and continued our work. For the most part everything went okay and I did end up getting a regular job. I worked through the spring but quit that job.

WHY DO YOU TAKE 10 MINUTES TO WRITE TWO PARAGRAPHS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The next summer I was free to baby sit my grandma again and me and my brother went up to her house again to take care of her. My mom had been getting someone to go to grandma's house every once in a while to check up on her. me and my brother were told nothing bad was happening at her house or with her so we thought it would be okay to go.

Anyways when we got inside there was no bad smell or anything but we did get an even better surprise this time around. Our grandma got an eisle and a couple of canvases to paint on. We got a nice look at what she had painted. It was ugly horrible shit. They mostly looked abstract but some of them were injured or crying people.

waiting

Thanks guys for keeping the thread bumped while I'm typing, I'm still going don't worry please just be patient.

FUCK OFF OP STOP LEAVING THE STORY OFF HALF WAY THEN TAKING 2 FUCKING YEARS TO TYPE

Is this shit a new RE7 DLC?

BLUMP

HURRY UP OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Any day nigga

This is one of the pictures grandma drew.

I see a distinctive giant dick on that figure

Here is a better shot of it.

holy shit i thought you had dead

OP spent all that time drawing that shit this story is fake as fuck

Story isn't interesting enough to be fake
Therefore, it is real
Making it profoundly interesting

You are obviously not in a hospital. Look at the door

Seriously?
There's literally nothing you can make out in that picture.

The guy in the op pick isn't even sitting in a hospital bed even though he said he was in the same post

OP just google searched crayola creepy pasta and this is what he got

THEN WHAT THE FUCKING IS HE SITTING ON MAN
LOOK AT THAT PICTURE AND TELL ME KNOW YOU CAN WHAT HE IS SITTING ON

Fact

Pic easily could have been from earlier

Thanks bro
I think you're the first person on Sup Forums that has ever agreed with anything I've said.

Occam's razor dude

Cmon man, I started reading this thread when it first appeared. I've had dinner since and we're still not at the end..

That picture was one of the few that I was able to save and it wasn't her PAINTING it was not the same detail that she had painted. Anyways me and my brother got settled in and just took care of things as usual.

I guess my grandma calmed down, she never really bothered us and most of what she did was paint or just fall asleep in front of her canvas. Me and my brother still went out and drank stuff from the cabinet. one day though grandma lost her shit though, me and my brother were prepared for it though. She screamed about breakfast the same way she screamed about dinner a while ago. This time she didn't calm down. my bother grabbed he and I was going to too when she pushed him back with a force strong enough to throw him out of the fucking kitchen. I ran and got duct tape. Came back down and saw him standing in the living room hiding out of her sight and waiting thinking about what to do.

Seems like she needs to die.

This would be a good horror movie OP

C'mon OP. I've fapped twice to /gif/ and we're STILL not done.

We both went in the ktichen and I had the duct tape and we both tried to grab her, shit went down she threw us back. I could not believe how fucking strong this 72 year old woman was. She was walking toward us and we got in our ready postitions shitting our pants. She walked right past us and into her room. We decided not to talk to mom about this.

She kept painting things that disturbed us. After that summer was over we went back to our normal lives. We didn't take care of her during the winter but next summer we were going back.

You thought of just tying her up and fucking her? Have your brother film and nobody would know

We arrived at grandmas house to take care of her when the house was completely trashed. The weird paintings were all over the wall and her eisles were tossed around the living room. I started searching the house for her when I finally found her in the basement.

She was sitting in the corner, a sheet wrapped around her but she was completely naked. The moment she saw me, she started masturbating and singing the star spangled banner.

Bet you had a boner

nigger stfu

This next part is incredibly hard for me to type.

The last summer we went there, I am now 20 and my brother is 18. We go back to grandma's house and we get settled in. Not after a few days we are there she is chasing animals in the yard with a shovel again. We went outside the see what she was going to do, but we didn't try to stop her. We didn't want to risk ourselves getting hurt. There was a stray dog she was chasing, and there were cats too. Me and my brother just watched and laughed a little bit at the scene, until she actually killed the dog.

We were sick to our stomachs.

She threw the shovel at our feet and told us to bury it. We did not fucking bury we put it in a trash bag and threw it in the trash. We were scared and terrified. Thinking back on it now we should have told mom about it. Me and my brother didn't sleep easy that night.

Np you just keep up the quality posts bro

***FAPPING***

*FAPPING*

Is OP kill?

Grandma went the whole way to the hospital and killed OP. We should stop reading this for security reasons.

No he just takes for fucking ever.

>it's been 20 minutes
I get you're in a hospital and you're probably in a shit mood. I'm not trying to be an asshole but could you type a little faster?

>not me
One day she was out of her fucking mind, it started in the after-noon she was constantly screaming. She was running around the house. Me and my brother tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

She started chasing us all over the house with a fucking knife. Me and my brother fought her and he got the knife away from her but she beat me up, she broke my fucking arm and I was scared I was going to die.

Me and my brother ran into our bedroom and put a chair to block it. Our grandmother gave up and we sat in the room for hours trying to figure out how to escape. My broken arm put me in a lot of pain and we couldn't call the police because we didn't bring our phones in the room. We waited until we couldn't hear her. we then smelled smoke and we decided to jump outthe window.

My heart was racing. Me and my brother drove away and we went to a conveniant store where they called the police.

AND THE OP DIED THE END

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET A FUCKING OLD WOMAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER

Right, just fucking hold the cunt in a headlock and choke her out.

Hurry the fuck up OP i want to sleep

My brother is okay, my grandma's body was found in the fire.

Everyone who is reading this, please be careful of people who have mental problems. It's not worth your life.

I don't know how she was so strong, I'm not saying she is demon possessed. Her mental problems maybe had something to do with why she was able to do violent acts but it does not explain her strength.

After all this I'm glad that me and my brother are okay. Although my mother is pretty upset.

Tomorrow I have to speak to the police and so does my brother. I'm guessing we have to answer some questions.

I love you all. I just needed to get this off my chest.

tl:dr Don't hang around crazy people.

Also any advice on this police questioning would be helpful.

Thanks for the story OP.
Have a good night, good luck to you.

Has she had an autopsy?

Damn. Wasn't expecting that. Honestly, this story does seem a little fake. Is there a news report about the situation?

most of the time the police question you dont say anything,but this time just say basically what you told us you did nothing wrong.leave out rope trash bags and duct tape and say you never tried to do anything but hide behind the door,make sure your bro leaves that out also

you are fucked OP. they'll frame you for murder and arson.